• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Breaking] Old Fart finally retires!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this old fart smart.............her knows Man U got no chance to win Champs League or EPL anymore...........not when Man City and Chelsea is buying more big guns.........

so he retire while on top.............

expect Man U to begin a long decline like Arsenal and Liverpool.........

Quit while you're ahead. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Chelsea is 100% controlled by Abramovich. He interferes too much into the management of the club. For all the vitriol directed at Benitez, he's actually done not a bad job as interim manager. The Russian doesn't understand that you need time to build and develop a world class team, you cannot keep on chopping and changing the foundations, i.e sacking the manager every year.

AVB is a case in point. Sacked by Chelsea after not even a season and look how well he is doing at Tottenham and looking good for a CL spot next season.

I hope they stick one up on Chelsea tonight and Chelsea get that clown Harry Redknapp as manager next season. :biggrin:

I too hope that Spurs win tonite and qualify for CL, but I'm afraid that old Harry will still be at QPR next season. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
I wonder if the next manager could be Jurgen Klopp? He speaks good english which should be good for those fuddy duddies at Utd. :biggrin:

Possible candidates:
1. David Moyes (lack of European experience may be against him)
2. Jose Mourinho
3. Jurgen Klopp
4. Antonio Conte (but the match fixing scandal may be against him)
5. Manuel Pellegrini

4 and 5 are outsiders, don't know Fergie well and may not speak good english.
I don't think they will go for one of the old players with or without experience.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder if the next manager could be Jurgen Klopp? He speaks good english which should be good for those fuddy duddies at Utd. :biggrin:

Possible candidates:
2. Jose Mourinho
3. Jurgen Klopp
4. Antonio Conte (but the match fixing scandal may be against him)
5. Manuel Pellegrini

4 and 5 are outsiders, don't know Fergie well and may not speak good english.
I don't think they will go for one of the old players with or without experience.

David Moyles is the bookies favorite but, you're right, he has no European history. I would like Mourinho but I don't reckon the Glazers may accept his wage demands.
For me Jurgen Klopp is a better bet than Moyles. He's done a great job this season at Dortmund but has no EPL experience.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
David Moyles is the bookies favorite but, you're right, he has no European history. I would like Mourinho but I don't reckon the Glazers may accept his wage demands.
For me Jurgen Klopp is a better bet than Moyles. He's done a great job this season at Dortmund but has no EPL experience.

Klopp is a damn funny and interesting guy, he will be a great addition to the BPL. And if Mourinho joins Chelsea, better still.
I've had enough of watching interviews with managers like Brandan Rogers and Rafa Benitez.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i reckon the guys at the top prefer not to have Jose if they can help it. They think his behaviour doesnt fit the image MU wants to project.

Possible candidates:
2. Jose Mourinho

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will feel strange seeing Man U without Fergie next season..

I'm hoping that Mourinho comes to Chelsea.. Kinda miss that guy when he left Chelsea..

Sunderland must stays up.. Colourful managers like Di Canio and Mourinho is what the EPL needs especially with Fergie not going to be around anymore next season.. Just imagine Di Canio and Mourinho having a verbal warfare with each other on the sidelines next season due a difference of opinion regarding the Ref's decision..:biggrin:

And I hope good guys like Wigan's Roberto Martinez prevails and survive the drop.. I have soft spots for managers that work wonders with their limited budget..

jw5

Loyal
i reckon the guys at the top prefer not to have Jose if they can help it. They think his behaviour doesnt fit the image MU wants to project.

I read a report saying that too, but don't agree with their views if the report is true.
Jose may appear to be arrogant and high handed, but at least he speaks his mind, and doesn't cloud his comments with politically correct rhetoric just to please his bosses, players, supporters or the media. He wins and is tactically very astute. Also heard that he's a very amicable and kind chap, don't know how true that is.
However, the eye poking of Vilanova last season was definitely too much, he needs to control his emotions and be more professional during games.

jw5

Loyal
Sunderland must stays up.. Colourful managers like Di Canio and Mourinho is what the EPL needs especially with Fergie not going to be around anymore next season.. Just imagine Di Canio and Mourinho having a verbal warfare with each other on the sidelines next season due a difference of opinion regarding the Ref's decision..:biggrin:

And I hope good guys like Wigan's Roberto Martinez prevails and survive the drop.. I have soft spots for managers that work wonders with their limited budget..

Di Canio is great for the BPL too. Another guy who gets too emotional, but his pre and post match comments are great, and top it off with his antics during games, he's sometimes more entertaining than his team. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Fergie just called me. Ask for my opinion. Decision have been made. We agree to give Moyes a try. :wink::p

I vaguely recall that the last time he called you, his adviCe was that Man Utd would win their previous 2 games easily. :rolleyes::biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
also the comments he made that incited some supporters to send death threats to a referee after a Euro Cup match.

I think the Glaziers and Bobby Charlton dont quite like this......if they think they can get another winning manager other than Jose then they probably

will.

However, the eye poking of Vilanova last season was definitely too much, he needs to control his emotions and be more professional during games.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They will announce his successor in 48 hours time.. Moyes is hot favorite for the post..

If Moyes is appointed the next boss at Old Trafford, it would be interesting to see how he and Rooney will work with each other again..

Moyes sued Rooney for something that was written in the fat boy's autobiography few years back.. Moyes eventually won.. Rooney had to eat humble pie and called Moyes to apologize..

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
are you free now? If so then join me and Fergie for beers...we are at the kopitiam at Geylang Lorong 8. Wenger coming too after he

finish wanking.

Playing Holdem with Benitez, he's on tilt now. I m reading him like a book. Geylang's bookie got open plates for the next MU Manager? Whack on David Moyes. :biggrin:

I vaguely recall that the last time he called you, his adviCe was that Man Utd would win their previous 2 games easily. :rolleyes::biggrin:

He say this time beh zhun, he tok! :p

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They will announce his successor in 48 hours time.. Moyes is hot favorite for the post..

If Moyes is appointed the next boss at Old Trafford, it would be interesting to see how he and Rooney will work with each other again..

Moyes sued Rooney for something that was written in the fat boy's autobiography few years back.. Moyes eventually won.. Rooney had to eat humble pie and called Moyes to apologize..

Rooney is leaving Old Trafford. :p

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Di Canio is great for the BPL too. Another guy who gets too emotional, but his pre and post match comments are great, and top it off with his antics during games, he's sometimes more entertaining than his team. :biggrin:

Agree.. He's more entertaining that his Sunderland team.. That knee slide celebration by Di Canio when Sunderland scored against Newcastle was pure class..

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
guess they would be professional enough to put their history aside and get on with the job if it came to that bro.