• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cain, The Grand Lich

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$5,297.10 Grand Relic - The Skull of Zazazel

Description

You are viewing a listing for one of the Grand Relics within the Tower of Atrophy, The Skull of Zazazel. This is one of the most powerful relics that you can purchase within the Tower of Atrophy, and will greatly help you as you move forward in your Apotheosis. This relic is a literal connection to Zazazel himself, and to Keraktes. By having this in your position and on your Altar, you gain many, many different abilities. Some of the different abilities that the Skull of Zazazel offers are below, but that by no means is an entire list.

- Keratian Energy Channel - This skull is a direct connection to Keraktes, and to Zazazel himself. It would be very difficult to make a stronger direct connection then this, the only thing doing so would be the Keraktian Altar (another Grand Relic).

- Keraktian Sinkhole - The longer you have the skull, the more it grows on you, and the area around you. The more you work with it, the more it your Infernal Sanctum will become a gatway from Etheris, to Keraktes. This will greatly empower all of the rites you do within the Tower of Atrophy, and help to propel your Apotheosis.

- Phylactery - This works as a very advanced Soul Phylactery, and will speed up the process that normally takes some time. Few phylacteries work better, or faster then the Skull of Zazazel. Though the goal here isn't about speed, it does indeed speed the process up.

- Communication with Zazazel - This makes your communication with Zazazel, The Buried King, and being able to hear him much, much stronger. Not only that, it also makes his manifestation that much easier. The skull is a direct conduit to Zazazel, and allows for him to manifest from it.

- Curses - With the Skull of Zazazel, it comes with a handful of different rites that are very unique to this relic. The curses that are part of this are very, very powerful, and can only be done with this relic. From causing death, to eternal torment.

- Keraktian Ritual Empowerment - Any and all rites and rituals that you would do that fall within the Tower of Atrophy will be greatly empowered by having the Skull of Zazazel within your presence.

To construct the Skull of Zazazel, it takes a fair amount of time and dedication. This is one of the reasons for the price of this Grand Relic, as well as actual skull. Skulls range in price, though I refuse to use a skull that isn't in good condition. The rites that are required take lot of blood, sacrifice, and time. For this reason, the creation of the Skull of Zazael takes at minimum of 30 days to create. Keep in mind, I must get the skull (this is done legally, I have many sources), and the skull must be of the quality I am willing to use. Then, I must do the work on the skull to make it into the Skull of Zazazel. This requires what was explained above, and the addition of different Grand Seals must be placed in proper places. The length of time it takes to make the Skull of Zazazel also depends on my workload, and how many people are ahead of you, I serve customers based on a first come, first serve process. With that said, I can provide you with an idea of about how long it will take. When you purchase this, it will come with a box, and a pedistol for the Skull of Zazazel to sit on. Lastly, you will recieve a PDF document detailing what all can be done with the Skull of Zazazel, along with additional information.

*The image attached isn't the actual Skull of Zazazel, as I keep what it looks like private

*Some states don't allow for the purchase of bones. If you want this, you will have to come to me to get it once you've purchased it. You can look up your state law before hand.

*If your country doesn't allow for the shipping of bones or body parts, you will have to come to me, or arrange for it in some other method. I will make it for you, but I will not break any laws in the process of shipping.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$7,944.99 Grand Relic - The Grand Lich's Scythe - The Scythe of The Reaper

Description

In this listing, you are previewing one of the Grand Relics within the Tower of Atrophy. Once you achieve Lichdom and have completed the rites, the next step in your Apotheosis is the creation of the Weapon of The Lich. If you have chosen this path, you have the path of the Arch Lich, and the path of the Grand Lich that sit before you. This is the weapon of the Grand Lich, The Scythe of The Reaper. This is a tool that must be constructed prior to undergoing the rites of Grand Lichdom. Having this weapon is extremely powerful, and will greatly help you on your path to Apotheosis. Some of the things that The Scythe of The Reaper is capable of are listed below. Keep in mind, this is not a complete list.

