• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS ; RIOT & EXPLOSIONS at Little India!!!

Inuka

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am more worried about a REVENGE SOUTH INDIAN TAMILS riot attack this weekend at Little India.

The authorities have raided the Dorms, arrested their fellow Tamil friends ...Mind you... Some of these extremist elements will be UPSET and this time, they will come prepared with petrol bomb shit!

SPF better be WELL PREPARED for any shit or else it will be Severely embarrassed!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Little India Riot: Police report made against Sun TV's riot report
By Pearl Lee
A police report has been made against India's Sun TV over its new report on the riot that broke out in Little India on Sunday night.
The report said that the riot was triggered by a female bus driver who had pushed an Indian male passenger off the bus, causing his death in the process.
Sun TV reported this in its bulletin on Monday evening.
The news anchor then said in Tamil that when the other Indians at the scene saw it, they got angry and started to attack the bus driver and the bus. It added that Singaporean authorities and Chinese persons started to attack the Indians, and in the process, two vehicles were torched.

The Indian Government should be embarrassed for exporting millions of hooligans to other countries.

If you have watch the National Geographic documentary of Dubai Airport (Ultimate Airport : Dubai), which is available on youtube, you can see how stupid the Indian workers are. Yeah, they are cheap but they also need to be supervised closely as they never get the job done. Add in the additional cost of close supervision, these Indian workers are not as cheap to hire after all. Time to ditch the cheap labour policy as it is not really cheap.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
sun tv are fanning the anti-tamil sentiment in their news.....
[video=youtube;_bD1YjasKvQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bD1YjasKvQ[/video]

Last edited:

Singapore

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am more worried about a REVENGE SOUTH INDIAN TAMILS riot attack this weekend at Little India.

The authorities have raided the Dorms, arrested their fellow Tamil friends ...Mind you... Some of these extremist elements will be UPSET and this time, they will come prepared with petrol bomb shit!

SPF better be WELL PREPARED for any shit or else it will be Severely embarrassed!

Good point! They better be ON ALERT for these Rascals who are out on REVENGE ATTACKS for the arrest and charge of the 24 Bastards!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Mister Kopi. I just cut and paste your post from the other thread and post here.

The whole post smacks of sarcasm, but I will let others come to their own conclusion.

Ask these questions:

Is Kopi's spelling really so bad that braVe is spelled as braCe? Brace is like what the guniang stewardesses tell you to do when the plane going to crash! Nobody noticed that?

Gracious retreat? Quick thinking? Encourage soldiers to char bok rather than face line of fire?

Let the fire burn itself out? What are fire engines for?

Now I am bracing for a witty or pretend to be goondu reply!
kopiuncle = ilovesingapore

but contradictory mentality and thoughts with mood swings similar to IMH escapees.

one moment a farking bastard and next a bluddy bitch.

Last edited:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
worst fear would be "showdown in little india" between bangala (muslims) and indians (hindus)...

PAP better get operatives in both camps soon....else its gonna be very very nasty for sinkieland.....

BUT make no bones about it, there is still a team of state secret police dedicated to tracking, provide surveillance on behalf of state on Dr Chee Soon Juan & high profile opposition politician.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi Mister Kopi. I just cut and paste your post from the other thread and post here.

The whole post smacks of sarcasm, but I will let others come to their own conclusion.

Ask these questions:

Is Kopi's spelling really so bad that braVe is spelled as braCe? Brace is like what the guniang stewardesses tell you to do when the plane going to crash! Nobody noticed that?

Gracious retreat? Quick thinking? Encourage soldiers to char bok rather than face line of fire?

Let the fire burn itself out? What are fire engines for?

Now I am bracing for a witty or pretend to be goondu reply!

you are always the respected and the most honourable lawyer here with perfect English and perfect grammar. I salute.

Of course my spelling is bad . I have to depend on a good dictionary always. Can't spell and can't write properly. But thanks
to your graciousness and compassion, I still can manage to post here.

The fire engine , the ambulance and the police cars were all immobilized. They were strategically immobilized to prevent further escalation of the violence.

The riot just burnt itself out. Without a single shot! That was one great achievement!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
sun tv are fanning the anti-tamil sentiment in their news.....
[video=youtube;_bD1YjasKvQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bD1YjasKvQ[/video]

CALLING MDA to BAN SUN TV from Singapore Starhub Cable!

ALL Sun TV channels NOT BE ALLOWED TO BE BROADCAST HERE for fuelling Racist Sentiments!

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
worst fear would be "showdown in little india" between bangala (muslims) and indians (hindus)...

PAP better get operatives in both camps soon....else its gonna be very very nasty for sinkieland.....

BUT make no bones about it, there is still a team of state secret police dedicated to tracking, provide surveillance on behalf of state on Dr Chee Soon Juan & high profile opposition politician.

Wah, just like that Hindu-Muslim turf war in Slumdog Millionaire.

PAP... continuing to write the Singapore Story... with exciting new chapters!

riotsg.gif

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fire engine , the ambulance and the police cars were all immobilized. They were strategically immobilized to prevent further escalation of the violence.

The riot just burnt itself out. Without a single shot! That was one great achievement!!!

Thanks for the laughes, you know the from the belly type!

I'll try to inject more sarcasm and humour in my posts.

Good night! Must have enough sleep. Important case tomorrow. Got to make plenty money before I myself run road! Can't rely on SPF to protect my house and car.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP Confessions on FB
Bro Loong at PAPpy Convention on Sunday morning: "They may throw stones at you, they may attack you."

Sunday evening news:"Rioters threw glass bottles, railings, dustbins and other projectiles at the police and scdf officers"

1002856_499979536756379_1359233198_n.jpg

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks for the laughes, you know the from the belly type!

I'll try to inject more sarcasm and humour in my posts.

Good night! Must have enough sleep. Important case tomorrow. Got to make plenty money before I myself run road! Can't rely on SPF to protect my house and car.

Thank you Sir.
Thank you for honouring this SBF by your presence. It's a rare privilege.
Have a good night sleep. I am sure you will. Sleep well. Our SPF is world class and it will be a peaceful night.
Cheers!!!

Y

Yip Hon

Big boozers mean big bucks in Little India

30191436%20-%2010_12_2013%20-%20%20rwriot11-001.jpg

Five years ago, Little India had fewer foreign workers — and fewer shops selling liquor, Mr John Yeo, owner of the 50-year-old Yeo Buan Heng Liquor Shop at Chander Road, recalls.

The economics is simple: More customers (mostly foreign workers) means more shops catering to the demand, up to 40 per cent more such outlets in the last two years, he estimated.

Along Chander Road, seven of 23 shops sell alcohol — on a stretch of a mere 400m. Along Race Course Road, 17 of the 38 shops there sell alcohol.

Some shop owners said they sell as much as $6,000 worth of alcohol every Sunday, and up to $1,000 on weekdays.

Foreign workers make up at least 70 per cent of their customers, they said.

Read the full report in The New Paper on Wednesday (Dec 11).

Y

Yip Hon

Chennai-based Sun TV, the biggest television network in South India, reported in its news broadcast on the Little India riot that Singaporeans had attacked the South Indian rioters.

It also said that Indian nationals were hiding in their homes for fear of being harassed by the police or attacked by locals.

The report outraged Singapore netizens, who posted angry comments.

Singapore's High Commissioner for New Delhi, Mr Lim Thuan Kuan, wrote to Sun TV: "The inaccurate and sensational coverage clearly shows that Sun TV did not even bother to check the facts before reporting on the incident."

A police report has been made against the TV station.

Read the full report in The New Paper on Wednesday (Dec 11).

http://www.tnp.sg/content/far-truth

01ccb7aa.jpg

Y

Yip Hon

http://www.tnp.sg/content/hyshan

We don't want any kind of violence: Shanmugam

December 11, 2013 - 12:15am
By:
Chai Hung Yin

Minister for Foreign Affairs and Law K Shanmugam yesterday called the riot in Little India "unacceptable" and added that a majority of Singaporeans would want swift, clear and decisive action to bring the culprits to book.

He said that while Singaporeans recognised that the country needed several hundred thousand foreign workers to build flats, roads and MRT stations in the country, they also wanted society here to be peaceful, structured and orderly.

"We don't want any kind of violence."

Read the full story in The New Paper on Thursday (Dec 12)

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Overcrowding leads to whole lot of problems....

1. Bus congestion
2. MRT failures
3. More construction and buildings, less open green space...more flooding
4. More frictions with Locals - from rubbish Ah Tiong comments on cooking curries to stupid pinoys comments
5. Unhappy locals hacking govt websites
6. Local PMETs unhappy with stupid govt policies allowing so many foreign PMETs into small sinkieland causing them to be unemployed
7. More crimes like armed robbery at Geylang Bahru by Msian labourer
8. Loanshark harassment by Johorians monkeys
9. First Strike by Ah Tiongs and now Riots by Ah Nehs

WHAT IS NEXT? It's anyone's guess...

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Now, do you think the current crop of Ministers Deserve to be Paid Millions???

If you ask me whether LKY, S Rajaratnam, Hon Sui Sen and Goh Keng Swee deserve millions, I SAY Yes.

If you Ask me LHL, TCH, Shamu, Vivian, Kee Chiu, ah Jin deserve Millions, I SAY NO!

These new crop of PAP wants Millions before proving that they are capable leaders..WTF!

Last edited:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Overcrowding leads to whole lot of problems....

1. Bus congestion
2. MRT failures
3. More construction and buildings, less open green space...more flooding
4. More frictions with Locals - from rubbish Ah Tiong comments on cooking curries to stupid pinoys comments
5. Unhappy locals hacking govt websites
6. Local PMETs unhappy with stupid govt policies allowing so many foreign PMETs into small sinkieland causing them to be unemployed
7. More crimes like armed robbery at Geylang Bahru by Msian labourer
8. Loanshark harassment by Johorians monkeys
9. First Strike by Ah Tiongs and now Riots by Ah Nehs

WHAT IS NEXT? It's anyone's guess...

good morning ah meng sir
congratulations to your well deserved promotion
suddenly you became enlightened
the little india had wakened you
and now you are a very sane, sensible and great forummer
keep it up sir meng!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I see lots of blame on frontline SPF policemen who were first on the scene.

People, don't be stupid. The handful Frontline Policemen were OUTNUMBERED by hundreds of Ah Nehs that nite.

The RIOT SQUAD TOOK MORE THAN AN HOUR TO DEPLOY FROM ACTIVATION.

The frontliner policemen and women were Seriously Let Down by the late arrival of the Riot Squad.

If I were that frontline policemen and policewomen, I will be a coward too. Fire my service revolver? Are you mad? 6 bullets vs 400+ drunkards and angry Ah Nehs?

The Riot Squad was caught UNPREPARED for this. If they had deployed within 20-30mins, the frontline policemen need not hide in the ambulance or run away.

Please assign the blame where it should be. Lets be fair.

Just a comment from the friendly Ah Meng, part time reporter monkey from SBF! :biggrin:

Last edited: