• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News - who is scroobal?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This albino gay fuck jw5 and his retard obese concubine Jah Pastafarian need to fall on their swords like that other retard Laksaboy.

Although I am sure that when they fall, they would love the sword to penetrate ass first.

Cheers.

swords have better taste.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This albino gay fuck jw5 and his retard obese concubine Jah Pastafarian need to fall on their swords like that other retard Laksaboy.

Although I am sure that when they fall, they would love the sword to penetrate ass first.

Cheers.

Lol scroobal!! You are f'king hilarious

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok gentlemen, let's b serious. i m worried. where is jw5? he is always ever-ready for a fight and now this silence. eerie imho.

for those who are in touch with him, please check if he is ok. thanks.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
looks like i now have to call CP to get his men n dogs to go searching for jw5. maybe even get SAF and GC to assist. hunt will be massive. mas selamat no fight.

regards
markkurt

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gd: brother hoong, hosay bo?

cp: knnbccb where have you been?

gd: been busy with sammyboy forum

cp: dun reveal my secrets ok?

gd: dun worry. we brudders lah

cp? what's up?

gd: need your help. can you activate SOC n Dog Unit to search for jw5?

cp: why search for dogs. many strays in s'pore

gd: he may be on the verge of suicide

cp: isnt that great? less work for spca and dog shelters

gd: you have a point. u remember mark, that OMS?

cp: mark yeo?

gd: yes, yes mark yeo

cp: he wants my seat sibo?

gd: no lah. he is worried jw5 may jump or crash into on-coming vehicles

cp: i see i see. thot mark wanted me to activate my STAR team to eliminate that jw

gd: i will update you when jw surfaces. if not, please assist coz our pack at sammyboy needs a leader

cp: ok chin chye lah. btw mark is 53 or 60?

gd: that's why we need to locate jw5

cp: noted. will pray for him. my style is joss sticks not amen pattern

gd: whatever pattern, ah teck

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is everyone fighting ........ I believe we are all on the same side. Every damn bugger here is either current/ex- security and/or Intel types.......

Add in a few buggers from AGC ....... and we have Sammyboy Courtyard. Courtyard probably situated next to Gombak Drive canteen :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is everyone fighting ........ I believe we are all on the same side. Every damn bugger here is either current/ex- security and/or Intel types.......

Add in a few buggers from AGC ....... and we
have Sammyboy Courtyard. Courtyard probably situated next to Gombak Drive canteen :wink:

if no fight how to victory in 2016 like ur nick?
if no fight how to achieve victory

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
scroobal and all his clones,
let us all pray for the safe return of jw5. very unlike him not to appear at such a crucial time. may be his last few hours on earth.

regards
gd

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. I have never stated that <scroobal> is 60 years old.

2. <scroobal> and <GoldenDragon> are monikers used by former police scholar Mark Andrew Yeo (pictured)

attachment.php

my learned friend jw5 had posted in the past that mark andrew yeo kah chong is scroobal. Even stated that that manipulative bloke is close to 60.

when one googles mark andrew yeo kah chong, this bloke, born 1963, cannot be close to 60. he is only 53 this yr. meaning, when his age was first disclosed by my learned kawan, mark or scroo was just 50 or 51.

how on planet earth did our forum's director of investigation got such a simple thing so horribly wrong?

u only need pri 1 math to figure the age of mark yeo. lesson here? get ur math right before publicly embarassing yourself. for god's sake, google first.

if my learned friend can explain this discrepancy, i will do a scroobal and quit this forum.

over to you, jw5. have no fear. u can stay on whatever your decision or outcome of ur explanation. i m sure u can explain yourself why u messed up the age matter.

go on. clones of scroobal all waiting.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well i m sure i read in one of ur many many posts (over 30k) that scroo is around 60 or late 50s. if that post surfaces will be embarassing for you. trust me i m retired and wont b digging for evidence. cheers.

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. Well I'm sure I didn't so if that post doesn't surface, it would be embarassing for you. Walaneh, suspects or witnesses must have got it easy when they were interrogated by you. :wink:

2. I might have stated "50s" or "old", both of which would be true. :rolleyes:

well i m sure i read in one of ur many many posts (over 30k) that scroo is around 60 or late 50s. if that post surfaces will be embarassing for you. trust me i m retired and wont b digging for evidence. cheers.

harrych

Alfrescian
Loyal

A f'kin manipulative and needy post if I ever saw one.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You don't give a shit as you are not the one being bullied by him. Not only that, you will enjoy any free show and support injustice!
hey dafatfugs, cockanathans like you should butt out and butt off - we don't need you here trying to impress and be a shit-stirrer. now go exercise and loose some weight!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Couple Of Points:

2. I might have stated "50s" or "old", both of which would be true. :rolleyes:

i know mark so i know his age. when u posted mark is scroobal and latter in LATE 50s (50s or
old never featured in that post of yours) i knew u got the wrong chap.

that is not impt. more pertinent is this - u know the guy. u kpkb here like a sissy. why dun u confront him. bash him up. he is a weakling and yet u fear him? behave like a man. one to one fight with or without weapons. which does not include plastic water bottles.

jw5, try and be a man. for once. we all here idolise you.