• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!!!Giant Deadly Scam???

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dr. Diane Harper was the lead researcher in the development of the human papilloma virus (HPV) vaccines, Gardasil™ and Cervarix™. She is now the latest in a long string of experts who are pressing the red alert button on the devastating consequences and irrelevancy of these vaccines. Dr. Harper made her surprising confession at the 4th International Converence on Vaccination which took place in Reston, Virginia. Her speech, which was originally intended to promote the benefits of the vaccines, took a 180-degree turn when she chose instead to clean her conscience about the deadly vaccines so she “could sleep at night”. The following is an excerpt from a story by Sarah Cain:

“Dr. Harper explained in her presentation that the cervical cancer risk in the U.S. is already extremely low, and that vaccinations are unlikely to have any effect upon the rate of cervical cancer in the United States. In fact, 70% of all HPV infections resolve themselves without treatment in a year, and the number rises to well over 90% in two years. Harper also mentioned the safety angle. All trials of the vaccines were done on children aged 15 and above, despite them currently being marketed for 9-year-olds. So far, 15,037 girls have reported adverse side effects from Gardasil™ alone to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), and this number only reflects parents who underwent the hurdles required for reporting adverse reactions. At the time of writing, 44 girls are officially known to have died from these vaccines. The reported side effects include Guillian Barré Syndrome (paralysis lasting for years, or permanently — sometimes eventually causing suffocation), lupus, seizures, blood clots, and brain inflammation. Parents are usually not made aware of these risks. Dr. Harper, the vaccine developer, claimed that she was speaking out, so that she might finally be able to sleep at night. ’About eight in every ten women who have been sexually active will have HPV at some stage of their life,’ Harper says. ’Normally there are no symptoms, and in 98 per cent of cases it clears itself. But in those cases where it doesn’t, and isn’t treated, it can lead to pre-cancerous cells which may develop into cervical cancer.’”

Although these two vaccines are marketed as protection against cervical cancer, this claim is purely hypothetical. Studies have proven “there is no demonstrated relationship between the condition being vaccinated for and the rare cancers that the vaccine might prevent, but it is marketed to do that nonetheless. In fact, there is no actual evidence that the vaccine can prevent any cancer. From the manufacturers own admissions, the vaccine only works on 4 strains out of 40 for a specific venereal disease that dies on its own in a relatively short period, so the chance of it actually helping an individual is about about the same as the chance of her being struck by a meteorite.”

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My two nieces just had their first Cervarix jabs.

Any advice from knowledgeable forummers here ? To stop the jabs or to continue.

Can we ask for refund ???

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your PaPpee master can sell the idea that the Sinkie peasants fund labelled CPeeF is to take are of their retirement therefore they are not allowed to have excess to all their funds return to them when they have RETIRED!

I don't see any other thing that can be called a SCAM anymore.

Twit! LoL

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If your PaPpee master can sell the idea that the Sinkie peasants fund labelled CPeeF is to take are of their retirement therefore they are not allowed to have excess to all their funds return to them when they have RETIRED!

Twit! LoL

totally irrelevant
your cretinism is very severe
pls consult your doctor for an anti-cretin vaccine

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Twit! LoL

so you will support this anti-cervical cancer jab???

chilakak

Alfrescian
Loyal

You should call your beloved PAP Ministers for advice. After all, according to you, they are omniscient.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You should call your beloved PAP Ministers for advice. After all, according to you, they are omniscient.

I am seeking advice form kind and helpful doctors here. I am sure they are aware of this giant scam.
It is harmful to women and young girls who are advised to take these jabs. Any good medical comments?

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal

Uncle, why your nieces need to take these jabs?

No offence but the only women I know who take these jabs are the legal whores in Geylang.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Uncle, why your nieces need to take these jabs?

No offence but the only women I know who take these jabs are the legal whores in Geylang.

my good doctor recommends all women /young girls from age 12 to 26
and best take before they are sexually exposed to avoid contact with the cancer virus....also can make use of the medisave to pay for the jabs

now with this giant scam,don't know how. i hope the government and health ministry will come out with some guidelines....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my doctor told me those FLs and those who had been sexually active and exposed will not benefit from the jabs...

now with this new giant scam, i think there will be much unhappiness among those parents who had sent their young daughters for the jabs..

another breaking news soon...

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
my good doctor recommends all women /young girls from age 12 to 26
and best take before they are sexually exposed to avoid contact with the cancer virus....also can make use of the medisave to pay for the jabs

now with this giant scam,don't know how. i hope the government and health ministry will come out with some guidelines....

Whether it works or not, I believe these jabs are more for sexually active women with multiple partners. Girls with just one sexual partner very unlikely to get cancer thru sex.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

OnLy their Boyfriends are capabLe of giVing Decent jabs..:wink:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am seeking advice form kind and helpful doctors here. I am sure they are aware of this giant scam.
It is harmful to women and young girls who are advised to take these jabs. Any good medical comments?

Haha just iluvsinkapoor, nothing more

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

all these jabs have caused people to die, paralyze or get narcolepsy among other ailments...............

if take jabs liao..............search for Dr Russell Blaylock's Vaccine Detox Protocol..........

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can can, all you need to do is call the doctor and ask for refund. Under lemons law, they have to return you, the moment you suck out the vaccine from your nieces and put it in a container and return it to them.

Knn, you think lei, ask stupid question, you should go have the jab yourself too.

Were you the one who encourage them to get the jab?

Maybe the PAP can help you, go to your altar and burn joss to LKY, it might help.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have done extensive search and even talk to my family doctor. My conclusion is this: the report maybe untrue or there is something about the researched doctor herself.

So don't panic!!! Our Health Ministry will investigate thoroughly and conclude that this maybe just a big scam hoax!!!

Meanwhile it is good to practice good wholesome sex and No Multiple Partners okay. Good !!!