• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bros.....this kind of tap can remove the tap handle and change the ceramic cartridge or not ?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro.............this kind of tap...............can remove the tap handle and change the ceramic cartridge or not ? :frown:

or must change the whole thing ?:cry:

Showy stop cock (Shopee).png

https://shopee.sg/Showy-6062-Quarte...df&xptdk=01ffeaef-83d2-4933-ac12-0aa1ada0c8df

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
problem is if i change the cartridge, no need call plumber mah...........

problem is if i change the cartridge, no need call plumber mah...........
i change my own faucets without calling plumber. just buy some plumbing tools. heavy duty plier. adjustable monkey wrench. plumbing tape. very easy peasy once you get the hang of it.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i change my own faucets without calling plumber. just buy some plumbing tools. heavy duty plier. adjustable monkey wrench. plumbing tape. very easy peasy once you get the hang of it.

i not the handy man type of guy lah..............later mess things up - end up with bigger leak............and still need to call the plumber.........

but i can replace the cartridge inside a tap...........