• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Brush up on your racial slurs here

AttilaTheHun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry, I'm unable to contribute to this thread. Contrary to what people may think, we Malays can't think of a singular racist term for the Chinese as we have nothing but the utmost of respect and tremendous admiration for their 5,000 year old civilisation, their Confucian values, advanced language and superior culture and customs. Every time we forget this fact or are about to (we Malays have poor memories), these kind and generous-hearted Chinese with their phenomenal memories will very quickly remind us of it.

The Chinese are an exemplary ethnic group. Unlike us Malays (and the Indians and other non-Chinese ethnic groups), they are intelligent, honest and diligent.

They do not cheat, riot nor rape. They do not do drugs. Their females do not prostitute themselves . The Chinese will not plunder, steal or rob.

They do not play football or strum guitars in void decks nor do they ride cheap motorbikes to deliver pizzas. They are all rich, live in nice houses, drive expensive cars and have golf and country club memberships.

They observe filial piety and do not chuck their parents into old folk's homes when their parents turn old and and useless. When their parents die, the spirits of their dead parents are given nice houses, cars and Visa gold cards. Such is their level of filial piety.

More importantly for me though is one that revolves around children. The Chinese advanced and superior 5,000 year civilisation and culture means that they do not fuck other people's underage children nor will they prostitute their own children for money. And, the Chinese will never, ever commit incest by fucking their own flesh and blood.

A truly remarkable race, these Chinese. That is why we Malays do not have any racial slurs for them.

Abang sudah lama tak jumpa. Abang sibuk hantar pizza?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
they have alot to learn from this forum..

Chao Sinkie - Singaporean from pi sai
Chao AH Neh - Ah pu Neh Neh from rapist land
Chao Ah Tiong - Chinese from Land of SARs
Chao Bah Yi - singh from turban land
Chao Pinoy - One of the biggest maid exporting country

Feel Free to Add on..

chao pussy
chao cb
chao lao hi
chao armpit
chao keling
chao turtle
chao ah beng
chao ah kua
chao sng bi

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just call them chinks. They'll love you all the more.

As I mentioned, we Malays, unlike the Chinese, have poor memories. And being a Malay I naturally forgot that we do indeed have labels for all these slitty-eyed, slant-eyed, Western-name loving Chinks. My friends have reminded me of some of them. They are:

Cina babi (Chink pigs)
Anjing Cina (Chink dogs)
Mata sepit (slit eyes)
Pencuri/perompak tanah (land thieves/robbers)
Anjing-anjing yang tidak tahu mengenang budi (ungrateful dogs)
Manjan (Yellow skins, adopted from our Indian brothers and sisters)

kapkia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malays don't like to be called

Melayu bodoh
Melayu kayu
Melayu lembu
Melayu babi

Because they themselves already know they are..

Just like if I call erection2011, Melayu kayu. He will fuck me upside down.

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporeans - description of a bunch of people who are wusses and with no fucking balls at all going about with heads down down and arseholes up high high to be fucked and tiewed

Last edited: