• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Bro Lawrence Has A Valentine's Day Present For All Sinkies And Samsters! Guess What! Majulah PAP!

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, you're paying for Temasek's fuckups and the profligate spending during the 2-3 years of the scamdemic: vaccines, tokens, gantries, masks, hand sanitizer, ambassadors' wages, gov sg vax propaganda, full colour poster and print ads.

yes, and these projects and vendors must be related to inner circle.

Eg. in the beginning of covid, we needed beds for quarantine centers, local vendors who supplied barracks and nursing homes, had a huge stockpile in Singapore and they could bring in more within short notices from Malaysia, but our country decided to appoint dunno who to import from vietnam and other countries.

There were also medical supplies vendor with huge stockpile of face-shields and materials, in the end, must appoint another manufacturer in Singapore, announce that we developed our own from scratch, and made-locally with weaker specifications and features.

We are a major medical supplies hub in Asia. I know these local vendors contacted MOH, ministers and relevant agencies to share their resources but in the end, many don't even get a reply.
the story goes on.............. don't tell me singapore is run efficiently.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, and these projects and vendors must be related to inner circle.

Eg. in the beginning of covid, we needed beds for quarantine centers, local vendors who supplied barracks and nursing homes, had a huge stockpile in Singapore and they could bring in more within short notices from Malaysia, but our country decided to appoint dunno who to import from vietnam and other countries.

There were also medical supplies vendor with huge stockpile of face-shields and materials, in the end, must appoint another manufacturer in Singapore, announce that we developed our own from scratch, and made-locally with weaker specifications and features.

We are a major medical supplies hub in Asia. I know these local vendors contacted MOH, ministers and relevant agencies to share their resources but in the end, many don't even get a reply.
the story goes on.............. don't tell me singapore is run efficiently.
That is the problem with Singkieland vendors. If they had the resources on hand ...than why don't they make a pubic joint statement? That will put the pap on the back foot. Contact ah bock and ah chee....now the issue over n tell u n u tell sammyboy got use meh?