• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

can I learn this without knowing that

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Take class2b license not knowing how to ride bicycle
2. Learn scuba diving not knowing how to swim
3. Be a master chef not knowing how to cook rice
4. Write a seller book with limited english knowledge
5. Be a successful investor without knowing anything about investment
6. Join the lionxii without proper training score a goal playing with kelantan

zookeeper

Alfrescian
Loyal

At least you should know how to make babies without going through medical school. :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least you should know how to make babies without going through medical school. :biggrin:

You go to medical school & learn how to make babies, that is classified as "unnatural birth"....for making babies is a natural process...even the birds & the bees do it by instinct...unless you the 70%..you might have to go to medical school to learn how to make babies....:rolleyes:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All six can be done.

2. You don't need to know how to swim to scuba dive. My bro-in-law couldn't swim 10 m, but he was certified by a scuba driving instructor who was his very good friend. Basically, in scuba diving you're not floating – you're underwater. You don't use your arms to move, you kick with fins. Plus there's a buoyancy control device to control your ascent and descent.

3. Many ang moh chefs can't cook rice to save their lives. Trust me, I've been to enough 5-star hotel buffets prepared by resident Swiss and French chefs who'd not last a week if they opened a zi char stall.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All six can be done.

2. You don't need to know how to swim to scuba dive. My bro-in-law couldn't swim 10 m, but he was certified by a scuba driving instructor who was his very good friend. Basically, in scuba diving you're not floating – you're underwater. You don't use your arms to move, you kick with fins. Plus there's a buoyancy control device to control your ascent and descent.

3. Many ang moh chefs can't cook rice to save their lives. Trust me, I've been to enough 5-star hotel buffets prepared by resident Swiss and French chefs who'd not last a week if they opened a zi char stall.

Many a Generals....would not last even last a week, in the real world of working life....

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many a Generals....would not last even last a week, in the real world of working life....

Absolutely agree. BG Lee Hsien Loong became the world's youngest general without even setting foot in a war zone. Not much better in civilian life either: general consensus is that he's Singapore's worst PM ever. Let's not even talk about lesser mortals like Ng Chee Meng and Chan Chun Sing and Tan Chuan Jin ...

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
7. Get a pussy without having to buy her a $1500 wallet

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can I get this ?
Lin_chi-ling_lg.jpg

Without having to spend on this ?

maxresdefault.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All six can be done.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Need to ask Sam can join Philleys naked bike ride without being naked.