• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Batok Gold Cup - Lay your bets

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scrooballs your threads suck and so do you.

Ok, we got it...you business is very bad on Monday!

I am with you on this and absolutely agree. I just gave scroo a hard lecture and made him spa his screw face inside jamban water. Song bo? Happy bo?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
West side of Sinkie Land is Pappy strong hold.... sorry Dr Chee but PAP Ah Neh to win by at least 60% votes...

Murali PAP to win by 60%..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And what is your contribution to the forum? Racist posts. That's all I see.

Even your master jw5 contributes soccer tips and TCSS threads that are not inundated with your racist filth.

You must be fucking blind.

Speaking of racist posts you are the one writing racist filth about chinks this and that you're racist or you have double standards? It's ok to be racist to chinese right?