• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Buy a Malaysian Girl for S$30000

ChokBoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
A YouTube video of a Sarawakian Melanau girl who claimed to have fallen victim to slavery and human trafficking in Johor Bahru and ended up becoming a refugee after fleeing to Europe six years ago has surfaced and went viral in Facebook overnight.

In the video released under the Polaris Northern Star Channel on May 9, the girl who only identified herself as Lily was accompanied by a European man who claimed to be her guardian and best friend.

The video has since been watched over 300,000 times with over 500 comments as of noon today. Lily said she was a victim of slavery at 23 years old and had went through repeated abuse, being locked up, severely beaten and exploited in Johor Bahru before escaping to Europe in 2011.

One of her eyes lost vision as a result of the attempted murder by the Malaysian Police in Johor.

“I am fleeing from corruption from Johor Bahru. The police tried to kill me. They actually set up the trap to kill me.”

She also revealed that the criminals had attempted to sell her off as slave for 30,000 Singapore dollars and the corrupted police officers of Taman University in Johor, who were involved, only watched as she was beaten and locked up.

Her male friend added that when he met Lily in Singapore, he found out that she was economically exploited and abused to the point that she regularly collapsed and has severe health problems while all her money were confiscated.

http://www.theborneopost.com/2018/0...f-sarawakian-melanau-descent-pleads-for-help/

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
$30,000??? for her?? :rolleyes:

Surely for that price the buyer would expect something like this....

Nadzirah+Rahman.jpg

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Johor police have shot down a viral video claiming that a Malaysian woman has been unable to return to Malaysia because her passport and documents have been altered.

In the seven-minute and 38-second video clip that was uploaded to YouTube on May 9, the woman, who calls herself “Lily”, also claimed that she had been beaten up by police in Johor, and was now a refugee passport holder staying in a European country.

In the video uploaded to the “Polaris Northern Star” YouTube channel, she is accompanied by an unnamed man who says he is from Vancouver, Canada, and her protector ...

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nat...europe-her-claims-are-not-true-say-johor-cops

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Johor police have shot down a viral video claiming that a Malaysian woman has been unable to return to Malaysia because her passport and documents have been altered.

In the seven-minute and 38-second video clip that was uploaded to YouTube on May 9, the woman, who calls herself “Lily”, also claimed that she had been beaten up by police in Johor, and was now a refugee passport holder staying in a European country.

In the video uploaded to the “Polaris Northern Star” YouTube channel, she is accompanied by an unnamed man who says he is from Vancouver, Canada, and her protector ...

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nat...europe-her-claims-are-not-true-say-johor-cops

Lying chink bitch from Matland caught red handed. No lie is too big or outrageous for them matlanders! :mad: