• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bring Down TCH at the Next GE

damnu88

Alfrescian
Loyal

The truth is WP wasn't the least honourable.
They act blur and stone walled questions up front and even stood by Yaw openly. It was until the public pressure was too much to bear, they bo pian then finally take action and blame it all on Yaw.
Thats why Yaw was pissed and left w/o any handover.

Same for your master lah.. Maybe TCH got ticked off by LSL that why the last rally in BE he never appeared. But after lost, u sense his frustration in the press interview after the result was out. Only thing is he still got millions pay whereas YSL got nothing. So you think who wanna lost millions doing nothing for another 4 years till next GE??

damnu88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kinana, your another whipping boy Mr Cow don't even know the sizes of HDB flats and don't even know citizens paying how much on a heart by pass.
Only blur his way to pass time. $8 dollars make me laugh on cheap in medical .
Today, even u buy medicines without consultation also more than $8.
If his was subsidised untill $8, how to do about it?? Advise pls. Cause I heard my friend paying thousands after govt subsidised.
From above .. I can tell u and your bosses sleep all the way through your livinghood in Singapore

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When TCH was Minister of Defence, parents of an injured NSF had to sue MINDEF to get compensation. His silence was deafening and sums up how the leadership views Singaporeans. Here's how a true Minster of Defence would display his leadership: "My Ministry and I recognize that Singaporean NSFs and their families make great sacrifices. Every Singaporean son is my son. We will take care of you if you are injured in service."

Wishful thinking. The truth of the matter is that TCH and many of their peers have never really been battled tested in the political arena. They got to where they are today by, in a sense, being appointed. They do not have to fight hard for their jobs like the rest of us. Hence TCH's recent faux pas shows his lack of experience in the real cauldron of a political firefight. When one meets a real soldier from a neighbouring country who has fought actual wars with grenade wounds to show for it and hear him speak, one can sense the leadership qualities straightaway. He may just be a company commander but has a lot more balls than our high ranking paper generals who are just scholar soldiers, not soldier scholars.

Looks like TCH brings disaster to every ministry he is in...Mindef, MOE, MHA

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL.. and even to the BE.. hahaha...

that's true. wherever TCH goes and whatever he touches turns into trouble. let's see whether he dares to remain in Pasir Ris GRC. Either way, i suspect it will be trouble for him

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hit TCH in parliament. Next GE, knock out GCT.

GCT will not be an issue in the next GE. He is a deadwood now. will he matter at the next GE?

I foresee LKY, GCT, WKS, RL and LSS will all be gone at the next GE. So the pap is really in trouble. Those who are truly capable will likely shun the pap. Conversely, the opposition will attract more capable candidates. The pap will suffer this double whammer . Not enough good PAP candidates facing more credible opponents at all GRCs and SMCs.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why not knock both GCT & TCH out at the same time in the next GE? :confused::confused::confused:
bringing down AMK GRC shiok lagi :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

GCT will be gone next GE.

Yes, so WP shd go for TCH. LHL will be challenged too.

As I said, go for PAP's jugular at the next GE. I agree with you...go for LHL and TCH and keep them busy canvassing for votes at their GRCs so that they cant provide fire support at the other GRCs.

Many GRCs will fall at the next GE!

lucifer666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lhl said it was his last term. Anyone can confirm this? I forgot what speech it was. I'm waiting from the circus after that

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lhl said it was his last term. Anyone can confirm this? I forgot what speech it was. I'm waiting from the circus after that

I hope it is. As a Singapore leader, LHL is getting from bad to worse. He does not fulfil his promise and is going back on his GE 2011 apology. He does not care for Singaporeans but is instead caring more for GDP growth and creating jobs for foreigners.

Either LHL doesnt contest at the next GE or else we need SG voters to kick him out.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me more interested to know if old man would be out of the scene by next GE :p:p:p

We wont know for sure until his Creator takes him away or next GE comes along.

But my assessment is that LKY will not be around for the next GE.

Either way, he is obsolete and of no real consequence.

I am more keen to see whther LHL and TCH will be around to continue with their havoc policies

maxxieb

Alfrescian
Loyal

Last term for show only telling the world that singapore is a democratic country...SM, MM, ESM....all sort you title they can think of is waiting for him.

angbin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let's not allow "bringing TCH down" to block the bigger goal and that is the whole house has to be brought down. Our homeland had been defiled and poisoned for 3 generations now, Singapore needs a shock therapy to completely detoxify itself from these betrayers and plunderers. Does Singapore not have sons who are more capable than these bastardized leeches?

goponschool

Let's not allow "bringing TCH down" to block the bigger goal and that is the whole house has to be brought down. Our homeland had been defiled and poisoned for 3 generations now, Singapore needs a shock therapy to completely detoxify itself from these betrayers and plunderers. Does Singapore not have sons who are more capable than these bastardized leeches?
That would of course be the best case scenario, but we need to go one step at a time. Take down more GRCs, more, and even more, and soon enough the PAP would be deader than Saddam Hussein. But the problem is that at that stage, the opposition parties would have to fight among them to stand out, and soon enough when a monopoly survives for too long, we have, for example, a PAP-like NSP? That's 30-something years later so we care pretty much ignore it. It's still worth noting though, that a two-party system, be it PAP-WP or WP-SDP etc is still the best.