• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Buangkok Link and Punngol, properties in which of these area are easier to rent out?!

middle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buangkok Link and Punngol, properties in which of these area are easier to rent o

Ts is the suresh gopal longist who sent
Cursing through reputation points.

you are a Fucking idiotic retarded moron!

I hired a few PRC workers to fuck your prostitute whore mother yesterday!

middle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buangkok Link and Punngol, properties in which of these area are easier to rent o

Both are somewhere same probability I think. Mostly depend on which face you display when potential tenant come for viewing.

22-pretty-girls-with-ugly-gifs-1-17876-1361990648-6_big.jpg

you are a Fucking idiotic retarded moron!

middle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ts is the suresh gopal longist who sent
Cursing through reputation points.

Limpeh fucked you dead!

you are a bastard retarded total loser coward balless mad scum chow ah gua gay bastard dog!

Last night my dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died!

And last night you this retarded total loser scum bastard dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard scum balless retarded dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents this month!

middle

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are a Fucking idiotic moron :oIo:

Limpeh fucked you dead!

you are a bastard retarded total loser coward balless mad scum chow ah gua gay bastard dog!

Last night my dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died!

And last night you this retarded total loser scum bastard dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard scum balless retarded dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents this month!

middle

Alfrescian
Loyal

You come in here to look for property advice? Are you fucking nuts??!!

Limpeh fucked you dead!

middle

Alfrescian
Loyal

buangkok is great for buanging your cock and punggol is equally great for ponging your own goal, short of ponging your gal.

Limpeh fucked you dead!

middle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Both are somewhere same probability I think. Mostly depend on which face you display when potential tenant come for viewing.

22-pretty-girls-with-ugly-gifs-1-17876-1361990648-6_big.jpg

Limpeh fucked you dead!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah nehs like punggol, rent to them is easy. :biggrin:

You are RIGHT ON !!

If you are returning home from work be it Sunday or weekdays the
MRT train are filled to the brim with Ah Neh and Pinoy going home
to Punggol!!

Or Sunday evening or day time its filled with Ah neh and Pinoy!!

And all sorts of Foreign Trash!!