• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Brit Newspaper calls Tony Tan a short fuck, and "Prime Miniature". hahahaha, so true!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Brit Newspaper calls Tony Tan a short fuck, and "Prime Miniature". hahahaha, so t

I guess u are too much of a simpleton. Let me explain something very simple to you. If this exact picture with the 2 speech bubbles were to be created and posted by Roy Ngerng on his FB or blog, instead of by the British newspaper, Tony Tan would be suing Roy using the exact reasonings I have given, the same ones u call fantasies. Everyone here in this forum and in singapore knows 100% if Roy puts this on his blog, he will be sued. Therefore, I ask Tony to sue the British newspaper as he would have done to Roy. If he does not do that, he has double standards. U may say there is no evidence, and too much is construed by me, but if this picture was posted anywhere in singapore by anyone, it would be libel case. Tony will whack you on the flimsiest of evidence because he or his nephew owns the courts. And he knows he will win.

The issue here is why Sinkie have gotten themselves and allow themselves to get into into such 'Roy Ngerng' situation by their rulers without even a massive protest like in HK really leave me with one answer.

Sinkie do not deserved respect or even exist when they themselves are a disgraceful specie and should 'disappear' from the World to let it be a better place for the rest. They can go off with the ISIS in hell for all I care.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Brit Newspaper calls Tony Tan a short fuck, and "Prime Miniature". hahahaha, so t

I guess u are too much of a simpleton. Let me explain something very simple to you. If this exact picture with the 2 speech bubbles were to be created and posted by Roy Ngerng on his FB or blog, instead of by the British newspaper, Tony Tan would be suing Roy using the exact reasonings I have given, the same ones u call fantasies. Everyone here in this forum and in singapore knows 100% if Roy puts this on his blog, he will be sued. Therefore, I ask Tony to sue the British newspaper as he would have done to Roy. If he does not do that, he has double standards. U may say there is no evidence, and too much is construed by me, but if this picture was posted anywhere in singapore by anyone, it would be libel case. Tony will whack you on the flimsiest of evidence because he or his nephew owns the courts. And he knows he will win.

bro those are ur singaporean fantasies,it has absolutely nothing to do with the british or what they care....as far as i can tell they dont know a hoot about roy or singapore or honglim park and couldnt give two hoots about a island full of chinks being run by a despot.yes?what u imagine has nothing to do with reality.reality is the british are just taking a piss at tony tan,a short midget asian chink president,they couldnt give a damn about what human rights issue or freedom of speech is going on in SG.

who the fuck cares what happens if this picture was posted in singapore by anyone?Because its not...the fucking brits are in UK not Singapore,in UK Tony is just a miniature president.In UK they can mock anyone they like even the fucking Muhammad.well in the past they could back in the 1970s but now too many terrorist in their country....

Last edited: