• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking: SM Goh has chicken pox

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>May 4, 2009
</TR><!-- headline one : start --><TR>SM Goh has chicken pox <!--10 min-->
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
In-SG-GOH.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom>
c.gif

Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong (left) was admitted to the Singapore General Hospital on Monday for chicken pox. --ST PHOTO: STEPHANIE YEOW
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- 4 or less paragraphs so show all paragraphs first before showing the media and bkstry and stuffs --><!-- story content : start -->SENIOR Minister Goh Chok Tong was admitted to the Singapore General Hospital on Monday for chicken pox, a statement from the Prime Minister's Office said.
<!-- story content : start -->'As chicken pox is caused by the varicella zoster virus, which is transmitted by the airborne route, SM Goh's doctors decided to admit him to an isolation ward,' the statement said. <!-- story content : start -->Mr Goh's condition is satisfactory and he is expected to be discharged in about a week's time, it added.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Disguise for swine flu cos chicken pox requires quarantine too! Let's see, expect more ministers back from jiat hong trip to have "chicken pox", "cow pox", "lollie pox", etc?

th_thumbnail-Singapore20Prime20ministe.jpg

Told him not to tok too much cock oredy! *ha*ha*ha*

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn! the first Ministar to openly acknowledge Gays and Lesbians....got this..

Varicella zoster virus (VZV) is one of eight herpes viruses known to infect humans (and other vertebrates). It commonly causes chicken-pox in children and both shingles and postherpetic neuralgia in adults.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varicella_zoster_virus

Last edited:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2wd0kkn.jpg

"You all better stop making fun of me, chicken pox is good,
if i didn't get chicken pox then i'll worry"

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
May 4, 2009<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- 4 or less paragraphs so show all paragraphs first before showing the media and bkstry and stuffs --><!-- story content : start -->SENIOR Minister Goh Chok Tong was admitted to the Singapore General Hospital on Monday for chicken pox, a statement from the Prime Minister's Office said.
<!-- story content : start -->'As chicken pox is caused by the varicella zoster virus, which is transmitted by the airborne route, SM Goh's doctors decided to admit him to an isolation ward,' the statement said. <!-- story content : start -->Mr Goh's condition is satisfactory and he is expected to be discharged in about a week's time, it added.

Well wishes to SM Goh.

I wish him a very speedy recovery and may he return to his job soon.

God Meng Seng

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>May 4, 2009
</TR><!-- headline one : start --><TR>SM Goh has chicken pox <!--10 min-->
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
In-SG-GOH.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom>
c.gif

Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong (left) was admitted to the Singapore General Hospital on Monday for chicken pox. --ST PHOTO: STEPHANIE YEOW
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- 4 or less paragraphs so show all paragraphs first before showing the media and bkstry and stuffs --><!-- story content : start -->SENIOR Minister Goh Chok Tong was admitted to the Singapore General Hospital on Monday for chicken pox, a statement from the Prime Minister's Office said.

How come when my cousin got chicken pox a few years ago, he has to be admitted to the CDC (Communicable Diesease Centre) leh?

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not necessarily true...when i had chicken pox i was warded in hospital as well...i think when you get it as an adult, doctors are more careful and vigilant as there could be complications
Yes it is strange indeed.

Chicken pox just stay at home can liao. Which are the countries he visted in the last 14 days? Anyway knows?

Anyway, wish him a speedy recovery.

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got shinges dont say got shinges, but say got chicken pox.
I hv never come across someone so old then hv chicken pox. And one can hv chicken pox once in his life time usually.

Why got shinges dont say got shinges but say got chicken pox?

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can go to all Geylang temples and pray to the Gods for his speedy recovery. One good deed deserved another - since his MP approved their birthday celebrations