• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS ; RIOT & EXPLOSIONS at Little India!!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why got guns don't fire them? scared to write report? exercise restraint to these shits are putting themselves and other people in danger.

If they face Singaporeans, they will not hesitate to use automatic weapons on us all.
And flame throwers on Singaporeans to bbq them.

That is the fucking PAP monsters that we dealing with.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore ang chia and riot polices have been trained to detain protesters like Chee Soon Chuan. These riot polices are so hopeless when they are facing with the ah neh mobsters :kma:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Woke up this morning with no inkling what went on last night. Found it strange that the usually packed trains were strangely empty...mostly Singaporeans on board...and everyone had a seat! Reached office and started surfing the internet...walao, SG suddenly so happening!

it proves that the authorities did their job and put things back in order by the next morning. :p :biggrin:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
It looks like the PAP govt has indeed kept its promise to continue writing the Singapore Story.

Very exciting new chapters have been added to it. :wink::biggrin:

I think last night's episode will come under "embracing diversity". More excitement to come.

I think NZ should build up Auckland as the next next Geneva/Zurich after Singapore.
As Singapore has shown, not so difficult to attract wealth and talent. And NZ anytime has more to offer. Nobody will worry about the occasional earthquake.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysian riot squad:
263665_10150304083436798_561531797_9089648_5250842_n.jpg

330x220x33dc0b816035176f5d2064220ccb3382.jpg.pagespeed.ic.WzxZiSNPQn.jpg

Singapore riot squad:
riot_3.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The sgian bus driver cannot be blamed at all for knocking down the Ah Neh as it was pitch dark and Ah Neh was bare body wearing only dark shorts - only his teeth can be seen but he only had a few left in his mouth. So bus driver is not guilty as charged.

very good point. safety policy should be in place effective immediately for all ah nehs and blacks to always smile and hang dentures in rear of head for their own safety. i will forward idea to pmo. :biggrin:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny people, so the SCDF staff were trying to save the Bangla under the wheels but the ah nehs were attacking them?
This shows their issue is not about the bangla under the wheel but just finding opportunity to vent their frustrations.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
very good point. safety policy should be in place effective immediately for all ah nehs and blacks to always smile and hang dentures in rear of head for their own safety. i will forward idea to pmo. :biggrin:

Make it compulsory to wear blinkers for all Indians in Little India, not racist ya just safety.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
For once I respect these Indians working here. Cheers to all the thambis.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scary sia. Those workers shouldnt destroyed those ambulances. They r there for rescue/aid purposes.

I agree in other countries.

But in Stinkapore, ambulances are to help PAP milk the people of their fucking money.
You pay and pay for any ambulance and that money go to help PAP bastards go laughing all the way to their banks.

BURN BURN BURN