• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[BREAKING NEWS] NEA caught fooling with PSI indicator ...............................

8::::::D

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.nea.gov.sg/psi/
c2OIuvM.jpg

http://aqicn.org/city/singapore/central/
rYRq84c.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: [BREAKING NEWS] NEA caught fooling with PSI indicator ...........................

Which do you think is more trustworthy? Your nose and your eyes, or NEA?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [BREAKING NEWS] NEA caught fooling with PSI indicator ...........................

Catch no balls........ ????

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What else is new? Vile pappies good at manipulating stats.
See the haze already know those scums are lying about psi.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

If data and actual ground sentiments serves them no benefits, massaged it, happy ending for them.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

as long as can fool over half the people enough liao mah.........

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Phua chee bye moptherfuckers pappy everything also lie. Next time when they go report to goat head horse face they would even lie about their age and ask tolong can don't die yet or not. Bloody liars !

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually no need to lie. Stinkees are ball less so they always LL.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

dun fook with them.. they just started a tender for media monitoring service to monitor this forum and will soon arrest all anti-establishment netizhens.

go gebiz and check it out

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Assuming this is true, can someone explain to me the motive behind the fake result. Weather is beyond NEA's control and forest fire in SG should be common given the dry weather. If anyone haven't bother to notice, almost all the grass have turned brown and many trees are shedding(See example of Bedok Reservoir below). Releasing more optimistic results doesn't benefit them in the least especially since they can always shift blame back to Indon. Cant figure out the reasoning behind this one

1010480_632890880100257_1617313888_n.jpg

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Old news. At the height of the haze last year, my friend who's working in NEA told me that they were told to under-report PSI readings and use average instead of peak figures. Plus, maximum reported PSI must not exceed 400 (even thought it went past 500 on a few days in June 2013).

There's no transparency and accountability in the Pappy govt. Another good reason to kick them out in GE 2016.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Assuming this is true, can someone explain to me the motive behind the fake result. Weather is beyond NEA's control and forest fire in SG should be common given the dry weather. If anyone haven't bother to notice, almost all the grass have turned brown and many trees are shedding(See example of Bedok Reservoir below). Releasing more optimistic results doesn't benefit them in the least especially since they can always shift blame back to Indon. Cant figure out the reasoning behind this one

1010480_632890880100257_1617313888_n.jpg

What I thought is they afraid everyone will don't go to work , or go shopping , foreigner don't want come etc. the fake economy will be affected and their billions dollar lost .

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

dun fook with them.. they just started a tender for media monitoring service to monitor this forum and will soon arrest all anti-establishment netizhens.

go gebiz and check it out

I'll kill them before they arrest me. Try and see. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What I thought is they afraid everyone will don't go to work , or go shopping , foreigner don't want come etc. the fake economy will be affected and their billions dollar lost .

Indeed. It's always about the economy. About money. The pappies are like the unfilial son who will without hesitation pimp out his own mother for some cigarette money.

RWSSL0TS

Alfrescian
Loyal

Indeed. It's always about the economy. About money. The pappies are like the unfilial son who will without hesitation pimp out his own mother for some cigarette money.

Well said...I have added to your points.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Its still too mild to affect the economy in any way

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Its still too mild to affect the economy in any way

Then don't underplay the PSI reading every damn time. It's getting embarrassing.