• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News. Arrogant Georgie Boy not qualified to run for PE.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2023-08-18-13-49-55-63_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
If all of us united behind Ng, he confirm got chance to beat tharman. But with tKL in the way, he'll just end up splitting the votes like tan jee say did and TCB lost.

So sad.

Hope tKL does the right thing and pull out. I have frens who siad they will vote tKL out of pity. Wasted.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
if like that , better TkL to back out.
can also save 45k without forfieture.

if tkL back out
Tharman might lose horr ...:frown:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
If all of us united behind Ng, he confirm got chance to beat tharman. But with tKL in the way, he'll just end up splitting the votes like tan jee say did and TCB lost.

So sad.

Hope tKL does the right thing and pull out. I have frens who siad they will vote tKL out of pity. Wasted.
Sorry I just don't like cock song and his paramour. :unsure:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Only in a totalitarian shithole regime (pretending to be a democracy) would you need a 'certificate of eligibility' to do so.

We don't want retards being our head of State. That's why PAP has been doing so well ever since leaving Jiuhu.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's a hero lah. Give the happy couple a few cases of Tiger.

Love knows no boundaries.

If guy can fuck guy, why man cannot love woman?
A union of convenience. His personal life really don't concern me. I just don't like them. Can not? :o-o: