• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS!! Michael Palmer Resigned from PAP !!

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
46535_1602107134943_3846517_n.jpg

Caption pls

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jgXDg1wRNK4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Punggol East residents react to Michael Palmer's resignation.

Apart from the 4th guy, who spoke in an educated way, the rest are a joke. Complete sinkies...!!! lol

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Michael Palmer turned up with his wife to meet grassroots leaders on Wednesday night, the same day he resigned over an extramarital affair.

Deputy Prime Minister Teo Chee Hean said in a Facebook post that Mr Palmer came with his wife at 9pm.

"Michael personally apologised to them. He encouraged them to continue the work they are doing to serve the residents of Punggol East.There were tears in many eyes as they wished Michael and his family well," he wrote.

Earlier, DPM Teo and Minister of State Teo Ser Luck - who is overseeing the Punggol East constituency after Mr Palmer's resignation - had met the 30 key Punggol East grassroots volunteers.

"Ser Luck and I assured them that we would work with them to continue their good work, and ensure that residents are served at MPS. I told them that I had been discussing with Michael about getting HDB to finish the upgrading of Rivervale Plaza as quickly as possible," he said.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

CB Teo : '' Laura, I have alot of experience using my hands to masaage my wife Neh Nehs.. Sometimes also when I free, I massage other men's cocks.. Later let me massage your thighs and your Neh Nehs inside my hotel room ok..??? ''

Laura : '' I paiseh lah Mr Teo..''

CB Teo : '' No need to paiseh with me lah.. I'm a PAP Minister ok..''

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reform Party considering staking it's claim to run in Punggol East SMC:

" Furthermore in GE 2011 we were prevented from being able to contest any SMC, even in areas where we had been conducting outreach for some time. For these reasons we are strongly considering contesting this seat if and when a by-election is called"

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chio-ness is a relative term. Compared to Palmer's wife she is godsend. Nevertheless very silly to 为了一棵椰树放弃整个森林

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reform Party considering staking it's claim to run in Punggol East SMC:

" Furthermore in GE 2011 we were prevented from being able to contest any SMC, even in areas where we had been conducting outreach for some time. For these reasons we are strongly considering contesting this seat if and when a by-election is called"

haha... Not surprising that this court jester turns up. :biggrin:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BREAKING: Michael Palmer, Speaker of Parliament and PAP MP of Punggol East SMC has resigned as a Speaker of Parliament and from the Party due to improper relationship with a staff working in Pasir Ris Punggol GRC.

Improper relationship ?

He anal-ed her instead of fucking her pussy ?

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Caption pls

As leaders these people should be ashamed of themselves to be travelling all over the world when their countrymen, the very people who voted them as leaders, have not enough money even to pay for bus-fares.

All this photos will surely infuriate the people, especially at the sight of the lady responsible for bringing down the Speaker Michael Palmer.

Why are our leaders so close to her?

Had this episode not come to the fore, all the people may be thinking that our leaders and their Hordes of followers were thrifty people.

The people were wrong in their thoughts.

The leaders wrong in their actions.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: PAP’s handling of Palmer affair put WP’s handling of Yaw affair to shame

This affair is going to make things really interesting for PAP. If PAP do not clean their house up, we have a case of double standard and low in moral standard. PAP can nolonger claim thatv they are not corrupt within its ranks.And if a By-election is not called, then PAP will find its moral standing below that of WP, which itself will give WP a very powerful weapon to unseat many PAP MPs for 2016.

If i m LHL, I rather lost another by-election, then to end up losing a whole parliment.

So what will it be?

Well said, reputation pts to you.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: To SBF morons, please stop starting threads relating to Palmer

You mean Lau Goh, the Captain? He see me in my police uniform and rank, will lanlan have to address me as "Sir." Baru chau Captain!

i will put on the old Police Constable rank and make sure he call me sir! :biggrin:

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Had this episode not come to the fore, the 60% may be thinking that our leaders and their Hordes of followers were thrifty people.

The 60% were wrong in their thoughts.

Fixed the parts in bold for you.

The 60% worships the PAP so much, it's like a religion to them. Clean, honest, efficient, humble, virtuous, they'll believe whatever they want to believe about the PAP, even if the evidence points to the contrary.