• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bro GD - Retirement Job

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would like that. Who wants to be a crummy PS? Ambassadors have it good

Yes. Mingle with other diplomats and chobolan all the time. Only have to work a little when there is a crisis between your country and your host. Prataman only had to work when Michael Fay's case was highlighted.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Mingle with other diplomats and chobolan all the time. Only have to work a little when there is a crisis between your country and your host. Prataman only had to work when Michael Fay's case was highlighted.

Me heard he did a bad job of it. Chan Heng Chee managed to repair everything

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me heard he did a bad job of it. Chan Heng Chee managed to repair everything

CHC more credible as a diplomat. PrataMan had to rely on Old Man to give him a comfortable existence. It pays to be obedient and loyal to LKY. He even takes care of their children!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHC more credible as a diplomat. PrataMan had to rely on Old Man to give him a comfortable existence. It pays to be obedient and loyal to LKY. He even takes care of their children!

CHC was LKY loyal too. But served as the longest Ambassador in Singapore's history.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for the nomination but I don't qualify lah bro. Military stuff not my forte. Can I be PS MHA instead? DISD also can. I will be comfortable.

I will nominate brother [GoldenDragon] to be the next Director of ISD.

May be you will consider me to be the Office Boy at ISD, to do photocopying, buy drinks and lunch, but coffee, tea and beer.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CHC was LKY loyal too. But served as the longest Ambassador in Singapore's history.

CHC's family all makan ah kong. I think one is with MFA and the other SPH. Any idea who's CHC husband or ex-husband? I think he is related to an ex-MIW bro. The late Tay Eng Soon's bro?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will nominate brother [GoldenDragon] to be the next Director of ISD.

May be you will consider me to be the Office Boy at ISD, to do photocopying, buy drinks and lunch, but coffee, tea and beer.

Hahahaaa........ If I can be DISD, you will be Minister MHA.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any one of you know of Bilahari Kausikan, PS, MFA,
was former Ambassador to USSR, like his father.

Last I know, still a batchelor. Good friend of BL. Writes and speaks very well. On par with BL. When he was Ambassador in Moscow, insisted his staff addressed him by name. Humble man. No idea where he is today. Maybe still PS MFA?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahahaaa........ If I can be DISD, you will be Minister MHA.

Thank you for thr compliment.
I am flattered, but please they will never invite me to "tea", therefore, will never ever be considered a candidate to be MP, never mind Minister.
In that sense, your friend and mine, BL, better material and personality to be PS and Minister.
May be I am good enough to be considered OC or Commander, Traffice Police.
Good enough for me.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last I know, still a batchelor. Good friend of BL. Writes and speaks very well. On par with BL. When he was Ambassador in Moscow, insisted his staff addressed him by name. Humble man. No idea where he is today. Maybe still PS MFA?

He is still the PS, MFA.
Formerly, 2PS, MFA.
Prior to that SG's Permanent Rep to UN
and before that SG's Ambassador to USA.
BK speaks and writes very well.
It seems unusual that he and I met when he was in Pre-U One and I was in Sec One
(that he would ask me to buy chewing gum for him prior to his class ends and my afternoon class starts).
Then he went to SU (B.A. Hons, political science), then served NS, 4SMC.
Just before he ROD, as a 2LT, he was in the same SATO batch as me (it was for reservist armour and infantry officers).
When he was in New York City, he did not return my call to meet for coffee or lunch.
By that time, he was "big shot" as SG's Perm Rep to UN.
Otherwise, he was OK guy.
Recently, he was the guest of honour at his alma mater, RI's Founder's Day (either 2010, or 2011 or 2012)