• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cahoots! TKL thinks we are in cahoots!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As per his facebook post

http://www.facebook.com/kinlian/posts/156607157745278

He's got many little birds whispering into his ear nia. Friend this, supporter that.

I'm not a big supporter of TCB, i will most likely vote for him if it is a 3 corner race. The ego of this fucktard is amazing, i have refrained from using vulgarities against him so far and i think its well justified from this moment on.

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

TKL, "you're either with me, or against me"

newsofap.com4cd982dd65ea2georgebush-mad.jpg

S

suicidalpap

Voting for him is better than voting for TT or TCB, right or no? Don't dream of TT and TCB asking the govt where are our reserves and CPF money. This man dares and who dares win.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Voting for him is better than voting for TT or TCB, right or no? Don't dream of TT and TCB asking the govt where are our reserves and CPF money. This man dares and who dares win.

good for you, you have made up your mind

jw5

Loyal
good for you, you have made up your mind

U know what bro, I don't even like TCB that much.
What TKL doesn't understand is that some of us simply dislike him.
Now, is he going to do something about that when he becomes president?
Take the next step Mr President, but do remember to go through due process, ok?

:rolleyes:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wahhh.. now accuse TCB's supporters of attacking him... where's the proof??

Fuck.. I can also blame my competitors for sabo when I'm losing

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tan Kin Lian and Kenneth Jeyaretnam are two of the worst gaffe molotovs I have ever known in the political scene.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U know what bro, I don't even like TCB that much.
What TKL doesn't understand is that some of us simply dislike him.
Now, is he going to do something about that when he becomes president?
Take the next step Mr President, but do remember to go through due process, ok?

:rolleyes:

Bro...to be frank I really like Tony Tan. For me, he has what it takes to be our next President. He has an illustrious career and his credentials are impeccable. What more can anyone ask?

But I am not voting for Tony Tan. Why? Because he represents all I dislike about the PAP.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro...to be frank I really like Tony Tan. For me, he has what it takes to be our next President. He has an illustrious career and his credentials are impeccable. What more can anyone ask?

But I am not voting for Tony Tan. Why? Because he represents all I dislike about the PAP.

Actually, it seems like the world is against TKL, in someone's mind. I wonder how that will affect his votes......

MightyMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal

You don't need to dream about Dr TCB. He has demonstrated time and again that he is prepared to question and go against the government. Which other PAP MP has voted against the government in a constitutional amendment at the expense of being given a letter of warning and reprimands by the government. If he is prepared to do that, why are you saying that he will not ask about the reserves when that is clearly within his job scope as the Elected President. And please lah, don't use the sorry line that he is PAP MP and MIW. Look at the character of the person, not just his party affiliation.

S

suicidalpap

You don't need to dream about Dr TCB. He has demonstrated time and again that he is prepared to question and go against the government. Which other PAP MP has voted against the government in a constitutional amendment at the expense of being given a letter of warning and reprimands by the government. If he is prepared to do that, why are you saying that he will not ask about the reserves when that is clearly within his job scope as the Elected President. And please lah, don't use the sorry line that he is PAP MP and MIW. Look at the character of the person, not just his party affiliation.

ON what basis you think TKL is of bad character? Can he be CEO of NTUC if he is of bad character? You mean TT and TKL are of better character than TKl?. It's just your opinion or your group opinion. Mind that there are also other opinions and other group opiniions.

Last edited by a moderator:

MightyMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
ON what basis you think TKL is of bad character? Can he be CEO of NTUC if he is of bad character? You mean TT and TKL are of better character than TKl?. It's just your opinion or your group opinion. Mind that there are also other opinions and other group opiniions.

Hello. Please read carefully what I said. I was defending Dr TCB against your claims. Don't put words into my mouth on my opinion on TKL. If you not happy with my defense, then attack that, don't raise spurius and false accusations.

jw5

Loyal
Can he be CEO of NTUC if he is of bad character? Mind that there are also other opinions and other group opiniions.

First sentence. So please tell us why u think he was CEO of NTUC Income.

Second sentence. Agree, there are many different opinions.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal

It depends on how you define "character". I am sure if I am a backstabber I will have no friends nor will I have friends if I often steal my friend's stuff. However you would agree that I cannot be jailed for backstabbing but I can be jailed for stealing.

Bear in mind that despite all the help the government gave, NTUC Income is nowhere as near as Prudential or AIA in market share. That would say a lot.