• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Can I Bring PAP To Court?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
So ckmpd share what you did to bring PAP to court leh. You are right cannot look down on all sinkies.

Be patient.

22 May is the pre trial conference. This has caused LHL and pap some anxiety. Things are looking up for Singaporeans. Many things have to be settled before aug 2017 for the PE in Sep

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont be like the PAP. Dont look down on all Singaporeans. There is a proper place and proper time to do things. Just In Time is best.

LHL thinks he can bulldoze his way around because he has the Police and Judiciary on his side. That's his folly.

if the people are against him, the Police and Judiciary will have to bow to the people eventually

If a significant number of Singaporeans are against him, or in a worse case scenario, "rise up against him",
and provided the "poodles" act and react in a similar manner as in the Little India riots, then, unless,
the poodles from the Special Operations Command, use their weapons, I believe that Singaporeans will probably win.

The question will then be, whether or not the poodles commander on the ground and/or the Commissioner of Police
will make the decision to open fire on fellow Singaporeans.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
ckmpd after you declared that you were going to bring PAP to court you disappeared leh. No updates nothing.

Wah you really work with Dr TCB? Now brought PAP to court with Lord Panic input some more.

You good!

The best way in SG to hold the pap and its cronies accountable is to bring them to Court. Reporting PAP, Victor, Jason, etc to the police is useless as the SPF and AGC will not take action.

So we study each case carefully and consider whether we can bring it up legally. With this recourse, it will help check pap's blatant mis doings and condescending attitude. I look forward to LHL losing a case in Court.

Never say never

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If a significant number of Singaporeans are against him, or in a worse case scenario, "rise up against him",
and provided the "poodles" act and react in a similar manner as in the Little India riots, then, unless,
the poodles from the Special Operations Command, use their weapons, I believe that Singaporeans will probably win.

The question will then be, whether or not the poodles commander on the ground and/or the Commissioner of Police

civil disorder is a possibility against blatant miscarriage of power.

resorting to legal suits is another effective way.

That's why I advocated bringing pap to court in this thread

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

The way TCH and LHL honoured SPF officers who ran away from their place of duty when ambulance and cars were overturned at Little India is the "Day-of-Shame" for SPF and MHA in the eyes of Singaporeans

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
civil disorder is a possibility against blatant miscarriage of power.

resorting to legal suits is another effective way.

That's why I advocated bringing pap to court in this thread

With respect, for this matter, I believe that all Singaporeans should consider taking steps to right the wrong (re: the first elected President was Mr. Ong Teng Cheong), as well as protest the unethical amendments to the Constitution, without a national referendum (because the PAP has always had more than two-thirds majority in the Parliament, and therefore, it is immoral to constantly make amendments to the Constitution, first, elected President, amendments to the Elected Presidency, amendments to the General Elections, GRC and Super GRC's, etc.), by lining up on the street from the Istana to the Parliament and through the Central Business District, one Monday morning, for an hour, to show them the "People's Dissatisfaction"

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The way TCH and LHL honoured SPF officers who ran away from their place of duty when ambulance and cars were overturned at Little India is the "Day-of-Shame" for SPF and MHA in the eyes of Singaporeans

They should have terminated the Commissioner (Ok, he was asked to leave, but now has a cushy job), the DAC who was the Commander on the ground.
The DAC on the ground should (and I submit, that he must) step forward and warn those rioters that if they advance, he and his men will open fire.
The only poodle who deserved a medal and a promotion is the one who fired warning shots in the air.
I would have shot as many rioters as I can, or until I run out of ammo (borrow from other officers), because I believe that if you do not kill the individual facing you, he or they may kill you.
If I open fire, surely, it may give them an opportunity to consider whether or not to continue to advance, and my colleagues will provide supporting fire.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
With respect, for this matter, I believe that all Singaporeans should consider taking steps to right the wrong (re: the first elected President was Mr. Ong Teng Cheong), as well as protest the unethical amendments to the Constitution, without a national referendum (because the PAP has always had more than two-thirds majority in the Parliament, and therefore, it is immoral to constantly make amendments to the Constitution, first, elected President, amendments to the Elected Presidency, amendments to the General Elections, GRC and Super GRC's, etc.), by lining up on the street from the Istana to the Parliament and through the Central Business District, one Monday morning, for an hour, to show them the "People's Dissatisfaction"

Agree. But we cant wait for all.

