• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Brother Kills Sister To Save Family Honour! Guess His Religion!

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
She was a model and actress who supported the whole family, including the brother who killed her. You better remember your own words and make sure your daughter don't become a model and actress who takes such photos in future.

No lah, John's pretty daughter will get a PSA scholarship and become a succe$$ful pastor milking the gullible ones using Jesus opium. John will open the special and private lane for MP Tan CJ . :biggrin:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah, John's pretty daughter will get a PSA scholarship and become a succe$$ful pastor milking the gullible ones using Jesus opium. John will open the special and private lane for MP Tan CJ . :biggrin:

And this cut queue barbarian JohnTan will be so proud of his barbaric act and come here to boast and mock others whom he took advantage of.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
36551CAD00000578-3693320-image-a-108_1468671264103.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I would be so happy if my daughter can get a scholarship to study law or medicine in Cambridge. It would be a feather in my cap and save me lots of money.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder so many barbarians doing honour killing. Can legally kill innocent others and get forgiveness and forget about it. Barbarians always think they are entitled to do harm and expect others to forgive, forget and move on!

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/worl...family-from-forgiving-son-for-honour-killing/

In rare move, Pakistan bars family from 'forgiving' son for honour killing

ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - Pakistani authorities have barred the family of a murdered social media celebrity from legally "forgiving" their son for strangling her, sources said, in a rare stand against the so-called practice of "honour killings".

Muhammad Waseem drugged and strangled Qandeel Baloch on Friday in a murder that has shocked Pakistan, a deeply conservative Muslim nation where the 26-year-old both titillated and outraged with her risqué social media photos and videos.

Waseem told media he had "no regrets" about killing his sister as she violated the family's honour by her social media pictures, including "selfie" photographs with prominent Muslim cleric Abdul Qavi. In a video post with Qavi, she appears to sit on his lap.

A police source said the government of Punjab, the country's largest province, has made it impossible for the family to forgive the son who murdered her - a common legal loophole that sees many honour killings go unpunished in Pakistan.

Last edited: