• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can Anwar be trust?

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
Say 916 take over government, later say before Hari Raya
Later say Oct 13

Now say no fix date want to focus on ecomonic

Can he be trust?

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
i do not think so,just look at what he has been talking about having the required numbers to form the next government. the dates keep changing and till now nothing much happens.
he is an muslim's scholar,so do you believe that he will abolish the bumiputra's scheme.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
i do not think so,just look at what he has been talking about having the required numbers to form the next government. the dates keep changing and till now nothing much happens.
he is an muslim's scholar,so do you believe that he will abolish the bumiputra's scheme.

has parliment in malaysia been called to session?

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anwar? CMI. A great orator but empty vessel.

Although Dr Mahatir been nicknamed the Pharoah but I still feel her did a great job in steering Msia economy into its present state. Too bad his present successor messed it up! :rolleyes: