• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[BREAKING NEWS] PRC calls Singaporeans ‘stupid cunt’

jw5

Loyal
Just attach one ministar with every foreigner in this country.
Everytime the foreigner does something wrong, that particular ministar answers for it.

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some more of these stupid cunt PRC behaviour.

hi there

1. tsk tsk tsk!
2. honest, devil i had seen such actions and crossfire almost daily on the streets of chiney.
3. fight especially between two women can be pretty vicious and tough.
4. i had ever witnessed one that left both females with only bras and panties on after the fight!

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC are outspoken and dare to protest in the streets, hope they hold street protest in front of Singapore's parliament. It would be really funny to see how the PAP hypocrites deals with this.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[QUOTE=Jah_rastafar_I;974557]Hey i would be happy for that to happen but based on my own observations it just seems to be local chinese vs tiongs while suddenly losing their balls when the foreigner isn't a chinese.[/QUOTE]

Good observation readers.
That's how China lost Hong Kong to the angmors during the Opium War

I'm really curious why chinese or at least quite a number of them seem to become little pussies when the other party isn't a chinese.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a group cant win a prc man?:eek::eek::eek:

a prc man adopt a english name Aries? Aries can be used as a name? furthermore isnt it a female name?:confused:

Ares spelled this way is the greek god of war and he's obviously male. Aries is the sign of the ram in the zodiac and the ram is obviously a male sheep.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a group cant win a prc man?:eek::eek::eek:

a prc man adopt a english name Aries? Aries can be used as a name? furthermore isnt it a female name?:confused:

This "anglicized" names are really disgraceful, especially for Chinese whose names are given very carefully and with a meaning.
It is spreading like a scourge in Singapore, especially among the Chinese.
What is the reason?
We had Clitoris Wong, Atomic Tan, Beckham, Sky, Moon, Star, Clarice, Clarine (maybe Urine one day) and what next God knows.
Would be better if he called himself ELVIS ARISTOTLE GRAMMATICUS LIN
I admire the TV reporter, WEI DU.
Her name is original and she speaks better then Glenda Chong, Cherryl Fox and many other reporters with 'anglicized" names.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC are outspoken and dare to protest in the streets, hope they hold street protest in front of Singapore's parliament. It would be really funny to see how the PAP hypocrites deals with this.

It had already happened. Isn't recently a group of Chinese workers from mainland China protested against their employer outside their workplace for unpaid salaries. Immediately, the bloody MOM justified for them and within a week the employer kuai-kuai paid up. I believed if the protesters were to be Sinkies, probably they will be sent to lim-kopi in Changi first before further actions can be taken. The PAP will surely have no mercy towards its own citizens.

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey i would be happy for that to happen but based on my own observations it just seems to be local chinese vs tiongs while suddenly losing their balls when the foreigner isn't a chinese.

You are right.

The only Chinese that will fight foreigners and Chinese traitors is Bruce Lee. But then again, the dude is American. And that's only in the movies.

Singapore Chinese can't fight - only bully small boy.

Cheers!

PRC_ft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ap_lky.jpg

What's next? Call me a "Lau Cheebye?"

这他娘地是个老呆屄嘛!屌老不死的!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. wow!
2. if that really happens on sheepishland.
3. the grand masters shall instruct all its daft sheep, running dogs and things to reflect!
4. to apologise to its foreign talents.