• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bros, I very scared. Uglyloser want to challenge me to fist fight in Chinatown Tenchi

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Bros, I very scared. Uglyloser want to challenge me to fist fight in Chinatown Te

Gwaan murder dem

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rWjabhJPcQY?list=PL528E069783CB1397" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UhKwO5rnjlU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bros, I very scared. Uglyloser want to challenge me to fist fight in Chinatown Te

Lol ! Where VAMJOK and HAN168 ?

MasterYoda

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hmph

Fist fight there won't be

Expose u PAP IB will

Snap your photo from a distance he will

Post your pic in this forum he will

Less one anti PAP forummer = mission accomplished for PAP IB

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Put place liaoz but never put time. Can go down. Confirm uglyloser have to gurantee your safety.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

where is the evidence? Or you are just paranoid?

U think I make up something like that? U sure u are not related to him? U know, all fucktards have the same genes.

uglyloser
uglyloser is offline Alfrescian

Infractions
0/13 (32)

My Reputation Points: 151 / Power: 2
Default Re: Hri Kumar does not know the difference between "Ordnance" and "Ordinance"

Name: 8bitMario.jpg Views: 24 Size: 97.9 KB

can tell u r a great actor.. must have cheated lots of stupid sg bimbos to bed with yr faked bravery. yr limbs must be weak from all those free sex with young sluts.. u can't defeat me in a fist fight. I challenge u to a one on one fight. u can meet me at lucky chinatown tenchi. name the time lioser! i will make sure u knee down to me publicly and beg for mercy from me!

Matthew Lee's blog

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Hmph

Fist fight there won't be

Expose u PAP IB will

Snap your photo from a distance he will

Post your pic in this forum he will

Less one anti PAP forummer = mission accomplished for PAP IB

Wise words Yoda. But not if I go in a Yoda mask. :-)

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Papsmearer should count himself lucky.. At least this Ugly loser wanted to meet him at some cyber cafe..

I remember last week in one of his posts, Ugly Loser challenged Tonychat to meet him inside an MRT station toilet.. :eek::biggrin::biggrin::eek:

Yeah, I remember that one too. That guy's is fucking bapok. He also started a thread complaining about men who took too long to bathe. Who the fuck goes and check out men bathing in a bathroom? This guy is really a homo.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

All that anyone needs to do in order to defeat bastard uglyloser ........ is to pull down his pants to reveal his towgay-sized micro-penis.

And uglyloser will languish in ignominy, cursing his fucked up genes for the rest of his pitiful life.

Ah shit, I was going to cut his lancheow off with my knife and feed it to him. What if I can't find it?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeah, I remember that one too. That guy's is fucking bapok. He also started a thread complaining about men who took too long to bathe. Who the fuck goes and check out men bathing in a bathroom? This guy is really a homo.
Becos he is a smelly Chao Bapok!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

err, what is tenchi ...is this a parlour with tenchi-byes :confused: i is like ...

I also don't know. Is that where he and his homo buddies sit around and suck each other off?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

who! now he makes the café famous, free advertising.

you think he owns it?

No lah, its a chain of 9 cafes owned by one company. He probably cleans the toilet there.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

both can bring knuckle duster n hatchet 2 cul-d-sac n settle ...

He said fistfight mah. He will be the only one bringing his fist. I plan to bring several blunt instruments and a sharp one too. LOL. No, lah. I am not so low. I have something against whacking mentally handicapped people. I wonder if he belonged to the old Singapore Association for Retarded Children.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

after you both decided to fight and where and when, please pose a new threat for us... we wanna watch show.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is Fugly Loser's post to me, want to challenge me to fist fight at Lucky Chinatown Tenchi. How? I so scared............I might pee on him. LOL. This asshole is too retarded for words. It will be easy to identify him. He will be the one sitting in the corner with the down syndrome, and drooling out of the corner of his mouth. As a rule, I don't whack mentally handicapped people. Its bad karma. But I will tell you how stupid he is. He expects me to meet him there for a fist fight. Which bro here thinks I will bring just my fist, and not my knife? Or my baton. Or my Baseball bat? Or 5 tough mothers? What a retard.

u can't defeat me in a fist fight. I challenge u to a one on one fight. u can meet me at lucky chinatown tenchi. name the time lioser! i will make sure u knee down to me publicly and beg for mercy from me!
Wahlau! Lucky Chinatown the in place for china and vietnam ducks also can.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

wahkao how old already still want to challenge 1 to 1?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

meet me in ze cul-d-sag :mad: ... ah u started it all ...

you two fight. i can provide venue + pre match analysis, live broadcast, post match analysis and interviews.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Knn, not happy, meet school gate lah.