• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News: SULTAN OF JOHOR REJECTS 3rd Bridge...

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stay Tune...

JOHOR BARU: The Sultan of Johor, in his state assembly opening speech, has rejected the proposed third bridge linking Malaysia and Singapore.

More to come
---Reporting Live....in JB

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Najib should just ignore the crazy dude and do whatever he wants. MY is serious need of reforms, it's currently ruled by extremely corrupt ministers and politicians as well as carrying the burden of crazy and stupid royals not to mention an old moron who just refuses to keep his big mouth shut. Even our self deluded elites are doing a way better job of running a country.

Oh and just in case you guys do not know too much about the crazy Johor sultan, he likes to beat up peasants
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baginda_Almutawakkil_Alallah_Sultan_Iskandar_Al-Haj_ibni_Almarhum_Sultan_Ismail#Allegations_of_criminal_misconduct

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sultan of Johor rejects third bridge proposal (Update)
By FARIK ZOLKEPLI

JOHOR BARU: The Sultan of Johor Sultan Iskandar Ismail has rejected the proposed third bridge linking Malaysia and Singapore.

He did not give a reason for rejecting the proposal and only said that he did not agree with the proposed plan during his state assembly opening speech Thursday.

Tunku Mahkota Tunku Ibrahim Ismail read his speech and delivered the Sultan’s decree (titah) during the first state assembly to held in Kota Iskandar here.

The Sultan’s impromptu decree caught everyone off-guard similar to when he vowed to reclaim Pulau Batu Puteh or Pedra Branca at the launch of the state assembly last year.

The Sultan, who had earlier arrived at the assembly in the morning at about 11am, was in the state assembly complex when his son delivered his speech.

Meanwhile, Tanjung Surat assemblyman Datuk Harun Abdullah said that he agreed with the Sultan’s statement.

“As a Johorean, I must follow the Sultan’s decision,” he said.

Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak has been reported as saying that the construction cost of the third bridge linking Singapore and Malaysia will be borne by both countries if it takes off.

The decision on when construction could begin would depend on the outcome of a feasibility study. He said the bridge could help bring development to the eastern side of Johor up to Desaru and Mersing and even benefit Rompin and Kuantan in Pahang and parts of Terengganu.

Sultan Iskandar also reminded the people to be confident that the state has a strong economic foundation despite the current economic downturn.

“Every party must embrace the government’s moves to build a successful economy. “I am confident the state will continue to prosper at every field that will benefit the people.

“The prosperity in the state will continue if the rakyat stand strong and true to the constitution. The people’s unity must be maintained so that all can live happily,” he said.

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old fart kena fuck by Najib, he is not sincere at all to build the 3rd bridge, chui kong lum par song only. Old fart thought he kio teo gu lan.

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
most Royal malays and the ruling elite in Malaya are NOT pure breed malay, most if not all has many mix of ancestry,,from Siamese, Turkish,Iranians,Indians, Chinese..even Portugese....so by biological evolution,,they are much better stock,,brighter,smarter,,stronger than the pure breed malay..which again comprises..a mix of Achehnese, Kanankebau..Javanese..Bugis..aborigins...

Biologically the common Malay stock is not less smart than any others,,be it chinese ,Indians,,,

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
....somethimes when you think you are fooling others, others are fooling you....

......malays are no longer simple and stupid

Not stupid just slow. For years they have observed how the PAP(aka LKY) operates & they have learned. Where as many Sporeans seem to have learn't nothing & still believe in the old man :rolleyes:

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bloody monkey adminsitration they have. All chest thumping and self-pleasuring.

Sultan of Johor rejects third bridge proposal (Update)
By FARIK ZOLKEPLI

JOHOR BARU: The Sultan of Johor Sultan Iskandar Ismail has rejected the proposed third bridge linking Malaysia and Singapore.

He did not give a reason for rejecting the proposal and only said that he did not agree with the proposed plan during his state assembly opening speech Thursday.

Tunku Mahkota Tunku Ibrahim Ismail read his speech and delivered the Sultan’s decree (titah) during the first state assembly to held in Kota Iskandar here.

The Sultan’s impromptu decree caught everyone off-guard similar to when he vowed to reclaim Pulau Batu Puteh or Pedra Branca at the launch of the state assembly last year.

The Sultan, who had earlier arrived at the assembly in the morning at about 11am, was in the state assembly complex when his son delivered his speech.

Meanwhile, Tanjung Surat assemblyman Datuk Harun Abdullah said that he agreed with the Sultan’s statement.

“As a Johorean, I must follow the Sultan’s decision,” he said.

Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak has been reported as saying that the construction cost of the third bridge linking Singapore and Malaysia will be borne by both countries if it takes off.

The decision on when construction could begin would depend on the outcome of a feasibility study. He said the bridge could help bring development to the eastern side of Johor up to Desaru and Mersing and even benefit Rompin and Kuantan in Pahang and parts of Terengganu.

Sultan Iskandar also reminded the people to be confident that the state has a strong economic foundation despite the current economic downturn.

“Every party must embrace the government’s moves to build a successful economy. “I am confident the state will continue to prosper at every field that will benefit the people.

“The prosperity in the state will continue if the rakyat stand strong and true to the constitution. The people’s unity must be maintained so that all can live happily,” he said.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old fart kena fuck by Najib, he is not sincere at all to build the 3rd bridge, chui kong lum par song only. Old fart thought he kio teo gu lan.

You think old fart aint fooling around with Najib?

Building that 3th bridge actually benefits Singapore more than Malaysia. But Najib need that bridge to get his construction companies some work and funds.

Now the Sultan had opened his mouth, lets see what happen.

gtang

Alfrescian
Loyal
SULTAN is naturally fed up...how come never consult ME.........

How come I got no share....what happen to the kopi money.....???

STOP THE BRIDGE

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You think old fart aint fooling around with Najib?

Building that 3th bridge actually benefits Singapore more than Malaysia. But Najib need that bridge to get his construction companies some work and funds.

Now the Sultan had opened his mouth, lets see what happen.

I believe this is going to benefit MY a lot more then SG. With the third bridge MY is probably hoping for more tourist money since that's where a lot of the resorts are not to mention the industrial side of things are all along the east, I don't see too much benefits if any that this would have on SG. Old Man probably wants something to con them out of releasing the airspace and sand

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe this is going to benefit MY a lot more then SG. With the third bridge MY is probably hoping for more tourist money since that's where a lot of the resorts are not to mention the industrial side of things are all along the east, I don't see too much benefits if any that this would have on SG. Old Man probably wants something to con them out of releasing the airspace and sand

Both will benefit if the bridge is build. If M'sia can make entering the country easier, like no need white card, scan passport and go, it will be better.

Of course Old Man know M'sia need SG more that's why want the airspace sand deal to come with it.

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore should consdier building 2 BRIDGES at one go....
Knowing the m&d mentality, it doesn't make any difference..

1 bridge benefit the Federal
1 bridge benefit SULTAN JOHOR....

KOPI $$$ 50-50

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore should consdier building 2 BRIDGES at one go....
Knowing the m&d mentality, it doesn't make any difference..

1 bridge benefit the Federal
1 bridge benefit SULTAN JOHOR....

KOPI $$$ 50-50

Might as well reclaim the sea to land. Once and for all dun need to argue about this liao. :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course Old Man know M'sia need SG more that's why want the airspace sand deal to come with it.

Don't forget that LKY predicted that SG will have to go back to M'sia.

I expected this to happen only when LKY ups the lorry, but with this recession, Spore is in verybad shape. PAP might have no choice :rolleyes: