• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Calling for Scroobal - please come in soon

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The title of this thread is sure to draw in the usual brickbats and kindergarden kids. Scroobal was absent for GE2015 and the aftermath when pundits and opposition supporters got suckered in by a bunch of PAP collaborators who created this massive online campaign of illusion. I recall only one moniker - I repeat ONLY ONE moniker - wwabbit - was able to state in no uncertain terms that support for the opposition was not as solid as claimed. Wwabbit for those not in the know is our resident statistician who calls out bluffs by people who claim to know statistics but in reality are clueless dumbfucks. There is another statistician who used to support Tan Kin Lian's presidential bid and who has been absent since GE2015 and I would like to think he is still on our side.

Here are some topics worthy of a Scroobal-type thread that will surely draw in the crowd.

1. The Claire Entity. Allegedly a female trained in corporate law who draws a six-figure income. Her first post mentions EDMW, contains the word "jingoism" and mentions that her skin tone is "fair". 24.36% of her posts as of 22 December 2015 contain the word "swine". She has recently found a new boyfriend and is now in bangkok - notice the destination country and its interesting parallels with our resident pimp.

2. Aftermath of the opposition post GE2015.

3. The rise of seemingly neutral websites like The Middle Ground and The Independent. Hint: take a good hard look at their respective editorial boards. Dovetail this with the fall in popularity of TOC after it stepped out of its bounds and started organizing offline forums, whereupon it was forced to register as a political entity.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why like to over ANALyze?
Dun take cyberspace so seriously.
Anything that look smell or is pap related just whack.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hawkeye is screwball's clone. :rolleyes: Scroobal the nigger isn't banned in the forum. He doesn't want to log in due to the fact that he lost face when sam told him to back off and quit harrassing another member. The fact that he needs to use a clone to announce himself least he be forgotten and if you noticed no one else except for his clones has even mentioned him at all after he left even during GE15 shows they don't give a flying fuck about him shows he is totally forgotten. henceforth will be using clones to wax lyrical on how missed he is etc. PS his clones still post here.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
The highly knowledgeable and analytical scroobal,
Please come in, please come in scroobal dear, please come in, we miss your insightful postings, coming in soon!

PS: I am not associated with scroobal least his clone.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Calling also for my sidekick Bigfuck.

Come on, you guys have to help me kick the asses of the kindergarden kids here. Where is fattybombom's post by the way?

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Am sure the resident pimp is watching from a safe distance and quietly mobilizing his forces. There is one thread here which will receive much attention over the next few days as he does have a certain reputation to maintain.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The highly knowledgeable and analytical scroobal,
Please come in, please come in scroobal dear, please come in, we miss your insightful postings, coming in soon!

PS: I am not associated with scroobal least his clone.

Scroobal is anti kong hee and always brings it up what a coincidence you have an avatar of kong

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should be happy the PAP is about to unite the country under one banner. One people, one nation, one Singapore. And that's the way that we will be forevermore.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so what's stopping that asshole from logging in and posting? is he like some type of dead construct or other worldly being trapped in another dimension that requires his worshippers to pray non stop and perform elaborate rituals before his shit presence will appear here?

Here's what it is going to be like. Screwball's clone hawkeye will continue posting tons of crap while his clones will come in agreeing with him but the actual appearance of that fucker will never occur. Kind of reminds of me how PAP tries to blow LKY's trumpet least he be forgotten so occasionally LKY's name will be mentioned in the press on tv etc the only big difference is that LKY is dead while the screw is well alive but lost face cos he got fucked by Sam and of course he is nothing compared to LKY not in real life and not in this forum either. :biggrin:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a fan? With him behind bars? Ok nigger.

Kid needs to be shown what made a fan, sighhh...

whahahahahaha, you screwhead up down under. :biggrin:

WelcomeBack1-1.gif

196497,xcitefun-welcome-back.jpg