• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS ; RIOT & EXPLOSIONS at Little India!!!

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
perhaps a false flag to put nail in the private bus operation coffin.

next, only taxi company can operate all private bus route, bus drivers similar to taxi drivers, you rent the bus to ply certain route, no CPF, no medical insurance. you died your business..

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
bullshit la.newspaper said is first time in 40years.
where got.
few years back, got 1 small riot at chiam see tong last day rally.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. Delay was probably a result of tai-chi at the lower level. By the time it was decided that SOC and GC be activated, ground situation completely out of control. Always the case, as oldtimers will tell you.

Brother [GoldenDragon],

With respect, I believe that the Ops Officer or Duty Officer at SPF Special Ops Command should have been more responsive or increase the alertness or alarm, by activating at least one of the red vehicles when he received news of the rioters over turning a police cruiser and ambulance.

If what is reported, that the Special Ops Command was activated at 2300 hours, is correct, then the unexplained delay may have caused the riot to be out of control.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Ratings for Talking Point..

Commandant Lu - 8/10 - good knowledge and substance

Bernard Migrant Worker Centre - 6/10 - ok

S Iswaran - 4/10 - very defensive and bullshitty

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
NO ONE DARE TO SAY OPENLY ON MSM that there are simply too many Foreign Workers in Sinkieland.... hahahaha.... all BALLESS... :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Yes, Iswaran is from West Coast GRC. My GRC.

West Coast GRC, being a 'safe' PAP stronghold, is a dumping ground for the lesser PAP MPs.

I disagree...if a good opposition party start working the ground in West GRC, they would have a chance.
With Kenneth, I think oppo cant make it there lah :biggrin:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ratings for Talking Point..

Commandant Lu - 8/10 - good knowledge and substance

Bernard Migrant Worker Centre - 6/10 - ok

S Iswaran - 4/10 - very defensive and bullshitty

I differ, they were all trying to be politically correct. As such, nobody in there is impressive and every speaker tried to avoid the real reason which is the influx of migrant workers in Singapore. Bring in Alex Au (from TWC2) as one of the speakers, than the commander and the minister will be tongue-tied. I was shocked when that moron from HWC tried to blame the riot on internet influence.

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I differ, they were all trying to be politically correct. As such, nobody in there is impressive and every speaker tried to avoid the real reason which is the influx of migrant workers in Singapore. Bring in Alex Au (from TWC2) as one of the speakers, than the commander and the minister will be tongue-tied.

point accepted...

But the Commandant Lu is definitely has more substance than that FATTY MAN who talks shit! :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chee%20Soon%20Juan%20detained.jpg

When dealing with political opponents at the doorstep of Hong Lim Park, lets go up close and personal.

riot-police-little-india.jpg

When dealing with a full blown riot, let's take a chill pill.
Hehehe. Yeah hor, home come so different har?

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
The home team is operationally ready to deal with SDP "tak boleh tahan" protests. This incident was slightly different.

ops ready?....bro r u sure?...>1/2 the injured are the mata mata u know?
me think they're only good in arresting the street walkers at geylang, joo chiat, etc

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I am no PAP porlumpar....but Spf did well lah...can be better but reasonably above average lah...:biggrin:

MOLANY0NG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Published: Monday December 9, 2013 MYT 11:49:00 AM
Updated: Monday December 9, 2013 MYT 5:44:12 PM

Singapore riot: Traffic victim whose death sparked off riot is identified

SINGAPORE: The 33-year-old Indian national who died in the fatal accident, which sparked the Little India riot on Sunday night has been identified.

Sakthivel%20Kumaravelu%20singapore.ashx

Sakthivel Kumaravelu (pic) was working in Singapore as a construction worker with Heng Hup Soon, a scaffolding company, for about two years, said a man who identified his body at the Singapore General Hospital (SGH) mortuary on Monday morning.

The man, who declined to be named, said Mr Kumaravelu's family has not been notified of his death. He added that Mr Kumaravelu's body was not decapitated as reported by some news outlets but he did suffer injuries to his face.

Twenty-seven men from South Asia have since been arrested in connection with Sunday night's riot, which broke out at about 9.30pm along Race Course Road. Investigations are ongoing. - The Straits Times/ ANN

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Give the ban, lets make some money lah,...drive a van and sell alcohol outside their dorms this weekend?

Can boh?

Howver no licence leh!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
shouldn't sacrifice sinkies to do the police job, should have hired more gurkhas to whack the rioters. aren't gurkhas the fiercest and bravest? should have used fierce FTs to tackle unruly FTs.

Don't suggest anything to give India the idea and the excuse to annex Nepal.

Masturbation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Govt Ban Alcohol in Little India....hahaha....More riots will result.
Even Devan NAIR needs alcohol!

NAIR - No Alcohol I Riot !!! :biggrin:

Last edited: