• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking news for jamban jah

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shut the hell up you cur....goldy/me under strict orders not to involve Morons who do not need to know...this is above your paygrade....and im being generous in assuming you actually have a job.

it's just a simple case of assault with weapons nigger screwball. Suffice to say you don't have the scoop to this incident and even worse GD isn't even supposed to be associated with you. Did you let jw5 fuck with your head till you believe you and GD are actually clones? Seems like you let the cat out of the bag.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Newspapers never report.....
I think nowsadays too common liao.....previously a few gang clashes that resulted in death also never reported at all.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well narong with no other reports on this incident you couldn't at least have taken a pic or at least shared sommething that caused to assault to occur. I believe you had a first hand view of the entire incident the bengs whacking up the shit skins.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sorry for interfering perhaps shitskin too dark cannot see and take pictures . . . . lol I think one MP said something like this about shitskins in Little India on weekends

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well narong with no other reports on this incident you couldn't at least have taken a pic or at least shared sommething that caused to assault to occur. I believe you had a first hand view of the entire incident the bengs whacking up the shit skins.

Sorry I dun have sinkie habit of whipping out phone to take photos / videos of incidents.
Also I scare the chow ah bengs hamtum me since I was very close to the action.....not that I ever back away from a fight even if outnumbered but I was with some ladies so got to ensure their safety.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just now more than a dozen local chink bengs hamtum 4 shitskins outside club V6 thai disco.
Very bloody.....likely mati. Let's see poodles get to work.

The chinks will be made an example of by the PAP. But if the chinks continue to do their patriotic duties, the PAP will start to shit green.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry I dun have sinkie habit of whipping out phone to take photos / videos of incidents.
Also I scare the chow ah bengs hamtum me since I was very close to the action.....not that I ever back away from a fight even if outnumbered but I was with some ladies so got to ensure their safety.

So you would have taken on those bengs if you were not with the ladies? :rolleyes:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you would have taken on those bengs if you were not with the ladies? :rolleyes:

I mean if the fight spread to me then I wouldn't hesitate.
Since I wasn't in optimal position to take them on....I just blend in with the crowd.
As a karateka.....i live by this motto 'karate ni senti nashi'....in Chinese it's translated as "空手无先手,先手先无手"

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good news I love it when shit skins get clobbered especially when these fuckers boost how garang they are in fighting.

anyway why didn't you help the skins fight those bengs since you are such a big Chinese dog who thinks chinks are scums

By responding to tis title thread u r indeed without shadow of doubt JAMBAN of sbf.

The name JAH JAMBAN fits u well.

WAHAHAHAHA...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are you so keen on SS matters, rioting etc?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's just a simple case of assault with weapons nigger screwball. Suffice to say you don't have the scoop to this incident and even worse GD isn't even supposed to be associated with you. Did you let jw5 fuck with your head till you believe you and GD are actually clones? Seems like you let the cat out of the bag.

An assault case with weapons is a simple case? Rioting armed with dangerous weapons also a simple case?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are you so keen on SS matters, rioting etc?

You sure it's ss matter? You yourself don't even know who the assailants/victims are.

An assault case with weapons is a simple case? Rioting armed with dangerous weapons also a simple case?

I said it's a simple assault case with weapons not some sherlock holmes type of shit. Trying to keep your GD calm demeanor on without changing into screwball must be tough for you.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You sure it's ss matter? You yourself don't even know who the assailants/victims are.

I said it's a simple assault case with weapons not some sherlock holmes type of shit. Trying to keep your GD calm demeanor on without changing into screwball must be tough for you.

Absolutely agree and I am with you on this.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie ah bengs are rare nowadays. they have all converted into hip hop youngsters or korean tv star wannabes.