• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking! M Ravi exposed Roy used the donation money to become Ah Long san

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so which is more far fetched?roy absconding with 100k to be a ah loong overseas or the words of a shitskin who may or may not be mad?

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ravi is right to ask Roy to be accountable with the funds he received from the public since he likes to blog about transparency.

The last I heard he promotes freedom in the Internet but people have been blocked and banned from his FB. Lol

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The following video, believed to have been recorded on Friday, Feb. 6, 2015, outside the Subordinate Courts, shows lawyer M Ravi talking at length about his client, CPF blogger Roy Ngerng.

The purpose of Ravi’s court attendance, as he explains in the video, appears to be for an application for Ngerng to leave Singapore’s jurisdiction to go to Norway.

But Ngerng didn’t show up.

Here is a snippet of what Ravi said to the camera at 3 minutes 25 seconds:

“And you know what, to date, I’ve done so much of work and he’s keeping all the money, a hundred thousand I guess, to the tune of $70,000 or so. And what has happened?

He’s now blogging I understand.

Why is he not in this court when he wants to leave jurisdiction today to Norway? The application had been… the court is just waiting for him. Why is he not turning up to court? Why is he not answering anybody? Why is he not calling my office? Why did he not say that ‘Ravi or even a message I’m sorry I’m not turning up, I’m not leaving the country’. There’s no respect for the judge. Yet he has the gall and temerity to say that our judges are corrupted, our judges are not independent and this and that. And what respect do you have?

He goes behind my back, he goes and blogs, you know? And I’m going to discharge, if he is continuing his behaviour, either he goes and see a psychiatrist…

[…]

… because I’m fighting for him tooth and nail and he’s swindling the money.”

dumbo

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The following video, believed to have been recorded on Friday, Feb. 6, 2015, outside the Subordinate Courts, shows lawyer M Ravi talking at length about his client, CPF blogger Roy Ngerng.

The purpose of Ravi’s court attendance, as he explains in the video, appears to be for an application for Ngerng to leave Singapore’s jurisdiction to go to Norway.

But Ngerng didn’t show up.

Here is a snippet of what Ravi said to the camera at 3 minutes 25 seconds:

“And you know what, to date, I’ve done so much of work and he’s keeping all the money, a hundred thousand I guess, to the tune of $70,000 or so. And what has happened?

Why is he not in this court when he wants to leave jurisdiction today to Norway? The application had been… the court is just waiting for him. Why is he not turning up to court? Why is he not answering anybody? Why is he not calling my office? Why did he not say that ‘Ravi or even a message I’m sorry I’m not turning up, I’m not leaving the country’. There’s no respect for the judge. Yet he has the gall and temerity to say that our judges are corrupted, our judges are not independent and this and that. And what respect do you have?

He goes behind my back, he goes and blogs, you know? And I’m going to discharge, if he is continuing his behaviour, either he goes and see a psychiatrist…

[…]

Roy's travel is not restricted,so why must Ravi apply to court to allow him to travel to Norway?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Both Roy and M Ravi are today's representation of what has been wrong with generations of Singapore opposition candidates since 1965.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe he is applying for political asylum?

Harlo.......political asylum dun apply to court lah, deh........just run to the embassy with an umbrella and dark sun glasses or paper bag covering ur face.....

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Implosion at Team ‪#‎ReturnOurCPF‬. Who to believe? Mr M Ravi alleges that Roy Ngerng Yi Ling has the intention to flee Singapore and abscond with the donations
MRavi: “And you know what, to date, I’ve done so much of work and he’s keeping all the money, a hundred thousand I guess, to the tune of $70,000 or so. And what has happened?

[…]

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Roy takes the money & run to Timbuktu I will still donate to him...for he had made enough noises that the PAP have no choice but to listen & do something..even though it is nothing much....this is highlighting the "veil" they are pulling over the people's eyes over the decade on OUR cpf not yOUR CPF...

I trust that Chinese rather than a "bend where the wind blows"...Ah neh RAVI....as usual, they 'speak with a forked tongue'...