• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Burning MP3 Disk

lovejenete

Hi Friends,
For some reason, I can no longer burn mp3 files to cd's. It will go through the whole process like it is working but when the cd ejects and I try to play it, I basically have a frisbee. I used a cleaner on the drive and that didn't work. Please help me guys. Thanks in advance.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what s/w you use? I used itunes,quite ok. Should be the s/w problem.

Hi Friends,
For some reason, I can no longer burn mp3 files to cd's. It will go through the whole process like it is working but when the cd ejects and I try to play it, I basically have a frisbee. I used a cleaner on the drive and that didn't work. Please help me guys. Thanks in advance.

M

Mitsuhide Akechi

Hi Friends,

It is a software problem. Anyway time to do away with burning music onto a CD. USB flash drives are so cheap these days. Get a mini HI FI with a USB drive that can play mp3.

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Friends,

i tot the cd's days is over? with the big Capacity of hard disk and flash disk players, burning cd is is well over.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Friends,
tink ur cd burner conk liao ...

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still used window media player to burn
mp3 songs to audio cd for my car,
my car player and home theatre set
cannot play mp3.