• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cake leng kia is changing singapore politics

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cake leng kia Minister

Minister of finance - Mr Tharman SHANMUGARATNAM
Minister of Law - Mr K Shanmugam
Second Minister for Home Affairs - Mr K Shanmugam
Senior Minister and Co-ordinating Minister for National Security - JAYAKUMAR
Minister for Community Development, Youth and Sports - Dr Vivian BALAKRISHNAN

Cake leng kias are changing singapore policies and will soon become the undisputed ruler of Singapore. They are already holding key appointments here, like finance, Law and Home Affairs.

I won't be surprise when the next PM is a cake leng kia

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cake leng kia Minister

Minister of Law - Mr K Shanmugam
Second Minister for Home Affairs - Mr K Shanmugam
Senior Minister and Co-ordinating Minister for National Security - JAYAKUMAR
Minister for Community Development, Youth and Sports - Dr Vivian BALAKRISHNAN

Cake leng kias are changing singapore policies and will soon become the undisputed ruler of Singapore. They are already holding key appointments here, like finance, Law and Home Affairs.

I won't be surprise when the next PM is a cake leng kia

You forgot..prataman Man the presido is also one full blood...Vivien is half-blood prince!! :rolleyes:

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is OK if they are having non-ah neh wives like Rajaratnam,Dhana,JBJ and his 2 sons,Vivien,Tharman and the one recently just past away.They are good postal boys for Singapore!

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i cant understand why in sg, employers like to put a keleng in charge of money?
:rolleyes:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah neh PM! That will happen only if India is greater than China and Sinkapore need that extra Indian blood ties...

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
It does not matter to me the race, language or religion of the person who serves us. As long as this person sticks true to being fair, honest and Singapore identity of regardless of race, language or religion.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It does not matter to me the race, language or religion of the person who serves us. As long as this person sticks true to being fair, honest and Singapore identity of regardless of race, language or religion.
u saying..不管是黑猫白猫,会抓老鼠的猫就是好猫.:biggrin:

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
i tink b4 any ah neh can becum pm, the next pm shld be a prc. just look at the rate prcs are invading sg

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

In that case,we should have a Muslim Malay as a PM and have more in the SAF after all they are also part of Singapore?It is not so bad to be connected to the Arab World which is filty rich.Why dont we import more African to be PM and we can also connected to the huge African continent?

There is a American saying "You want to know the true?You can't take the true"!

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
You forgot..prataman Man the presido is also one full blood...Vivien is half-blood prince!! :rolleyes:

Hi Hal,

Funny how these sorts of comments are shortsighted. If indeed forummers here are generally anti-PAP then if there is a change in govt, as all of them are pleading for, the would be new government would have only KJ as the most suitable candidate for PM. Chiam cannot be PM for obvious reasons, neither can Low for even more obvious reasons.

I say this because it seems that KJ is the most prominent of politicians in the alternative media. He has the supposed pedigree, education and ground support. His outreach programme on Facebook and the party's homepage has garnered a lot more supporters compared to the closest rival, Chee's SDP.

I wonder if these "cake leng" insinuations would still be made if KJ becomes PM. Funny how these very same people want their cake and eat it too. Pun intended.

If such small mindedness is to continue to prevail I guess there is no hope for SG and Sgeans.

I am thankful that I have made my way out of that place, simply because this sort of mindsets are really telling that there is really an underlying racist current, even among Sgeans against Sgeans. This plays well into the hands of the ruling regime - divide and conquer.

Finally all I can say is, abandon hope, leave if you can!

Cheers,

MM

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is DISASTER.

Are we expecting some delays in daily life. Maybe filthy dirty streets from now on?

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Hal,

Funny how these sorts of comments are shortsighted. If indeed forummers here are generally anti-PAP then if there is a change in govt, as all of them are pleading for, the would be new government would have only KJ as the most suitable candidate for PM. Chiam cannot be PM for obvious reasons, neither can Low for even more obvious reasons.

I say this because it seems that KJ is the most prominent of politicians in the alternative media. He has the supposed pedigree, education and ground support. His outreach programme on Facebook and the party's homepage has garnered a lot more supporters compared to the closest rival, Chee's SDP.

I wonder if these "cake leng" insinuations would still be made if KJ becomes PM. Funny how these very same people want their cake and eat it too. Pun intended.

If such small mindedness is to continue to prevail I guess there is no hope for SG and Sgeans.

I am thankful that I have made my way out of that place, simply because this sort of mindsets are really telling that there is really an underlying racist current, even among Sgeans against Sgeans. This plays well into the hands of the ruling regime - divide and conquer.

Cheers,

MM

Racism aside,for the sake of our Country : It seems to me you condone and support that S'pore should associate more with the like of Dhaka,Colombo,Islamabad,Mumbai rather than Tokyo,Shanghai,HK,Seoul,Taipei.You dont need to be a Rocket Scientist to understand what S'pore would become?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Hal,

Cheers,

MM

Hey long time no see and indeed you're back with your whiny high handed way of talking at others.

It's a fact when certain races run a country they tend to be run down and 3rd world and the opposite with other races.

Compare any country run by the shit skinned kind. Pick any country. Sri lanka, india, pakistan. Filthy, dangerous, full of corruption and on and on and on. Contrast this with countries run by fairer skinned people. Any european country for eg, east asian countries. See how clean and efficient they are. Oh yes the likes of you would say look how run down china is. Oh is china run down? Mind you i say MIND YOU, china has a 5000 yr old history that has been leading the world for much of its 5000 yr period with a slight blip starting from european colonization towards the 1960s. It has been on the rise ever since. Unfortunately there are many chinese that don't even see it that way and your shit skinned kind are even more arrogant. They have accomplished much much less but still act like they are kings and gods. :rolleyes:

Take note of singapore and notice the surrounding countries. A bright beacon 1st world country surrounded by 3rd world countries. Why? Obviously cos the population of sg has bright chinese helping to run the country. That's why everything here is so efficient. Compare areas full of your kind like little india, see how filthy and dirty it is in contrast to other areas in singapore. Also check out the IQ ranking of countries. Singapore is the lowest among the top category beaten only by other east asian areas like HK, SK, taiwan. Why? Cos the chinese population here is only 75% while those other areas have almost 100% east asians.

Lastly anyone that is non indian and has worked under an indian boss can vouch how an indian chief treats his subordinates. Terribly! With a keling as leader of a country full of non kelings will be like hell for them. He will treat them much much worse than how a keling minority is treated in a chinese majority area.

I know how you kelings love to complain about everything and equate it to racism. Aunty doesn't smile at you, a small kid called you names and you act like a very serious crime has been committed. Your kind get drunk, are impolite, rude, aggressive, arrogant, proud and take advantage of the kindness of the chinese here hence the saying about the keling and the cobra. No no no the biggest racists are your kind and thank god we don't have a keling chief. :oIo:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Racism aside,for the sake of our Country : It seems to me you condone and support that S'pore should associate more with the like of Dhaka,Colombo,Islamabad,Mumbai rather than Tokyo,Shanghai,HK,Seoul,Taipei.You dont need to be a Rocket Scientist to understand what S'pore would become?

it's typical of his kind. Everything is racist to them despite you stating the facts here. Of course when singapore finally becomes like a 3rd world shit hole the likes of mumbai for eg these shit skins won't take responsibility for fucking it up. In fact the chinese have to pick up their slack for them.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal

What's the chance of that mate?

It is human nature to protect their own kind. Let's say both your buddy and a family member of yours need your help and you only have enough resources to help one party. Who would you choose to help?