• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bug Infestation in a HDB flat!!!

Amaths

Alfrescian
Loyal
His one-room rental flat is just like any other. Situated on the fifth floor, there is the familiar narrow corridor and the smell of stale air from poor ventilation.

As he stood there by the doorway, shirtless, I peered over his shoulders into his flat – and was stunned by what I saw. If you did not know better, you would think that the patterns on the walls of his flat were decorative drawings from wallpapers. But they are not.

They are bloodstains – left by bugs which had been swiped.

They cover virtually his entire flat – all the walls, the floor, parts of the ceiling and the corners. Hundreds of stains from the bugs his former flatmate had swiped or killed. His mattress on the floor, where he sleeps, is also in a dire state. So are his single sofa set and the clutter around his flat.

His home is infested – and he is in a conundrum.

http://publichouse.sg/categories/highlights/item/53-infested-and-bloodstained-but-it-is-his-home

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
His one-room rental flat is just like any other. Situated on the fifth floor, there is the familiar narrow corridor and the smell of stale air from poor ventilation.

As he stood there by the doorway, shirtless, I peered over his shoulders into his flat – and was stunned by what I saw. If you did not know better, you would think that the patterns on the walls of his flat were decorative drawings from wallpapers. But they are not.

They are bloodstains – left by bugs which had been swiped.

They cover virtually his entire flat – all the walls, the floor, parts of the ceiling and the corners. Hundreds of stains from the bugs his former flatmate had swiped or killed. His mattress on the floor, where he sleeps, is also in a dire state. So are his single sofa set and the clutter around his flat.

His home is infested – and he is in a conundrum.

http://publichouse.sg/categories/highlights/item/53-infested-and-bloodstained-but-it-is-his-home

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

The state of his house also represent the state of his character and personality. so what... He created his own outcome.