• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cake leng kia is changing singapore politics

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Racism aside,for the sake of our Country : It seems to me you condone and support that S'pore should associate more with the like of Dhaka,Colombo,Islamabad,Mumbai rather than Tokyo,Shanghai,HK,Seoul,Taipei.You dont need to be a Rocket Scientist to understand what S'pore would become?

First and foremost, Singapore is your country NOT mine, I have left that shithole a few years ago. It was a shithole way before the Indians were given ministerial posts and it's even more of a shithole now that all 3rd world citizens are welcomed.

No need to make comparisons with those cities, once again I reiterate Singapore is a shithole regardless of what race runs the country. I don't give a rat's arse what happens to Singapore, I am simply making an observation as to how the useless, exploited and futureless automotonic morons that are stuck in Singapore cannot see the forest for the trees and are harping and carping on race issues when there are bigger fish to fry than the race of a minister or policy maker.

You all have been bent over and screwed by LKY, the last time I checked he was Chinese, for over 40 years no less! Now that some Indians are in positions of power you forget the arse shafting you got from LKY? Last time I checked it was still the PM that oversees all policy decisions with the endorsement of LKY, still Chinese isn't he?

I pity and laugh at you people, stuck there with no hope as you look forward to an even more dismal future yet choose to talk about race rather than get rid of the root problem. You all deserve the arse shafting you are getting and continue to get for several decades to come! I hope you learn to enjoy it because you'll have had the chance to change your fate but you choose to focus on race. "nuff said.

Cheers

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First and foremost, Singapore is your country NOT mine, I have left that shithole a few years ago. It was a shithole way before the Indians were given ministerial posts and it's even more of a shithole now that all 3rd world citizens are welcomed.

No need to make comparisons with those cities, once again I reiterate Singapore is a shithole regardless of what race runs the country. I don't give a rat's arse what happens to Singapore, I am simply making an observation as to how the useless, exploited and futureless automotonic morons that are stuck in Singapore cannot see the forest for the trees and are harping and carping on race issues when there are bigger fish to fry than the race of a minister or policy maker.

You all have been bent over and screwed by LKY, the last time I checked he was Chinese, for over 40 years no less! Now that some Indians are in positions of power you forget the arse shafting you got from LKY? Last time I checked it was still the PM that oversees all policy decisions with the endorsement of LKY, still Chinese isn't he?

I pity and laugh at you people, stuck there with no hope as you look forward to an even more dismal future yet choose to talk about race rather than get rid of the root problem. You all deserve the arse shafting you are getting and continue to get for several decades to come! I hope you learn to enjoy it because you'll have had the chance to change your fate but you choose to focus on race. "nuff said.

Cheers

My oh my moron there's no need to exggerrate things here. :rolleyes:

Sure sinkieland isn't the best place in the world but compared to any shit skin city it's like heaven. Yes PAP is fucking things up who doesn't know but still things here run smoothly and efficiently.

What's wrong with even talking about kelings running the country? OK according to you singapore is a shitty place run by LKY. What happens when it is run by kelings? That's right it probably becomes 10 or 100x shittier.

I am glad a topic like this is started, take JBJ's son the one that heads the new oppo party. He's known to be extremely arrogant and why not? He's half white but still indian with indian upbringing. He's definitely going to be super arrogant considering how a normal indian is already arrogant and self absorbed, what more a mixed breed with white in him.

Btw why change the topic and say it has nothing to do with race and various cities? So it's a coincidence that cities run by chinese are cleaner, safer, richer and more overall more efficient compared to kek leng ones?I don't think so. Btw i doubt singapore would be as bad as a 100% keling city even with a keling leader. Since this country still has 75% chinese and many of the infrastructure is still run by chinese of course it won't automatically change over night.

Like obama is the president of the US but many of his underlings are jews or whites and much of the country is still controlled by whites so of course it doesn't just change into zimbabewe. Now imagine if the whites were all removed from the US and replaced with blacks with obama as president. :wink: That is the same thing that will happen to sg when the chinese are replaced with kelings with a keling PM.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheers

How can you say S'pore a shitplace where we are one of the highest GDP per capita in Asia before PAP and still is with PAP?LKY may not be perfect,but he has done many good things for S'pore.

If you have left S'pore I hope u have gone back to South Asia to champion your high pride by contributing to your own heritage country there and not continue to be a slave in other Western Countries.