• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[BREAKING] USA Starting to Break Diplomatic Relationship with China

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Since yesterday the US Embassy in Beijing had removed the characters “中国“ from its Embassy emblems. This could only mean one thing, begin official diplomatic relations with Taiwan.

354DD56C-FBB6-4C21-A3EB-42A9B93DB489.jpeg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
should be good for singapore.

Just like HK's turmoil, HK money cumming over now and we are positioning our banking sector for the opportunity.
https://www.mas.gov.sg/news/media-r...s-significantly-rooted-foreign-bank-framework

HK fugitives would never come to Sinkieland so long as Lee Hsien Loong keeps sucking up to the PRC. From the pot into the frying pan. :wink:

And if Sinkieland believes it can prosper from the dirty money of sanctioned CCP officials, including the controlled minions like Carrie Lam... be careful of sanctions from the USA. Even the long-neutral Switzerland is no longer that neutral when it comes to China. :cool:

https://www.finews.com/news/english...otlights-swiss-banks-in-post-cassis-crossfire

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe the plan is to officially recognize Taiwan as a sovereign country in the second half of 2022. All Chinese companies will have to delist from US stock exchanges by the last day of 2021. The first half of 2022 will be to unpeg the HKD and the RMB, causing financial crisis in CCP. Xi Jinping will have no choice but to engage in a limited hot war with the US in 2023. When the dust is settled, Xi Jinping might commit suicide in his underground bunker. There is no way he would sign a peace treaty with the US admitting Taiwan as a sovereign country. What happens might be Li Keqiang signing the humiliating peace agreement with Donald Trump. After signing this piece of paper, the CCP will slowly lose its halo and grip on the Chinese people and become history like the Qing Dynasty.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe the plan is to officially recognize Taiwan as a sovereign country in the second half of 2022. All Chinese companies will have to delist from US stock exchanges by the last day of 2021. The first half of 2022 will be to unpeg the HKD and the RMB, causing financial crisis in CCP. Xi Jinping will have no choice but to engage in a limited hot war with the US in 2023. When the dust is settled, Xi Jinping might commit suicide in his underground bunker. There is no way he would sign a peace treaty with the US admitting Taiwan as a sovereign country. What happens might be Li Keqiang signing the humiliating peace agreement with Donald Trump. After signing this piece of paper, the CCP will slowly lose its halo and grip on the Chinese people and become history like the Qing Dynasty.

I think your overall assessment of the situation is correct, but your timeline is too long. The CCP will become kaput swiftly, maybe overnight. None of the 'slowly losing its grip' or a decades-long Cold War.

Xi Jinping is too chickenshit to commit suicide, Hitler had more balls. We might see a Ceausescu 2.0 scenario. Hope they hang or shoot him by the gates of Tiananmen Square. :cool:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think your overall assessment of the situation is correct, but your timeline is too long. The CCP will become kaput swiftly, maybe overnight. None of the 'slowly losing its grip' or a decades-long Cold War.

Xi Jinping is too chickenshit to commit suicide, Hitler had more balls. We might see a Ceausescu 2.0 scenario. Hope they hang or shoot him by the gates of Tiananmen Square. :cool:

CCP has nuclear weapons. You can't destroy a nuclear political power overnight. The US cannot install a puppet government inside China. Any change must be initiated by the remnant CCP factions and the Chinese people. I believe Taiwan's pro-CCP KMT will collaborate with the remnant CCP factions to establish a nationalist government in China. That's the only way out for KMT because DPP will continue to win the Taiwanese elections for many years to come. Of course, all the usual corruption will continue in this KMT-CCP coalition like in the old CCP. But I believe the lives of the Chinese people will be better under Nationalist rule than under Xi Jinping's Marxist rule.

The US will be recognizing the sovereignty of Taiwan under DPP's rule, whereas when Taiwan was under KMT's rule, the KMT was treated like an abandoned child by the US. So it would not be surprising that a KMT-CCP coalition would naturally be hostile to the US. A decades-long Second Cold War is not unexpected.

I believe Xi Jinping will commit suicide because this time round, there's no escape for him to the caves of Liangjiahe.

tiebantu.jpg

The white feathered bird committed suicide by banging itself against the cliff.
白羽 = 習

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CCP has nuclear weapons. You can't destroy a nuclear political power overnight. The US cannot install a puppet government inside China. Any change must be initiated by the remnant CCP factions and the Chinese people. I believe Taiwan's pro-CCP KMT will collaborate with the remnant CCP factions to establish a nationalist government in China. That's the only way out for KMT because DPP will continue to win the Taiwanese elections for many years to come. Of course, all the usual corruption will continue in this KMT-CCP coalition like in the old CCP. But I believe the lives of the Chinese people will be better under Nationalist rule than under Xi Jinping's Marxist rule.

The US will be recognizing the sovereignty of Taiwan under DPP's rule, whereas when Taiwan was under KMT's rule, the KMT was treated like an abandoned child by the US. So it would not be surprising that a KMT-CCP coalition would naturally be hostile to the US. A decades-long Second Cold War is not unexpected.

I believe Xi Jinping will commit suicide because this time round, there's no escape for him to the caves of Liangjiahe.

tiebantu.jpg

The white feathered bird committed suicide by banging itself against the cliff.
白羽 = 習

The nuclear threat from China is overrated. The only thing China excels at is its propaganda machinery, both domestic and overseas.

America was reluctant to settle the China problem, because the Wall Street crooks were cockblocking any attempts. Now that is being taken care of, thanks to Trump. :cool:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's all hope for this downfall of China will materialize soon. But what happens if Biden wins in November? He can turn to be friendly with China.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's all hope for this downfall of China will materialize soon. But what happens if Biden wins in November? He can turn to be friendly with China.

Change is coming to North Korea. Without Donald Trump, there can be no change. Even Kim Jong Un is praying for Trump.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
No head, no tail.

We don't speak, don't understand ching chong language.

Speak English, you fucktard chinks.