• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking: NSP new candidate Kevryn lim is a stripper!

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. Hope she becomes my MP. Either I sign up as volunteer or I go see her during MTP sessions.

You are contracted to PPP, don't forget. Trust GMS to pick a few SYTs to run in this coming GE. When GMS gives speeches during rally, you don't forget to go on the stage to HF.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are contracted to PPP, don't forget. Trust GMS to pick a few SYTs to run in this coming GE. When GMS gives speeches during rally, you don't forget to go on the stage to HF.

For his SYTs no problem hang flowers. For GMS, I will hang him with rope.

jw5

Loyal
We are all "strippers" unless you are a fucking moron who doesn't bathe in the nude. :rolleyes::biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
if FAP not happy, they can always up the stake and give boss sam a tailcoat to ride on and be the next minister in charge of Vice. Under him, I will be the commissioner of vices and i will do my best to promote singapore as a place for all.... prostitutes, gays, peodophile, siimi langjeow you name it, geylang international will be more happening than vegas, tokyo, shanghai, mumbai and hongkong put together.

instead of SG50 you will get SF50, subsidized farking 50% off.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
The NSP rally must attend. Maybe she provide a free show to gain more support.
np5fyv.jpg

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just pay a small sum can see her neh ji:biggrin:

Davis Koh Han Rong, aka zerooo, you better be careful. What if she sue you in Australia and not Singapore. Then, how are you going to have your pap judge to protect you. Just wait and see.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tat's too gross... can you just cut off his penis instead?

Lack excitement, tie him spread eagle, pour honey on his, "you know where" & catch lots of FIRE ANTS....& drop 'em....cutting it off, too simple! & better still get a couple of WP supporters to stop those ants!!