• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING: Uber is preparing to sell Southeast Asia unit to Grab for stake in Grab

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
if there is going to be too many people questioning comfortdelgro, then the same might happen again, they will delist it, sounds familiar?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just thinking.
Go-jek partners either airasia or lion air.
With operations in all major south east asian cities, you can fly and book your cab and hotels. Website earning 5% of any businesses.
Plus go-jek gets to expand exponentially.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grab has a problem with their value system. I drove Uber when I was jobless. I had two friends who drove grab.

Friend 1:
Chee BYE Grab hires ah bengs. Ah Bengs never mind, but xia lan arrogant ah bengs like those in Sim Lim Squares.
It is not uncommon to get complains from unreasonable or shitskin customers, then the Grab Investigation Officers think they are like Police IOs, chao chee bye bastards.

They only side passengers, they chin chye suspend 2 of my friends who are honest hardworking people who still have car lease with Grab. I have a friend who really cry and plead with the chao Grab ah bengs. CURSE THEM TO HELL!! His child was due soon, and he got to pay for his home loan and Grab's lease. In the end, i lent my friend money to tide him through.
(Grab's lease vehicle cannot be used for Uber, unless u pay for another insurance).

Friend 2:
My second friend drove Grab for almost 2 years before he switched to Uber. He analyzed that experienced Grab drivers had a general consensus in their groupchat, that Grab pays them a more attractive fare in their earlier days and a lower fare as they drive more. Grab milks senior drivers for better margins as Grab has no lack of new drivers and they prefer new drivers because they are fresh and more motivated OR new drivers who left Uber and taxi companies (which hurt their competitors).

Grab is really the worst corporate bengs in Singapore.......

Uber staff The Straits Times spoke to said that at 10am, hundreds of them were told to pack up their belongings and leave the premises by 12.30pm.
"We were just told to leave and wait for updates," said one staff member, who did not wish to be identified.
He added that they were told they were "free to look for other jobs".

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ion-by-grab-which-says-it-will-try-to-re-hire

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My sentiments
Thats why oppo party must be in parliament to prevent ruling party monopolized sinkapore. So that they dont suka suka do anything they want without anyone raise doubts.
:biggrin:
Stop simi? Acting?
Either way temasek win
People mati
:biggrin:

The party that forms the government monopolizes the government, you twit!

That's the system we inherited from the British. Any party that can win 50.1% of the seats in Parliament forms 100% of the government, while the oppies are left to be rabble rousers in parliament.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grab is really the worst corporate bengs in Singapore.......

Uber staff The Straits Times spoke to said that at 10am, hundreds of them were told to pack up their belongings and leave the premises by 12.30pm.
"We were just told to leave and wait for updates," said one staff member, who did not wish to be identified.
He added that they were told they were "free to look for other jobs".

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ion-by-grab-which-says-it-will-try-to-re-hire

Just like what happened when the arrogant WP won the Aljunied ward. :mad:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taking taxi is cheap in Singapore already. And many unemployed can drive PAP NTUC taxi.

Why create a mess of taxi industry in Singapore?

What so great biz of angmoh bastard Uber IT technology system?

Soon u will find angmoh fucker uber is a crap biz... disruptive technology my foot? Worst technology that has created a mess in the road and taxi system.

Fuck American shitskin biz idea Uber idea....