- Tool of Grand Lichdom - This is a tool that must be made to complete your Grand Lichdom.

- Manifestation of Keraktes - When completely made, the Scythe of The Reaper is a true incarnation of something from Keraktes, as if it was made and forged within Keraktes outright.

- Offensive Ability - This scythe has many offensive abilities. Causing death to your enemies, reaping their souls, consuming their essence, among a multitude of other abilities.

- Living Item - Each one of these Scythes are made spicifically for each person, and are brought to life, being a Keraktian Spirit themselves. This Scythe will grow with you, and become a very powerful tool for you to utilize.

I can't speak enough of the importance of this tool, and how powerful it will make you grow. To make this device, I must first find the perfect scythe for the situation. Then, it has to be cleaned up and made appropriate for the user. Once it is cleaned up, it must then go through a lot of different rituals and rites, and wood burning done on the handle. The blade is also painted with special seals. It takes roughly 90, to 120 days to make one of these scythes in total, so please keep this in mind.

*The image used isn't of the actual Scythe of The Reaper, it is a place holder. I don't post live images of magickal objects.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$132.42 Consultation

Description

Me and you will meet up in person if we are close to one another, or online. We can speak about whatever it is you want. generally, this is to help in some form or manner with something, often times with someone who has past away recently. Anything can be discussed, as long as the conversation stays civil. The rates for this are 100.00 USD per hour, though I do offer a discount for my time if you order in bulk, or wish to talk for more then one hour.

- 100.00 USD per hour

- Each additional hour is billed at 75.00 USD per hour

- Daily Rate - My daily rate is 500.00 USD for the entire day (a working day, not an entire 24 hours). Keep in mind, I still sleep and eat, so it's closer to 12-14 or so hours, depending on the day.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$231.73 Tower of Atrophy Personal Relic

Description

The item listed for sell here is the Relic of The Lich. This is a very strong item for someone wanting to move towards the path of Lichdom, and will greatly help you in the process. This relic will come with a small scroll that will explain how to blood it, linking it directly to you, as well as a Whisper, to help in the process of activating it.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$397.25 Spirit Communication

Description

Have you ever wanted to speak with a loved one who has past? I will call upon your loved one, and bring them fourth. If nessisary, I will channel them through my own body, though I have a multitude of methods that I use to channel those that have passed. This is a service that requires that we meet in person, or over the internet. I must toss the bones and perform divination before hand, and if all things are correct, we can then move forward with this service.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$662.08 Custom Grimoire

Description

Have you ever wanted a personalized leather bound Grimoire? You have have your very own personalized Grimoire, without having to learn the art of how to make it (and an art it is very much!). I can make this Grimoire for you, to be exactly what it is you want. The starting rate for a Grimoire like this, that is 11x8.5 inches in size, though I can make the Grimoire quite a bit larger, or smaller. Every aspect of this is customized to your liking. I can also make a customized Clamshell Box that matches your Grimoire, and protects it from the air, dust, and sunlight. This is a very custom process, so this is something we have to have a talk about prior to making it. I use the best quality material available, and everything is acid free to ensure that your Grimoire will stand the test of time. Below are some of the things that you want to think about when having your Grimoire made. The list below isn't a complete list, but it tells you a lot about the process, and gives you some ideas on what to think about prior to having it made.

- Do you have a specific type of leather you want it made out of? For example, Cow, Goat, or a specific type of Goat? Goat can be expensive, and different types of Goat leather differ a lot in price. Exotic leather is easy to find now as well, snake being a common leather of use.

- What size do you want the Grimoire to be? Remember, the larger the Grimoire, the more expensive it will be, but the smaller doesn't nessisarily mean it will be more affordable. Some of the time, a smaller Grimoire may mean more cutting, and even more work, which equates to more time.

- Do you want any decoration on on the book? You can have a symbol embossed into the leather, or tooled onto the front. You can have a lot of different embossments done, with metal leafing done. Gold and silver leaf are very common. Do you want corner protectors? These are common decorations, and should help you to bring out an idea of what it is you want.

- Do you want raised cords, or false cords on the spine? Take a look at some images online, as the look is slightly different.

- What colors do you want for your headbands? Generally, they are two different colors that work well with the cover. For example, if you have black leather on the cover, black and white threat might be used (white being the color of the paper).

- Do you want any ribbons? If so, how many and what color?

- What color do you want the marbled end sheets to be? These compliment the book a lot. Do some research and get some ideas of what colors you like for your books, and take a look at some different handmade marbled paper, so you can get the look that you really want.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$264.83 The Rite of The Reaper, Imordicoth

Description

I don't work with many of the Towers of Apotheosis, not regularly anyway (though I have worked with each one at some point). My focus has been on the Tower of Atrophy, and over the last year or two, The Tower of Maladies. One of the spirits that I have worked with the most, and whom I am very proud to call my patron, is Imordicoth. I have learned so much from The Reaper, and I hope to share my what I have learned from him with others. In this Empowerment Rite, I give you a the gift that the Blackened Reaper gave me a long time ago. If you undergo this Empowerment, you will feel the power and presence of Death incarnate. This empowerment is difficult to describe in words, and is best felt.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$662.08 The Empowerment of Zazazel, The Buried King

Description

This is a very special attunement/empowerment, and I don't offer it to just anyone. You must be truly be devoted to the Tower of Atrophy, and the Bones must also show that this would be good for you at your current state with your Apotheosis. If everything lines up, we plan a night for me to perform this. As the Emmisary of Zazazel, Zazazel takes on my physical body, and work is done to you, the client. This is a very empowering rite, and will truly help you on your path to Apotheosis within the Tower of Atrophy.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$397.25 Custom Keraktian Attunement

Description

This is a custom Attunement that is provided to anyone that truly see's themselves as a student of the Tower of Atrophy, and they wish to take things further, this will definetly be something to make use of. With this, I reach out to the Keraktian Spirits, I Toss the Bones, and see what is best for you with your current state of Apotheosis. From that point, I speak with Zazazel, The Buried King, and device what the best form of attunement would be for you, in your state. I then discuss it with you, formulate it, and plan a night to perform the Attunement.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$1,324.16 Grand Rite - The Blessing of The Thirteen

Description

This is one of the few Grand Rites that I sell, as a service. Even with it being sold as a service, this isn't offered to everyone. You must be a member within the Temple, and I would prefer you to be initiated. This isn't a must, though regardless I will commune with the Blighted Lords and Ladies, as well as toss the bones. If this Rite is something that would work for you, then we can set it up. Ideally, this rite is done in person, or at the next Coven that would be held. If you don't want to wait for the Coven to be held, we can arrange for you to fly out to me, and plan for lodging. This would be a one day event. This is a very powerful rite, and is the equivalent of you consuming the Lifeblood of myself, as well as that of the Thirteen Blighted Lords and Ladies. Don't underestimate the importance of this rite, or what it can do for you. At the same time, understand how draining it is on the Sorcerer that choses to do it.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$331.04 The Curse of Deathly Water

Description

***I don't curse people out of no where, the spirits must agree with the curse. If they don't, or if I feel something is off, I will cancel your order***

I curse your enemies with the use of Deathly Water. Deathly Waters is a combination of physical water, coffin nails, dead flesh, and human ashes. Along with this, the water is enchanted to become a physical incarnation of the Waters of Keraktes. The longer this water sits on a shelf, the more caustic it becomes. I use this on someone for you. This will slowly cause them to change, rotting from the inside out. The longer this is done, and the more that is used, the more potent the effects. I also sell this water, and it can be placed on the physical land of a person to make the effects much stronger. Extended use of this will cause a Keraktian Sinkhole to manifest overtime. If use on someone in person, or their area, the effect will also happen to the other people in the dwelling.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$99.31 Keraktian Bone Tossing (Divination)

