• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Bro Ye Kung Challenges General Chuan Jin For Muay Thai Match! Guess Who Won?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let’s all stay healthy and active! What to do ‍♂️, when jio (or is it challenged?!) by your Minister for Health Ong Ye Kung to fight it out, one has to respond!
There are many ways to stay active. Sports is one good way because it not only engages us physically, it’s also important for our mental and emotional well-being too.
I’d like to call on companies to also do more and explore ways to incorporate this into your companies practices. I’m exploring how to do this for my colleagues in Parliament of Singapore as well. Will update when we get something sustainable going.