• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can Infract This Type Of Post Or Not?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Aiyo you all come here very naughty ya, I never say infract boss la, I only say this type of posts can infract or not, you all so naughty wait Santa don't give you presents then you know.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Aiyo you all come here very naughty ya, I never say infract boss la, I only say this type of posts can infract or not, you all so naughty wait Santa don't give you presents then you know.

I've never had any problem with articles being copied and pasted into the forum. However, if the WHOLE ARTICLE IS QUOTED when replying, then an infraction will be incurred.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Let Santa be the judge of that *whistles*

coal-stocking.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Who the fuck will read such a long review on that speakers? Pls infract him, thats spamming!!!

You go infract him yourself la fucktard. I already said this is an example only never say want to infract Sam. You so smart you go do it la.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why Leongsam's 2 favorite clones never cum forward defend him? Ingrates! chiak liao bees!

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good morning everybody, sawasdeekrup to all brothers here.

(anyone of you including the owner of these posts please don't angry hor, I just curious only ok?)

Bro, chill. I see nothing wrong is starting a lengthy post. I only find it irritating that when people reply back to the post they have to quote the whole post. What's the point?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why Leongsam's 2 favorite clones never cum forward defend him? Ingrates! chiak liao bees!

i'll cum to the admin's defense. what's infractible is a reply to a lengthy post by quoting the entire message. what's not infracted and or infractible is a cut and paste or copy of an article in the original post. the former is a waste of server space as the message is already posted; no need to quote the whole damn post; while the latter is not a repeat posting but a one and only message content of the article (on sbf).

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
i'll cum to the admin's defense. what's infractible is a reply to a lengthy post by quoting the entire message. what's not infracted and or infractible is a cut and paste or copy of an article in the original post. the former is a waste of server space as the message is already posted; no need to quote the whole damn post; while the latter is not a repeat posting but a one and only message content of the article (on sbf).

I copied the Bose FAQ into the forum because it's getting harder and harder to find copies on the net.

There used to be many copies on usenet. A google search the other day made me realise that it was a lot tougher nowadays to hunt it down.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand what's all these arguments about... you guys are missing the point. The 2 posts should bee zapped for stupidity, period.