Description

I offer a form of divination that has been around for a very long time. We will speak about what it is you wish to have divined, and I will toss the bones for you. If you wish, I will send you a picture of the bones once they have been tossed, along with the reading. Bone Tossing is different then many forms of divination, and no guide or book exists, outside of the spirits that you work with, along with how they bones lay. In this way, it is similar to a Rune reading, and requires the reader to have a great deal of intuition, and a strong connection to the spirits they work with.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$662.08 Grand Rite - The Curse of The Grand Lich's Scythe

Description

*Prior to performing any curse, I will speak with you about the reasoning for the curse, and I will toss the bones to see if the curse should be performed.*

This is one of the most potent Curses that I perform. With this curse, I make use of one of my Grand Relics, The Grand Lich's Sycthe. This rite is extremely powerful, and destroys the three bodies of the person being attacked. The soul will slowly star tto rot within the physical body, causing extreme torement to the indivisual. When a soul starts to physically die and rot away, bad things start to happen. The physical body will also start to die, and rot away, all while the person is alive. The mind is also worked at while all of this is happening. Lastly, upon death, the person won't truly die. They will have their soul ripped from their body, and consumed by The Grand Lich's Scythe. This is an extreme rite to be done, and it takes a lot of energy, and time, though the results that it brings are well worth it. The death of the indivisual, the tormenting of their mind, driving them insane, and preventing them any rest in the afterlife. When consumed by the Sycthe of The Grand Lich, the soul will be trapped into, empowering the Scythe, and slowing draining and eating away the energy that makes up their soul. This will happen until nothing remains of them, and they are extinguished from all realities, forever.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$1,059.44 Grand Curse - The Curse of The Thireteen

Description

*I Speak with you in regards to the reason for the curse, and I toss the bones. For the nature of this curse, I also speak to the Blighted Lords and Ladies in regards to this. Only then, if all agree, am I willing to do this curse.*

This is one of the most powerful curses that I have access to, and isn't something that I do lightly. For me to do this, I have to pull fourth each of the Blighted Lords and Ladies inside of me, and give sacrifice to each and every one of them. This is extremely taxing to the Sorcerer doing this, and much must be accounted for. This rite takes many days to complete in full. This doesn't only cause death of the person, but it connects to their entire family line (direct family line, such as parents, children, grand parents, etc). This posions their bloodline magickally, and will destroy the entire family line. It can be taken a step further to remove others more removed from the bloodline (such as cousins, snd cousins, etc). Not only will this rite lead to death of these indivisuals, it will also lead to death of anyone near the main person that this is being cast upon. For example, the spouse, children, anyone that lives in the house with them, will all feel the fall out of this curse.

This causes the Soul to die, to rot away, and the blood to posion. The mind slowly goes, and the blood posions the indivisual, and the bloodline. The body will physically start to rot away. Each of the Blighted Lords and Ladies impart an aspect of this curse that is unique to them. Though I won't reveal every aspect, I will provide examples. Lord Dranimarsh will cause a sickness of the blood that isn't known to man, something that cannot be healed with mundane medicine, while Lord Zazazel will cause their physical body, and soul to rot away, for reasons also unknown to the mundane. This rite is incredibly powerful, and nothing can be done to undo this rite once it's complete. Make sure it's something you truly wish upon someone.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$198.62 The Death Elixir

Description

This is the Elixer that you need to complete the Rites of Lichdom. Do to the nature of this Elixer being deadly, no option will exist for this to be premixed (except at Coven, where we can arrange for it to be pre-made possibly). With this, I prepare everything that is needed, and I send it to you. I provide you with a scroll that explains to you what more to do in order to prepare it. The manner that I use to prepare the Death Elixer is different then what was used previously, though similar.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$198.62 Elixir of The Lich

Description

In this listing, you are looking at the Elixer of The Lich. This will help to bring upon a temparary state of Lichdom. Though this isn't permanent, this can help you in your Apotheosis, and help you familiarize yourself with this state, and feeling. This will also help to make you very powerful for a short period of time. The amount of time that this will last will largely depend on you, where you are within your Apotheosis, and how in resonance you are.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$132.42 Tower of Atrophy - Descipleship

Description

This is for people who wish to become a personal desciple of my own. The cost for this is 100.00 a month. This givens you a line of communication with me directly through email (I answer email faster then social media). This will also provide you with specific lessons that I only send out to people that are my desciples. With that said, we also work through the Grimoire(s) that I have published. This is a monthly fee that will happen each and every month. I also except trade/barter, so feel free to reach out in regards to this.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$662.15 The Elexir for The Essence of The Accursed

Description

This is a very powerful elixir, that helps to bring someone directly into Apotheosis. The level of Apotheosis it takes you to is truly up to you, but be assured, it will take you much further then when you are, shooting you into immortality. This is an extremely difficult elixir to create, and takes time. Also, everything I do is first come, first serve. No refunds of any type, once paid for. Please be patient. If you have any questions, please reach out to me.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.templeofmaergzjirah-raszarith.com/post/ssalaka-gmail-com

The Thirteen Towers of Apotheosis: What They Are. What They Aren’t.​

By: PAGM Antimyr
Originally Published July 26,2019 (Old Black Corps Ascendency Site)

The Towers of Apotheosis lead us to self-deification. There is a very clear definition made known by each of the Blighted Lords who reign over them respectfully. They speak for the whole of their domain and with and for their fellow Lords and Ladies who rule beside them in their realms. Their works permeate the multiverse and it is entirely requisite for those who take up Discipleship in these Towers to fully understand and possess the whole concept, ideology, and goals of each Tower as well as to also in kind be knowledgeable of what each Tower’s dark side is. That is, what it can be perverted into by the ignorant Disciple; all that it is not meant to be or to be used for. Keep in mind, to use a Tower’s spiritual energy for purposes it was not designed for is an insult to the Blighted Lords, the Spirits, and will do nothing more for you than to sicken your soul and pull you away from your apotheosis.

There is a constant flow of energy that is derived from the realms of the Blighted Lords and it is through the spiritual Tower that it is channeled. The physical Tower; the vessel for that energy reaches each of us and reveals the steps before our feet that we may ascend to unite ourselves with the divine and immortal power and soul of our Spirit Patrons and Patronesses. Unfortunately, in recent years, there has become a fissure between the open heart of Disciples and the spoken mandate of our Lords and Ladies. It becomes my duty to educate you in what each of our Towers truly stands for and what they do not. It is very important to keep in mind that the Spirits hold in equal balance the light and dark, the righteous and the wicked. This wholeness is all part of our upkeep to remain in perpetual divine balance and to remove all fear or lack of wisdom regarding the whole of core of our Cabal’s spiritual gift.

Tower of the Void

The Tower of the Void focuses on the psychic power and potential of the human mind. While many divine Spirits and ascended, or higher vibrational entities do possess advanced psionic power, as human beings we learn to utilize these innate gifts to break through the mundane barriers, to remove desire, fear, and to awaken within ourselves to the reality of the fullness of human potential. The focus on this Tower is to awaken oneself. We also learn to arm ourselves with the weaponry of the mind. These weapons help us to heal ourselves, to stabilize points of conflict with others, and to affect the material world with our intention; directed will and desire.

