• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING: Charles Chong reply to Wayangparty's queries !

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear readers,

I just receive a reply from Charles Chong. I had written to Charles Chong yesterday seeking clarification for his “lesser remarks.

I have attached the content of his email reply, word for word, completely unmoderated below.

If you do notice, he sounds more agreeable and cordial though he stopped short of expressing any remorse or regret for his remarks. Was he quoted out of context ? We leave you to judge for yourselves.

Charles Chong’s reply to Eugene Yeo, Chief Editor, Wayangparty Club, 21 January 2009:

Hi Eugene,

Yes, the newspaper article certainly appears to have created quite a furore. It was definitely not my intention to cause such a storm or to denigrade anyone. I have already replied to a number of queries sent to me - some wanted clarification while others just wanted to express their views.

Read Charles Chong's letter here:

http://wayangparty.com/2009/01/21/breaking-charles-chong-reply-to-wayangparty/

meepok kia

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB Charles: Forgive me Father for I have sinned

29avac4.jpg

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear readers,

I just receive a reply from Charles Chong. I had written to Charles Chong yesterday seeking clarification for his “lesser remarks.

I have attached the content of his email reply, word for word, completely unmoderated below.

If you do notice, he sounds more agreeable and cordial though he stopped short of expressing any remorse or regret for his remarks. Was he quoted out of context ? We leave you to judge for yourselves.

Charles Chong’s reply to Eugene Yeo, Chief Editor, Wayangparty Club, 21 January 2009:

Hi Eugene,

Yes, the newspaper article certainly appears to have created quite a furore. It was definitely not my intention to cause such a storm or to denigrade anyone. I have already replied to a number of queries sent to me - some wanted clarification while others just wanted to express their views.

Read Charles Chong's letter here:

http://wayangparty.com/2009/01/21/breaking-charles-chong-reply-to-wayangparty/

What is this thread deleted?

Thanks.