• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS ; RIOT & EXPLOSIONS at Little India!!!

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think that because we've not had a riot for so long, there was no riot squad on standby, just small SOC contingents to handle armed robberies. So, they would have had to recall the Gurkhas and others to form up and move out. That took time.

'A shop owner told TOC that his things were thrown around by the rioters and had to seek refuge inside his shop. He claims that he called the police 10 times to have the riot trucks to be deployed and that when the trucks finally arrived, most of the rioters had already run away.'

1st World Police Force.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In this clip, you can see the rioters are gathering and hiding around the alleys, at around 3:00 the police car in front of the fire truck was attack and then the rest in the alleys start to get bolder and then police cars flipping starts.

how cum police cars parked on road like sitting ducks, refused to move? must be standing their ground like spartan 300. or perhaps waiting for instructions that never came. :eek: :p

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 33-year-old Indian national who died in the fatal accident, which sparked the Little India riot on Sunday night has been identified.

The man, who declined to be named, said Mr Kumaravelu's family has not been notified of his death.

Great, now his family can find out about his death from the media or from other people first instead of getting the news from an official source first. Where is the common decency in not identifying the person until a family member has been informed?

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clipboard02.jpg

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last edited:

TheWhiteHorse

Alfrescian
Loyal
The video conveys the true seriousness of the situation. One can't help but think it happened in Mogadishu.

This is really Black Hawk Down - Singapore style.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
From this incident, it clearly shows that our Sillypore riot police can't even match those Thailand riot police or even Malaysia riot police at all.
Thailand riot police are very well trained and experience in handling these kind of real riot situation all these years.
But our Sillypore riot police is only good in carrying out exercises and simulation during peaceful time.
I doubt if the riot happens in a much larger scale, all poodles will shit in their pants.

Have to shoot at people to be good riot police?? I think they did a fantastic job. A heavy handed approach would have just escalated the situation further.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
remember several months ago incident?
malaysians idiots demonstrated in Marina Merlion.
police cum and ang chia cum and they were arrested. very fast action.
why they were so slow to take action on ah neh?
any conspiracy? or police kia-si when they were confronted with mobsters? and police are soft like strawberry?
and they only dare to take action on political activists?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can see the difference?
SARS / HAZE: many people stand behind government and helping each other

ah neh inciden: all condemn PAP

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Have to shoot at people to be good riot police?? I think they did a fantastic job. A heavy handed approach would have just escalated the situation further.

It may have escalated the situation but it would have been a lot more fun to watch from a safe vantage point.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think that because we've not had a riot for so long, there was no riot squad on standby, just small SOC contingents to handle armed robberies. So, they would have had to recall the Gurkhas and others to form up and move out. That took time.

i bet the gurkhas were also caught with their pants down, sunday nite, the gurkhas themselves maybe as sober as the keling rioters. haha.... Mt Vernon camp only 15min drive from riot scene yet took them an hour to arrive. tsk tsk...

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Old fart seems to favour a heavy handed approach.

This is what he believe:
"If I have to shoot 200,000 students to save China from another 100 years of disorder, so be it."

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i bet the gurkhas were also caught with their pants down, sunday nite, the gurkhas themselves maybe as sober as the keling rioters. haha.... Mt Vernon camp only 15min drive from riot scene yet took them an hour to arrive. tsk tsk...

They got lost at Bidadiri...

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
more than 400 workers participated in the riots but only 27 persons were arrested. in percentage wise, it is less than 7% singapore gst (soon to be 10%)

They are following their rule of statistics: 27 is enough to represent the 400.....

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come this riot squad so fast?

nkfprotest2.jpg

<tbody>
</tbody>
nkfprotest4.jpg

This shows the true nature of what the governing system has become. And what they actually use their police, army and even judiciary for.

They ignore the consequences of their policies that they implement and have zero tolerance to those that question them.

Without even hearing the ppl they would rather throw their own ppl quickly in jail or suppress them to silence while the ruling party goes about to do any things WITHOUT HINDERANCE.

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

dumb kraut, did DK wrote abt shooting the rioters? SOC shd strike fear with just their presence. since not working then shd beat the shit out of the rioters so as to regain the fear ppl once have whenever they see a AngChia park at the side of the road. after last night incident, i no longer fear SOC anymore.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old fart seems to favour a heavy handed approach.

This is what he believe:
"If I have to shoot 200,000 students to save China from another 100 years of disorder, so be it."

Heavy handed against locals. Dealing with foreigners is always first and foremost a diplomatic matter.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dont laugh at PAP because very soon young boys and men will be activated to protect the shops and lives at little india (south asian), orchard (mainly pinoys), botanical gardens (pinoys maids), DBS towers (mainly ah neh IT professionals), Golden Mills etc

you guys weekends will be affected... for me, my hubby cannot company me during the weekend (sad sad sad)