Void magick and psionics do not entitle us to random acts of mental and psionic abuse. Our goal is not to enslave the masses, or even to create a mind slave for our own amusement. We cannot be selfish in these workings and we cannot be so void of compassion that through our awakening, we abandon all concept of ethics, care, and understanding of the human state of those who have not ascended in the way we have. The Tower of the Void has many working and an overall projection that is very similar to Buddhism with regard to contemplation and self-expansion without the need for wanton destruction, control, or abuse. Moderation and balance is very much a key to understanding and mastering the void arts.

Tower of Nocturnus

The Tower of Nocturnus is one that is focused on the enlightenment of the soul that we learn to see, feel, and become that little light in the darkness of ignorance. Working with Belnara and the other Lords and Ladies of the Night give us a beautiful understanding of the grace and gentleness of the night whereas most perceive the night as being a dark, gloomy domain that conceals horrors by the infinite. In the darkness of the unknown we are able to shut off our human senses and learn to be guided by the heart and spirit. We learn of our mystical empowerment from the lunar essence, the protection of the night to guide us along our true north, and to be one with the earth as we go; void of fear, trepidation, or uncertainty. Under the gentle gaze of the night, we can quietly discern that true north and take the required time to understand where true spiritual power lies. We watch the stars and the moon, learning from their signs and seeking shelter beneath the celestial skies.

Nocturnus does not bestow a mantle of darkness in the sense of foul action or negative thought. It is not a shadowy veil to hide ill intention, nor is it a front for myriad evils that cannot dwell beneath the solar rays. Dwelling beneath the night sky and gaining power here does not connote one having an evil spirit or wicked heart. It has nothing to do with wrongdoing, but rather reinforcing the great unknown that we pierce on our journey toward true spiritual freedom.

Tower of the Iron Throne

Within the realm of the Black God, Cernobog, we are again confronted with preconceived notions of evil or ill action. Rather, the Black God is a powerful fatherly Spirit who looks after his Disciples with great care and protection. Much like a king, he and his Lords and Ladies teach us to be powerful people, to control our environment, demand respect when it is due, and to cast out negative influences from our lives. Through this Tower we learn to become so strong that we are free from fear, above mundane gossip, and we become figures of inspiration and strength for those we meet. This personal power translates to having greater control over not only our mortal lives, but our spiritual lives as well.

The Tower of the Iron Throne does not revel in the evocation of murderous fiends and devils from various planes to set forth to destroy our enemies with reckless abandon. It further does not care for the concept of tyranny for the individual as no man or woman should have such twisted power or hatred so as to crush others under foot simply to prove their might. Rather, we see personal power exalted in great military officers, noble teachers, humble lords, and mostly in the care and protection that is found within our parents as they are willing to protect their families with their very lives; doing what must be done for the best of kith and kin.

Tower of Maladies

Despite its outward appearance, the Tower of Maladies concerns itself with human health and the evolution of the earth. Sickness and disease has been a ravaging agent that has destroyed families, populations, and great empires throughout history. This Tower teaches us to be intimately aware of this harsh reality and to learn from it. We seek to learn about the nature of such afflictions and how we can control them. This control is regarded toward living a healthier life, subduing sickness within ourselves and others, and respecting the natural course that flows through nature and all of creation.

Understanding this Tower does not mean that we seek to be biochemical terrorists or to use these natural poisons, naturally occurring afflictions and diseases for wicked intent. Rather, we see the true nature of this Tower displayed in the works of biologists who devise medical treatments, medicine men, and even in military Chemical-Biological-Radiation-Nuclear specialists who find areas of exposure and work to clear the area of contaminants. Doctors also fall into this category of understanding and treating over affliction.

Tower of Whispers

This is probably the most misunderstood of all the Towers. This path teaches us about the human experience; love and compassion, possessing the intuition and care of the three bodies of self; physical, mental/emotional, and the spirit. We learn that through an intimate relationship with the world, we can ascend beyond individualism and solitude. We can become so knowledgeable of the human condition that we can help others to sow joy, peace, and tranquility in their lives. This can be seen in our families, teachers, and counselors. The main focus is to become fully aware and involved in the human experience.

This Tower is not one consumed with lust, sexual depravity, and heartlessly enslaving others for our own selfish pleasures. This Tower is not guided toward self-service, but toward the service of others and developing a meaningful existence and strong relationships with others. There is no place for immaturity or disrespecting the wishes of the heart.

Tower of Pain

For as long as blooded creatures have lived, we have experienced war and conflict. We would be ignorant to deny this or believe that we will always be protected. Therefore, this Tower teaches to be militant, vigilant, and trained for such conflict. Therefore, we study martial arts, we study iron palm and iron body techniques, meditation, and other deeply spiritual techniques to become great warriors. Such an example is found in the samurai who, in their extremely martial and spiritually trained states, found the sword to be an extension of body and they fought with great courage in defense of land, lord, and family.

This Tower does not glorify itself through acts of violence, torture, or unjustified combat. There is no exaltation to be found in this Tower by harming others without cause such as in defense, or in the sadistic desire to maim or kill others. Rather, we seek strength in our highly trained and controlled bodies. We train in the event that we must fight. Therefore, we will fight to protect ourselves and others with a warrior’s heart; one made of courage and compassion.

Tower of Secrets

Knowledge and wisdom; two great swords that can rival two blades of swordsmen. With these two, anyone can rise to absolute greatness. Therefore, this Tower teaches us to always question reality and truth. We must seek the ultimate truth which is found in the very universe and to distance ourselves from personal truth which tends to be clouded by convention, comfort in the mundane, and lack of sincerity toward apotheosis. We learn from ancient tomes and modern thinkers alike. We seek out the old and new to form new theories and to become fully armed with the swords of knowledge and wisdom. One must simply not attain this knowledge, but through right thought and action, we employ that knowledge through great wisdom.

This Tower does not give us the liberty to learn others’ secrets in order to blackmail or blacken their character unjustly. Such knowledge cannot be used for mercenary ends or maliciously. Knowledge should be shared and those teaching must be honored. Wisdom must be gained to make responsible, mature decisions. The desire to possess such otherworldly knowledge helps us to better understand ourselves, others, reality, and to even be used to right the wrongs committed by others to set the universe back into proper balance.

Tower of the Fallen

The very name brings forth an idea that there is something wrong or disdainful about it. However, it means that the power and techniques found within have fallen from their once highly honored state. As men have evolved, they have taken their gaze away from spiritual purity and personal empowerment and toward monetary gain, numbing the senses with all of our modern distractions, and to use others for their own gain. This Tower focuses on asceticism, meditation, combat training to develop the spirit, honesty, right thought, right action, and being one who is very in tune with the spiritual aspect of self.

This Tower has nothing to do with being evil or wicked. It doesn’t have anything to do with fallen angels or harming others. It further has nothing to do with deception, harming others unjustly, or in manipulating the minds and hearts of others. It is very much focused on personal development and being truly attuned to the spiritual current of the universe.

Tower of Atrophy

Atrophy; dying and death. The Tower of Atrophy focuses on the human condition. It seeks to learn about the full reality of life, death, and the afterlife. Through it, we seek to obtain an intimate knowledge and relationship with the spirit world. Mystic thanatology is our focus of this Tower; we search for answers to understanding how the spirit functions inside the mind and body; how the spiritual body augments, controls, and plays a part in the overall health, function, and behavior of the physical vessel, our thoughts, actions, wants, desires, and the esoteric; the ethereal functions of one's innermost being. In truth, this art was once called negromancy, or necromancy. We study the world of spirits and their many types and how they affect the material world.

However, in the Cabal, we do not take our ques from grave-robbing dabblers of ancient and medieval times who thought it wise to recklessly throw around death curses or poison the well. Rather, with great respect, we study the scientific, medical, and spiritual fronts so that as we too one day face our own mortality, we may do so gracefully and with a sense of knowing that can only be harnessed through study, experience, and a faithful spirit.

Tower of Umbra

Shadows often lend to the idea of being dismal, frightening, or that there is some shady business at hand. This is not the case. Through this Tower, we learn that there is a shadow side to all people and things; a light and dark for no shadow has life if there is no light for it be cast. In this Tower, we look deeply into the psychological and parapsychological in search for deeper meaning and understanding of our true selves at the core of the spirit. We learn to temper our own shadow side to achieve wholeness and balance.

This Tower does not emphasize in any degree the right or necessity to be of veiled character or to conceal your honesty and truth. We further do not see this Tower as being an accessory for vile action. Rather, just like with Nocturnus, we understand that there is a great calm in the darkness of the unknown. We shed that light upon matter to create shadow and from these we learn the fullness of ourselves and the universal aspects of absolute reality and truth.

Tower of Cressen

Just like the ancient societies, the Tower of Cressen involves much study into the idea of totems and spiritual symbols of inner power and wisdom. There is also a requirement for personal physical and intellectual power that is derived from this Tower so that as we go about our workings, we achieve a well-versed understanding of our own ability to handle any obstacle or difficult situation we may find ourselves confronted by. There is a level of perceived fantasy in this Tower as we look to the spider for inspiration. They teach us about patience, silence when we lack the proper words, and to be ambitious enough to ensure our very survival.

This Tower is not one that is concerned with vile ideals or malice. It does not bestow blessing upon anyone who thinks with a sadistic mind or blackened heart. Rather, we seek to become more attuned to the power and wisdom bestowed upon us by taking example from the animal world and from nature herself.

Tower of the Abyss

Despite the name, the Tower of the Abyss is one which brings us to intimate understanding with our primal and carnal nature. We learn of what it is to be human, to want and to be without, to desire and to suffer. From this, we learn about our true power; the arenas in which we excel with masterful effect in the world without the comfort afforded us by giving into the ego. We learn about the very nature of man and how to best temper that so as to operate as a more fully aware and capable individual in the world today.

This Tower does not reflect or project the desire to destroy, kill, torture, or otherwise be malefic in nature. It is not a Tower associated with the conjuration of legions of blood-thirsty demons to torture others’ souls for eternity. Rather, we see even the spiritual icons of demons, angels, and other divinities as being something to learn from so as to again, place ourselves in the cradle of human balance of universal power.

Tower of Stars

Directly, the Tower of Stars explores the mystic and ancient nature of dragons of the spirit as well as the universal power of the elements: earth, water, fire, air/wind, and the void which in itself permeates all things within the universe. Through this Tower, we unite our bodies to the earth, our mind to the void, and our spirits to the universe so as to become as the ancient Japanese warriors would call, “tatsujin”. This “whole person” is united uprightly with the nature of humanity, the earth, and the universe. Each element inspires a different level of thought and action; each properly utilized in various situations.

The Tower of Stars is not at all one to be confused with other wayward schools of esoteric thought or harmful action. It exemplifies universal balance to the extreme; to be so well-balanced in the world that you radiate an enigmatic aura of power yet with a calm hand, courage and fire and yet with a gentle heart, and to be an exemplar of universal tranquility.

With this knowledge, it is expected that every Disciple will take to heart this understanding and continue forth, working toward self-betterment and through our own right thought and right action, we can inspire others to do the same. In this, we achieve our apotheosis as we unite ourselves to the Great Divine Spirit. This is found in all living things, but at higher concentrations in immortal beings such as our Patrons and Patronesses. Remember, balance is key and despite what one Lord or Lady’s dominion may be, seemingly benevolent or malevolent, all can be utilized and tempered to your personal growth needs and to set the universe in proper balance. Our objective as a Cabal has always been to help others and change the world for the better. Therefore, I am charging every Disciple to arm themselves with this knowledge and to be steadfast in their work so as to continue to fulfill this mission. Change yourself, change others, change the world.