All it takes is a spark and action to bring pap to Court

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. But we cant wait for all.

All it takes is a spark and action to bring pap to Court

A small step by one Singaporean, but a big leap for integrity, fairness, and accountability.

May be, the lining up on the street, should take place, on the Monday morning before the National Day.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
ckmpd I remember you said that all the sinkie men who served NS all kena castrated and have no balls?

So do you mean only the women have guts to bring PAP to court? Your son leh? He served NS did he kena castrated also?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should have terminated the Commissioner (Ok, he was asked to leave, but now has a cushy job), the DAC who was the Commander on the ground.
The DAC on the ground should (and I submit, that he must) step forward and warn those rioters that if they advance, he and his men will open fire.
The only poodle who deserved a medal and a promotion is the one who fired warning shots in the air.
I would have shot as many rioters as I can, or until I run out of ammo (borrow from other officers), because I believe that if you do not kill the individual facing you, he or they may kill you.
If I open fire, surely, it may give them an opportunity to consider whether or not to continue to advance, and my colleagues will provide supporting fire.

The Commissioner, Ng Joo Hee, is now a low DS, a demotion.

But all the SPF Officers who ran away and hid in an ambulance ought to be prosecuted and jailed, not feasted nor honoured. What kind of lessons did PAP sent to our law enforcement personnel?

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
ckmpd I remember you said that all the sinkie men who served NS all kena castrated and have no balls?

So do you mean only the women have guts to bring PAP to court? Your son leh? He served NS did he kena castrated also?

Do you agree that NS guys are taught to obey orders and not question authority?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
the saf can tekan you to death and you cannot sue becos it is done under "protecting the country".

similarly pap can do what you said and you cannot sue becos it is done under "governing the country".

:smile:

The SG Court has accepted TCB's suit against pap.

Singaporeans must not be like you, believing that we are helpless against the pap.

You must be one of those SG guys who served NS and were taught to obey authority.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure go do it, i'll even buy the Straits Times to read all about it IF it happens. But there is only an one in a gazillion chance that would happen. One dollar saved

Are you going to buy the 23 May Straits Times?

You must have been castrated in NS and believe you are helpless even when pap castrated you

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just read the shitty times, no mention of an individual suing the PAP or the government of Singapore. What happened? I even read through the classified sections and obituary pages just to make sure i missed nothing.

Did you miss anything?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
you're being too idealistic. in reality this wonderful dream does not materialize. if it does, there won't be constant politicking in the appointment of supreme court justices (9), federal judges (94 districts in total) and appellate judges (13). the fact that every time one of these judges are appointed to replace one who has died, resigned, retired, or removed, there's constant bickering within congress and the executive branch in turning it into political drama. many rulings are seldom unanimous meaning justices and judges on a panel do not see eye to eye. the politically contentious cases are typically close decisions with a tiny majority of 1 or 2 votes. panel decision has to comprise an odd number of justices or judges. otherwise there will be frequent stalemates based on socio-political positions. the supreme court today is 4 vs. 4 (short of 1) liberal justices vs. conservative justices. trump has appointed a conservative nominee to tip the balance. welcum to u.s. politics 101.

is it wrong to be idealistic and believe that LHL and the pap is not above the law?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please try to take steps to ask the Court to rule on it.
Keep it up.

The SG Court will now have to give a ruling by Aug 2017.

As citizens we can bring it up to the Courts and hope that the Court does its work and not again rule that " inside a voting centre is not within 200m of a voting centre"