• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Bumbaclaat! sinkie timothy yap finishes last in the same heats as usain bolt 100m!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Bumbaclaat! sinkie timothy yap finishes last in the same heats as usain bolt 100m

You really are an ignorant moron. :rolleyes:

Wait. He still have not asked why he never stick out his tongue. I dare not ask now .

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Bumbaclaat! sinkie timothy yap finishes last in the same heats as usain bolt 100m

Thank you for summing it up nicely.....I just couldn't find the words
From the photo, my interpretation is that yap is more than 5m away from the finishing line when Bolt reached it. Please help me to interprete the photo finish correctly, tony. Thanks in advance.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why is he leaning forward with arms stretched back like trying to breast the tape but the finishing line is still so far away?

Genetically shortsighted fucker was probably flailing his way down the track without his standard singo issue glasses…..probably thought he had reached the finish line already.

I wouldnt say Bolt hugged him….he kind of manhandled him around the head…..loser yap was so awe struck to be touched by his hero, he choked and said nothing.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Only one chink amongst all the niggers! Little wonder why he came in clear last! The niggers could have lighted a cigarette and smoked while this sinkie slowly made his way across the finish line.

There's a jap in the race too nigger

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

what are the chinks/japs even doing there….they're not physically built for this race….with their stumpy legs.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only one chink amongst all the niggers! Little wonder why he came in clear last! The niggers could have lighted a cigarette and smoked while this sinkie slowly made his way across the finish line.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog we chinks are slow

what are the chinks/japs even doing there….they're not physically built for this race….with their stumpy legs.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog we chinks have stumpy legs

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Genetically shortsighted fucker was probably flailing his way down the track without his standard singo issue glasses…..probably thought he had reached the finish line already.

I wouldnt say Bolt hugged him….he kind of manhandled him around the head…..loser yap was so awe struck to be touched by his hero, he choked and said nothing.

told you liaoz. bolt grab him to lick the armpit. overwhelmed by BO.... nearly died from it.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

I also take 5. Smoke ciggies first. Then I run when I see ah long. Running no need first. I win enough medals alrdy. Not desperate. Usain is kan cheong fark spider. Hear ah long name bolted off. Not steady

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I also take 5. Smoke ciggies first. Then I run when I see ah long. Running no need first. I win enough medals alrdy. Not desperate. Usain is kan cheong fark spider. Hear ah long name bolted off. Not steady

new sport to spot and groom sprinting prodigies in sg: run from ah long. sinkies should get gold in this event.