• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bruce Lee rare footage .....

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SncapPrTusA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A priceless clip of Bruce Lee…
A priceless clip of Bruce Lee… This is a short clip done in the late 60's of Mr. Bruce Lee using Nun chucks to defeat a Ping Pong game opponent. Even with two opponents. (This is actually being used as part of Nokia phone promotion campaign overseas, but the footage is real). His focus on speed, reflexes and accuracy

was absolutely incredible! And this was long before the days of photo-shop and high-tech special effects. He was the true king of all martial artists (on several levels), and innovator to the sport, and NO ONE was or may ever be his equal in that regard. Watch and judge for yourself. He makes it look almost effortless.
Length: ‎1:13

Last edited:

RandomNexus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, is this for real? I got problem hitting a ping pong ball even with a bat, and this guy hit it like nobody's business.

Simply amazing.

Good post !

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
brainless moron, even a retard in woodbridge can tell that this is a fake. Just an advertisement for nokia phone publish in black and white.
You sure you undergone singapore education system, or taliban islamic studies?

A priceless clip of Bruce Lee… This is a short clip done in the late 60's of Mr. Bruce Lee using Nun chucks to defeat a Ping Pong game opponent. Even with two opponents. (This is actually being used as part of Nokia phone promotion campaign overseas, but the footage is real). His focus on speed, reflexes and accuracy
was absolutely incredible! And this was long before the days of photo-shop and high-tech special effects. He was the true king of all martial artists (on several levels), and innovator to the sport, and NO ONE was or may ever be his equal in that regard. Watch and judge for yourself. He makes it look almost effortless.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
brainless moron, even a retard in woodbridge can tell that this is a fake. Just an advertisement for nokia phone publish in black and white.
You sure you undergone singapore education system, or taliban islamic studies?

Joke lah Singveld, everyone knows its a fake... Omg...

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL.................may be fake but it was funny............

watched a few of Bruce Lee's movies and made me laugh...............the bad guys were falling over before he even strike at them............

Bruce Lee has wonderful technique but that's it lah...............in a real fight, i bet Donnie Yen with his ''real-world'' skills will whip his butt

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL.................may be fake but it was funny............

watched a few of Bruce Lee's movies and made me laugh...............the bad guys were falling over before he even strike at them............

Bruce Lee has wonderful technique but that's it lah...............in a real fight, i bet Donnie Yen with his ''real-world'' skills will whip his butt

Bruce 1 punch down ok? Donnie Yuen needs at least 30 punches in the chest to bring down an opponent

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Adidas ad comes to mind....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/c7EIPfIn6vk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>