• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking: Radio host The Flying Dutchman suffered a heart attack this morning

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
522272_398970823458934_158552314167454_1167291_805756502_n.jpg

S'pore Radio Host, 'The Flying Dutchman', suffered a heart attack this morning, admitted to Nat'l University Hospital.

*UPDATE* The popular Class 95 DJ whose real name is 'Mark van Cuylenburg' has had a stent inserted into his artery. He is now recuperating in NUH.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why flame him? He's just a typical heartlander like most of you staying in a HDB flat in CCK and proud of it too

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There'll be many listeners wishing this fucktard speedy recovery on Class 95..

Even though he already went for a surgery, I hope he kena another heart attack relapse in the future..

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This lau chap cheng and that gay glenn ong are well known papayas, they never fail to propagate their political affiliation over the airwave which is very unprofessional not to mention irritating. But I wouldnt go so far as to wish him death, glenn one is already cursed with 3 failed marriages and now about to end up with ET :biggrin:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why flame him? He's just a typical heartlander like most of you staying in a HDB flat in CCK and proud of it too

[h=2]‘Flying Dutchman’ lectures Singaporeans: Stop complaining about influx of foreigners![/h]Posted by temasektimes on April 27, 2012
One Singaporean tuning in to Class 95 morning show today at 9am was shocked when he heard its host ‘The Flying Dutchman’ aka Mark van Cuylenburg giving a lecture to Singaporeans which goes something like this:
“I am entitled to my own opinion which might be different from yours. Singaporeans should stop always complaining about influx of workers. Singaporeans must know that we have a low birthrate. Singapore’s economy is not sustainable by a ageing population unless Singapore’s birthrate goes up! Since Singapore herself cannot ensure a healthy supply of workers, Singaporeans should stop complaining about influx of workers to keep our economy going!”
A recent white paper released by the National Talent and Population Division under the Prime Minister’s Office revealed that Singapore needs to sustain its population growth via immigration:
“We will continue to ensure that we take in immigrants who are of good quality and able to integrate well into our society.”
His comments sparked a furore on fuckwarezone forum with many forummers lampooning him for it:
“He’s full of sh1t.. he sits pretty in his safe room at the mediacock studio.. how the hell would he know about the issues we peasants face? He knows nothing about our world.” – canisayno
“Yes, I do agreed that we need FT and FW. But there is always a limit to all things. Drink water is gd for health, too much will kill u too.” – evq
“that cunt face mark needs to know who to bark and what to bark at. the issue is not so much the influx of foreigners, it is how PAP is making our lives so hard that we do not dare to have children for fear of their future. This is the biggest issue.” – theballstopshere

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=2]‘Flying Dutchman’ lectures Singaporeans: Stop complaining about influx of foreigners![/h]Posted by temasektimes on April 27, 2012
One Singaporean tuning in to Class 95 morning show today at 9am was shocked when he heard its host ‘The Flying Dutchman’ aka Mark van Cuylenburg giving a lecture to Singaporeans which goes something like this:
“I am entitled to my own opinion which might be different from yours. Singaporeans should stop always complaining about influx of workers. Singaporeans must know that we have a low birthrate. Singapore’s economy is not sustainable by a ageing population unless Singapore’s birthrate goes up! Since Singapore herself cannot ensure a healthy supply of workers, Singaporeans should stop complaining about influx of workers to keep our economy going!”
A recent white paper released by the National Talent and Population Division under the Prime Minister’s Office revealed that Singapore needs to sustain its population growth via immigration:
“We will continue to ensure that we take in immigrants who are of good quality and able to integrate well into our society.”
His comments sparked a furore on fuckwarezone forum with many forummers lampooning him for it:
“He’s full of sh1t.. he sits pretty in his safe room at the mediacock studio.. how the hell would he know about the issues we peasants face? He knows nothing about our world.” – canisayno
“Yes, I do agreed that we need FT and FW. But there is always a limit to all things. Drink water is gd for health, too much will kill u too.” – evq
“that cunt face mark needs to know who to bark and what to bark at. the issue is not so much the influx of foreigners, it is how PAP is making our lives so hard that we do not dare to have children for fear of their future. This is the biggest issue.” – theballstopshere

the lau chap cheng and his gay partner glenn both their heads swell big big when they were invited to front row seats at mai hum's NDP speech last year, still remem mai hum try to pong them by mentionined their names and praising them afew times, so now they feel beholden to carry their gay master's balls loh