• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Budget hotels in Singapore

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
next time i request for reservist ( i already 40 years old i think already no reservist , by the way i dont have reservist for 6 years liao maybe due to my angkong ) come back singapore you bring me go cheong ok ? wow ..you also know bulldog whahahaha ...hes very nice to me during my NS days ..

i know bulldog when hes still in ADU ..

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nabray. You all police sipeh homia and abuse power KNN

It's called intelligent and legitimate use of power.

next time i request for reservist ( i already 40 years old i think already no reservist , by the way i dont have reservist for 6 years liao maybe due to my angkong ) come back singapore you bring me go cheong ok ? wow ..you also know bulldog whahahaha ...hes very nice to me during my NS days ..

Bulldog Lai attended one messy and bloody borderline case with me. I was just newbird FRC PC first PO at scene and it was decided that it was C Div. case and LTF IC case. He's an OK guy, although only PC rank but holding AIO appointment at that time. Some AIOs use their appointments to atas with FRC PCs, but he didn't. He settled the matter quick and let us resume patrol a.s.a.p. His team then IO was Charlie Wong, short fellow no smile no flavor no favor almost like Bao Qing Tian. His team SIO was Zulkfli, fucking bastard riding on the chance of NSPI to become SIO and bully Chinese. He fucked me once in coffeeshop, yes in public when I was in uniform for wearing handcuffs on my belt without a pouch, to show off to his friends his inspector rank. This son of a bitch motherfucker, if I meet again, I'd gladly maim him at least one limb.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bulldog Lai attended one messy and bloody borderline case with me. I was just newbird FRC PC first PO at scene and it was decided that it was C Div. case and LTF IC case. He's an OK guy, although only PC rank but holding AIO appointment at that time. Some AIOs use their appointments to atas with FRC PCs, but he didn't. He settled the matter quick and let us resume patrol a.s.a.p. His team then IO was Charlie Wong, short fellow no smile no flavor no favor almost like Bao Qing Tian. His team SIO was Zulkfli, fucking bastard riding on the chance of NSPI to become SIO and bully Chinese. He fucked me once in coffeeshop, yes in public when I was in uniform for wearing handcuffs on my belt without a pouch, to show off to his friends his inspector rank. This son of a bitch motherfucker, if I meet again, I'd gladly maim him at least one limb.

Tolak cases very common then. Nowadays I think division where complt lodges report have to take the case. Where the offence was committed no longer determines who takes case. Many quarrels in the past between AIOs, IOs and even SIOs. CIOs and HsI all very busy arguing in their IOs' favour.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i think i know who is this Zulkfli ...yes hes motherfucker ...he threaten my friend say he will recommend sentry duty for him ...whahahaha.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You see so many openly racist fuckers like this fella you mentioned here. Yet so many chinese seem unaware of this type of shit or just let it slide. More chinese need to be racially aware and many m&ds have the mentality of blaming chinese racism on everything. Very very common mentality that a significant number of them have.

meshuggah78

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the contrary, I find these hotels unique and charming. We should all support these small businesses instead of yet another Hotel 81 or Fragrance franchise hotels.

If you don't want to have sex there, you can bring your family, friends and kids there for a weekend getaway. Maybe bring board games, video game consoles and then watch football.

The newer budget hotels are too big, too bright and too 'plasticky'. They're like the renovated Chinatown: all charm is lost, and their main purpose is to appeal to tourists.

In total agreement with you... Hotels that I never had a chance to stay in, were hotels like 7th Storey, and Lion City.. All gone..

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the "deluxe hotel" looks dirty from outside. cracked walls and acid rain stains. safe to use?

You're missing the point.

The more run-down and sleazy the hotel, the greater the excitement.
You feel dirty and bad, and horny. All at once.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're missing the point.

The more run-down and sleazy the hotel, the greater the excitement.
You feel dirty and bad, and horny. All at once.

As long as new bedsheets, I am fine. There is one short-time hotel along Lor 19, they changed the sheets in the morning. And once only.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To put the record straight.... not every enforcement officer cheong LSB or abuse their status..

Me and my pals never cheong LSB or take advantage of anyone......

We were offered sexual favours by ladies but never took up the offers. I was offered $30,000 to release an offender from the Ang-Sa-Li (Chomp chomp area). We laughed it off..... He was detained under CLTP.

When we realised that ADU and CNB officers were gambling in the offices, we sent word to the officers to stop. A large group from E Div failed to heed our calls. They were arrested by the modern Singh ASP Admin officer. 7 from the group were sacked (CNB)... the others were warned (ADU)

The ASP himself was later was charged for raping a WPC in E Div. He was acquitted because it could have been consensual sex....... Nonetheless, action was taken to remove him.... He later migrated to the US where he joined the Police again....

Once, we arrested a CPIB officer in a common gaming house (Gambling Den). MY silly friend released him..... big mistake.....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ASP himself was later was charged for raping a WPC in E Div. He was acquitted because it could have been consensual sex....... Nonetheless, action was taken to remove him.... He later migrated to the US where he joined the Police again....

Once, we arrested a CPIB officer in a common gaming house (Gambling Den). MY silly friend released him..... big mistake.....

Tanglin HI story confirmed. As a result, all doors had to have a small glass panel to deter 'discreet' activities. Heard about the 'white house' story but no further details.