• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bring laptop to JKT

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, anyone know how many used laptop can i bring in to JKT at the airport custom?
i m going tomorrow & have 7 units of user laptop. all these are for demo use.
thanks.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, anyone know how many used laptop can i bring in to JKT at the airport custom?
i m going tomorrow & have 7 units of user laptop. all these are for demo use.
thanks.

You better get the receipts for those laptops...otherwise you will have to pay duties for them.

How is the corruption levels there?

Last edited:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
I take it you mean JKT is Jakarta.

I have no idea how many, but I think it depends on the size of your bribe and your skill at convincing the customs officer that the bribe is in fact to show appreciation for his hard work and vigilance.

scully clean ones on duties how?

he kena jailed you want to be responsible?

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sekali doesn't mean "what if" you twit.

Dear Supreme TWIT of TWITS,
please show me where in my posts did i mentioned that sekali is a malay word?
:confused:

If a sentence goes like this: Sekali he never come how?
so it can't be ONCE he never come how?
however, u or anyone here can always insist
so :rolleyes:

if u have to convert it from malay then by all means..
so no one is able to speak it to u like singlish term

Last edited:

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give 2 to the custom officers and you may get to bring the rest in. But do this only when he asks you to go into a separate room.