• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News: Biggest Attempted Robbery In Singapore Uncovered!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Low TK wants to rob you blind by lowering the value of your property in the biggest robbery attempt in Singapore or other part of the world. Imagine my house, currently valued at $2.7m may be lose half its value if Low succeeds in robbing all Singaporeans and our national reserves. This is an outrage. I am now considering whether to report this attempted robbery case to the International Courts at The Hague.

Lowering state land prices is like raiding reserves: MahBy Joanne Chan | Posted: 16 April 2011 1603 hrs

SINGAPORE: National Development Minister Mah Bow Tan has said that lowering the price of state land is equivalent to taking money from Singapore's reserves.

Mr Mah was rebutting comments made by Workers' Party (WP) Secretary-General Low Thia Khiang, who had suggested that if the government was prepared to collect less money from land sales, homes can be cheaper.

Speaking to reporters on the sidelines of a community event on Saturday, Mr Mah stressed that state land is a part of Singapore's reserves which cannot be raided.

He said: "That is precisely what the elected presidency was meant to do, to protect our reserves, to prevent political parties during election time from coming up with all sorts of promises to say, 'oh, I'm going to take money from the reserves to do this, that and the other'."

Mr Mah also stressed that the number of new HDB flats is not small, and the lowering of prices will inevitably affect the value of resale homes.

He said: "Of course, WP says, 'don't worry, it's only going to come later'. As I've said, that's very small comfort. That's like telling people, 'don't worry, the tsunami is coming, it's only going to hit us a few hours later'. But I say 'no, it's going to hit us almost immediately'. Why? because all the markets are inter-linked."

Mr Mah also turned down a proposal by the opposition to have a televised debate.

National Solidarity Party (NSP) secretary-general Goh Meng Seng has challenged Mr Mah to a debate on housing, which is seen as a hot-button issue in the upcoming General Election.

But Minister Mah shot down the suggestion, saying the government's position on housing is clear.

"(What's) more important is for the opposition parties including Workers' Party, NSP, who are all intending to say, 'oh, let's reduce house prices by giving more subsidy'.....to really, honestly tell us how much it's going to cost, and where they are going to get the money from," added Mr Mah.

The minister was speaking to reporters after breaking ground for a new community plaza at Tampines.

Mr Mah also shared with residents the latest upgrading plans for the estate.

He announced that 13 blocks have been selected for the Neighbourhood Renewal Programme. They are blocks 201, 201A, 201B, 201C, 201D, 201E, 211, 212, 213, 214, 225, 226 and 227 at Tampines Street 21 and 23.

Also at the event were two new PAP candidates - unionist Steve Tan and former Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) managing director Heng Swee Keat.

The NSP, which says it will contest Tampines GRC, plans to question Mr Heng on the authority's role in the minibonds saga of 2008.

Mr Heng said he welcomed any contest, adding: "We have come up with a very rigorous and fair process to deal with issues of investors' protection. So I think we have gone all out to do our best."

Mr Heng also said he has been meeting residents in Tampines for the past two weeks and has received positive feedback.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
I rather pay Mah $3,000,000 than have WP depriciate my inheritance :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Teo Kok Eng

Alfrescian
Loyal
These guys have been dipping into Singapore reserves to pay themselves millions of dollars, in addition to their MP allowance, pension, etc

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clint never see big snake shits. Equa 3-storey bungalow with landscaped garden and fish pond at 6th Ave should be about $8m now.

techiedick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mahbrosky rob you under your nose, you dun feel it. LTK say some one robbed you, you say that LTK stole from you.

Can't distinguish right from wrong, no wonder you are still singing the praises of the Kimjonilla utopian state.

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I rather pay Mah $3,000,000 than have WP depriciate my inheritance

Yes yes.. for newly weds who can't afford and have to be in debt even after death, paying half to 1 million for a pigeon hole that costs $80,000 to build, with the remaining profit or "tax" to feed MIWs salaries i am sure they will support short ass mah. :biggrin:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes yes.. for newly weds who can't afford and have to be in debt even after death, paying half to 1 million for a pigeon hole that costs $80,000 to build, with the remaining profit or "tax" to feed MIWs salaries i am sure they will support short ass mah. :biggrin:

We don't need these Sinkie slaves peasants to own a HDB and produce antoher generation of peasants. :(

Times have changed
We can mass-import slaves from PRC and India easily.

If they can't afford HDB, live with their parents and fuck in hotel 81.
But I rather keep those Sinkie females fresh and ready for Ang Moh to pia :biggrin:

Last edited:

clinton444

Alfrescian
Loyal
:oIo:
Low TK wants to rob you blind by lowering the value of your property in the biggest robbery attempt in Singapore or other part of the world. Imagine my house, currently valued at $2.7m may be lose half its value

Cunton69 :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

is this yr fucking house which worth 2.7M:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:
you should buy a house downunder in hell the value will be higher :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

06092810bathst-james-cemetery.jpg

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

You moronic dumbass:oIo:

If not for these ill-bred peasants who can only afford public housing, Singapore would be like Monte Carlo. Singapore should only build high class private property for the rich, either locals of Foreign Talents. Boorish peasants should lived only on islands like Ubin or Tekong in 50 storey high 2-rm HDB flats.

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We don't need these Sinkie slaves peasants to own a HDB and produce antoher generation of peasants. :(

You moronic dumbass:oIo:

If not for these ill-bred peasants who can only afford public housing, Singapore would be like Monte Carlo. Singapore should only build high class private property for the rich, either locals of Foreign Talents. Boorish peasants should lived only on islands like Ubin or Tekong in 50 storey high 2-rm HDB flats.

Don't ask me. Ask the people who are so tulan with PAP until they even willing to vote for a pig. :biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't ask me. Ask the people who are so tulan with PAP until they even willing to vote for a pig. :biggrin:

You retarded gay dog:oIo:

Gays like you are willing to vote for a pig over PAP because PAP outlaw gays' needs to poke each others' arseholes:oIo::oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
..spastic post snipped...

You retarded gay dog:oIo:

If your mama has given you any balls during birth, let's meet up and settle our differences. I will rearraneg ur fugly face so completely you mummy will not even recognise you:oIo::oIo:

Be warned I am trained in Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai..

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Times have changed
We can mass-import slaves from PRC and India easily.
If they can't afford HDB, live with their parents and fuck in hotel 81.
But I rather keep those Sinkie females fresh and ready for Ang Moh to pia :biggrin:

Wah the way you talked is a far cry from your master Ass Loong. :eek::biggrin:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?89502-Shameless!

8.jpg

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is sad that you need to depend on others to upkeep your inheritance. If you are capable, the net worth of your inheritance depends solely on you.

I rather pay Mah $3,000,000 than have WP depriciate my inheritance :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo: