• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Burmese FTrash: We're Real Talents Leh!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt89 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>8:49 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>27300.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt><LI id=comment-58114 class=alt>MYANMARSOUL on Sun, 17th Jan 2010 11:22 pm
0d7aa8c87b1f43e845a6d7d442c0d8ce

Dear admin,
I am just wondering this article that you wrote to focus of Burma..(Myanmar)
I know about that FT is not only Burmese but also Chinese..and etc..
Why did you wrote like that “Ms Yin will probably not be able to find work in any other first world country with the exception of Singapore”?
I can say with confident that she got the change to go any other first world, she can got job surely because she had got easily job here ready at Singapore..
Please don’t insult of Burma and all Burmese..anymore
I like your guy ’s word “We don’t have any issue with you coming to work in Singapore. We are only against the ruling party’s misguided FT policy. Please get this clear.

Yes, We are clear but don’t use our name for your country policy.
We had known that singapore is the democracy country around the world, and also fair and square country.
We agreed that this is only a storm in a teacup and useless.
Hello Bert,
Make no sense for me your talking about Burmese.
We are not robbing from your guys..please let understand and we understood your feeling too.
One day, surely we will go back to our home or go to other first world even your guys hang on us..
Just a moment, we are working at there..anyway our burma guys told that any comments about you and us, please forget about it.
But I wanna to say you that most of the Burmese could not speak English well is not essential ..
Main reason is their respect of responsibility and hardworking but I didn’t say all.
And also you wrote that “so many of these mynama screwlers can’t even write proper english. definitely not very talented.
the reason they are here is because we have a fucked-up pee-a-pee government not unlike the junta they have in their slumland who betrayed the people.
you mynamas are just selfish, boastful and arrogant, and are becoming lazier and fussy as you enjoy the benefits here.”
Okie, Let me introduce myself. I finished the Bachelor degree at Rangoon Institute of Technology, I had been offered the scholarship at NUS for Master Degree from your gov.
After I had finished my Master Degree, I joined the Panasonic as the software engineer. I joined the job 6 months later I got the Asian Scholarship for my PhD program at NTU.
I finished my PhD last 2 years and half, I joined A*star (SIM)as the senior research officer until now..
If Burmese are not talent, why I get those Scholarship???
Why I had been offered a job at the great company?? How about my salary?? Do you want to know?? Ha Ha..:P
Please don’t say all..
And also all the Burmese can not speak English well is also not correct ..
Currently I had known 7 of Burmese guys are professors of your NTU,NUS and poly-techs and they are teaching your Singapore students to become graduated..
Anymore I have two questions for you?? (I don’t mention all)
1.Have any Singaporean who got the NOVEL PRIZE??
2.Do you hear any Singaporean who served as Secretary-General of the United Nations?
Please see answers from the below links.
[URL]http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/laureates/1991/kyi-bio.html[/URL]
[URL]http://www.un.org/Overview/SG/sg3bio.html[/URL]
Don’t worry we are staying sg for long time..
We are not be staying long time because Singapore is not the first country of the Asia and world. Okie!
Hi all Singaporeans,
Thanks to work here and stay with your family.
We are respect your nationality.
I love Singapore so much.. I thought that Singaporeans are warmly welcome persons around the world.
Last time I thought that all Singaporean are smart but now I feel scare because I saw most of the comments of your feeling and your guys thought that we are the one who had robbed of your job.
No. This is the wrong thinking. We are not trying to rob any property of sg.
We did not compare singaprean and burmese.
We are the one who envy of your happiness life.
We had faced our military gov force on us that why we stay at Singapore and we find the democracy for our country and support our old parents at Burma. Please your guys understanding us??
Most of the Burmese can not speak English well but their reading and writing skill is well.
Because of our education, we studied subject of English every year to be the graduate from the kindergarten.
Last 4 decades, our Burmese English is well known, but our military gov changed the education level until now ,when they had taken over the power.
Our mother tongue is essential one at our country, although we had one subject to learn English.
Anyway we are struggle to go out from this difficult saturation, and we are finding out to get a good way..
We are respect your country and religious.
We are known about that your Singaporean are smart and educated than us.
If your guys want to insult us, we will not do anything because we must be smart persons.
And also we paid two taxs of your government and 10% of our salary to our government embassy.
We are understanding about CPF and tax that should need to pay for staying and working.
So all is fair and square. We are not getting more opportunity than your sg guys.
Hello Golden Land guys,
Good job and well done of your guys hardworking of your job.
I am proud of being a Burmese for your guys’ hardworking.
Please keep on this, don’t let them go.
SG feedback is Our English is not so good. So what we should need to do?
We must try to get this skill of speaking to compare others instead of blaming each others.
And also your guys thanks to writer and Singaporean, they are the one who saying us our weak point.
This sound is good for us. We should need to change.
I am knowing that our generation is better than other..Plz keep to try our English speaking skill to improve as soon as possible.
Let stop to write and blame anymore each other..we must be smart and standard citizen of Burma..
I am appreciate that we are the one who is struggle to get the great peace ,unity and democracy.
Some of the comments I put in our greatest hero from Burma to internationally. what do we learn from him for ourself (whole Burma)
U THANT (MYANMAR**)
THIRD UNITED NATIONS SECRETARY-GENERAL
U Thant, who served as Secretary-General of the United Nations from 1961 to 1971, was chosen to head the world body.
U Thant : Governments, systems, ideologies come and go, but it is humanity which remains. (U Thant)
U Thant : Wars begin in the minds of men, and in those minds, love and compassion would have built the defenses of peace. (U Thant)
U Thant : The war we have to wage today has only one goal and that is to make the world safe for diversity. (U Thant)
U Thant : Every human being, of whatever origin, of whatever station, deserves respect. We must each respect others even as we respect ourselves. (U Thant)
[URL]http://www.un.org/Overview/SG/sg3bio.html[/URL]
[URL]http://www.facebook.com/pages/U-Thant/185041480740[/URL]
[URL]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U_Thant[/URL]
Cheer!
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

gone4good

Alfrescian
Loyal
seeing this article pissed me off. I really had a very hard time trying to comprehend what the F$#k is he writing about as his English sucks. And this is the kind of talents our local govt is giving scholarship to. My gosh, our govt is really selective in filtering out candidates for scholarship, PR etc. I can pick any tom, dick and harry on the road and i believed they can write better than our so called Master student. Writing and speaking basic good English is a must for anyone to be considered for scholarship in my opinion and it really set my heart boiling to think that a someone who cannot even write well, present himself well is given a scholarship. Our Govt is really screwed up.

sleepyman

Alfrescian
Loyal
burmese - So all is fair and square. We are not getting more opportunity than your sg guys.

OI U WAN TRY DO 2 HALF YRS NS WITH ENDLESS IPPT RT ICT !