• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking! 369 gang slashed 16 people at Bukit panjang

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So that is the town where Teo Ho Pin managed? My goodness~!!! he not only lost millions of our Town Council money and still allows hooligan to use his area as killing site. If Singapore is managed by opposition parties, we will not have such bold incident happened in our backyard.

What to do? That's also the area where even WP candidate YSL who contested LHL but voted for THP. PM calibre?

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course, last time where got time for such nonsense. No computer, no printer. Used manual typewriter and filing cupboard. If nobody injured or dead, just classify NOD. If 323, tell complainant to go see magistrate himself. Could even signal to the Filing PC try to classify as many NODs at report taking stage as possible. Didn't even have to crank the typewriter to take statement. Tell complainant to go home and wait (long long). :biggrin:

Yes. During your time useless policemen refused to take police report. I remembered once bringing a friend to make a police report about a known person hitting a friend of mine and the stupid NPC officer said no proof, no report to be made. After I went out to the public phone to call Uncle Eng Bock, and went back in, suddenly the stupid PC really on the ball. Thank god police no longer like this.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. During your time useless policemen refused to take police report. I remembered once bringing a friend to make a police report about a known person hitting a friend of mine and the stupid NPC officer said no proof, no report to be made. After I went out to the public phone to call Uncle Eng Bock, and went back in, suddenly the stupid PC really on the ball. Thank god police no longer like this.

My time no NPC. Only Division and NPP. Taking report is small matter. Anybody can report all they want. The classification is then up to police and NOD if you can't furnish evidence. Even 323 case to go magistrate yourself, you'll need a police report first, commonsense. I think it's the other way around, the current batch are paid more but more useless.

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe 369 see themselves as 义和团 of Sg :eek:

Seems like the more publicity being given, the more arrogant they are

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sg is no longer a safe country to go out at night, better hide in my hole and cover with blanket.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The irony here is that mha is taking severe measures to fight terrorist, whereby there is not a single terrorist case happened here, whereas gang case with life taken seem to be on low priority :confused:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course, last time where got time for such nonsense. No computer, no printer. Used manual typewriter and filing cupboard. If nobody injured or dead, just classify NOD. If 323, tell complainant to go see magistrate himself. Could even signal to the Filing PC try to classify as many NODs at report taking stage as possible. Didn't even have to crank the typewriter to take statement. Tell complainant to go home and wait (long long). :biggrin:

And what happens when Indian and Bangla workers come and make reports pertaining to assault, robbery and extortion? Assault them and make sure they lodge no reports coz well known that such potential reports almost always resulted from a dispute. For instance, A owe B money. Never pay. B snatched A's gold chain after fisting him. A goes to lodge report.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
369 group went on rampage and terrorised the heart land after WKS leaves:biggrin::biggrin:

Are they retaliating coz WKS, their 369 member, no longer in office and they want Shanmugam to look bad? 369 show no face to Shanmugam. He should join a rival gang like Omega though he's Indian.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Eng Bock's time no NPC. NPC officers unlikely to know Eng Bock. So, your story can't be true.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And what happens when Indian and Bangla workers come and make reports pertaining to assault, robbery and extortion? Assault them and make sure they lodge no reports coz well known that such potential reports almost always resulted from a dispute. For instance, A owe B money. Never pay. B snatched A's gold chain after fisting him. A goes to lodge report.

Very rare Banglas came to make such reports. But there were a few idiots. We told them they must hire lawyers and they disappeared. Banglas wearing gold chains worth snatching were quite unheard of. Most actionable cases involving Banglas were dead bodies at mortuary or half-dead bodies at hospital, beside the routine work permits or social passes expired where they run on sight from police instead of looking for police to make reports. :biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you chop me, i chop you back. will the fong hong san fight back now?

let's see how efficient our poodles are.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you chop me, i chop you back. will the fong hong san fight back now?

let's see how efficient our poodles are.

Why you all keep blaming or shifting the onus on police? Poly and sec. sch. teens join gangs to chop each other up, you all should look for the Ministry of Education. Police can only clear the mess up in the aftermath.

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry to be blunt but SPF is useless, in the past, present and always will be under PAP rule.

What proofs? When someone call 999, the police has a duty to rush to scene in the quickest possible manner! Obviously he has to exercise his judgement to filter out prank calls but even if he gets it right only 50% of the time he still needs to react. Because there is a possibility he might save a victim from being chopped away. Not every incident is gangs fighting each other, there must be cases where bastards chop up innocent victims. That is the expected service from tax paying residents.

How long does SPF take to get to scene after receiving an emergency call? From personal experience an hour would be normal. Long enough to ensure the fight is over when they arrive at scene. Just set up the barricade, take a few pictures, talk to a few witness, make a long report, go back HQ and discuss for 3 hours what is the next step. Next day make sure the news cover thoroughly they have arrested the suspects, etc.

Under PAP's years of indoctrination, even the police have become calculative bloodsuckers who think twice about moving their feet to help residents. What they care about is building a good image for themselves... but it is getting too obvious how laid-back SPF is... no one respects them anymore

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you all keep blaming or shifting the onus on police? Poly and sec. sch. teens join gangs to chop each other up, you all should look for the Ministry of Education. Police can only clear the mess up in the aftermath.

Even the honorable Ramses cannot rid himself off PAP's years of indoctrination in the police force... :(

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eng Bock's time no NPC. NPC officers unlikely to know Eng Bock. So, your story can't be true.

Uncle Eng Bock already retired by then. And those stupid PCs didn't know him. But they still jumped after we called him and then went back to the counter. :biggrin: Especially that 2-bar PC when said "can report or not?" Ramseth will know what we're talking about. Maybe it was chow Ramseth who refused to take our report.

Where you a two-bar PC, Ramseth? :biggrin:

Last edited:

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Crime/Story/A1Story20101109-246475.html

Tue, Nov 09, 2010
AsiaOne

20101109.184305_20101109-369.jpg

16 youths attacked by '369' gang members

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic5.jpg

pic6.jpg

pic7.jpg

pic8.jpg

SIX students have been hospitalised after suffering injuries from yet another gang-related slashing incident.

Seven youths brandishing chopping knives went on a slashing rampage at Bukit Panjang, around 10pm on Monday night.

In a report in Lianhe Wanbao, they were heard shouting gang slogan "369".

This incident occurred at two places: Block 418 and a basketball court next to Greenridge Shopping Centre near Block 524A along Fajar Rd.

According to eye witnesses at the first location, the seven were seen slashing a 20-year-old Indian man, who then collapsed into a pool of blood.

In less than five minutes, witnesses saw them approaching the basketball court, located 400m away.

A group of youngsters were resting after a game and just as they were about to leave, they were approached by the seven, who were holding 20cm long knives.

One of the victims, an 18-year-old polytechnic student known only as Mr Huang, told Lianhe Wanbao: "They pointed the knives at us and shouted '369'.

"They also asked if we are members of 'Pak Hai Tong' and when we said no, they surrounded us and started slashing us."

Pak Hai Tong is the name of a secret society.

He also said that the youngest among them was only eight years old.

According to a reporter from the Chinese daily, a total of seven people were injured and six were sent to hospital. One of them refused to be hospitalised.

The father of the 20-year-old victim who was attacked first, told Lianhe Wanbao that his son was on his way home that night.

His son had also told him that he did not know the members of the gang.

He was found lying motionless in a pool of blood by his friend, a woman known as Ms Chen, who helped him and called the police.

Gang fights

Residents who spoke with Lianhe Wanbao revealed that there have been recent incidents of youths fighting in the area, including on the night of the slashing incident.

Residents also said that they would often see a group of youngsters gathering at the scene of the incident but they did not know what they were doing.

Parents living in the area are worried and one even said: "Why is this happening again? Not long ago, a student was killed at Downtown East and now it's happening here.

"Of course we're worried!"

Last edited:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal

What to do? That's also the area where even WP candidate YSL who contested LHL but voted for THP. PM calibre?

You want Yau to vote for "don't talk cock" Ling? He had no choice. :P

Just like Tampines will have no choice when your favourite RADM (minus 6 ranks) andd BG (minus 5 ranks0 MS Goh thinks he can take on Minister Mah in a ward that benfited most from HDB pricing policies :P

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even the honorable Ramses cannot rid himself off PAP's years of indoctrination in the police force... :(

I'll say (at least during my time) there's no such thing one-hour response time, that's enough to reach Johor Bahru. The usual response was 10 mins. +/- for FRC ("radio" cars) and 20 mins. for DPC ("patrol" cars). It's as fast as any vehicle within reasonably near distance could get, unless in rare co-incidences where it's really nearby like at the next block or the next street.

I'll give you an example. If at Downtown East you saw gangsters flashing choppers and splashing blood, you call 999. The nearest police car is at the Pasir Ris estate area, even if it arrives within 10 mins. somebody's going to get chopped. If you expect total patrol at all areas 24/7, be prepared for a police state, and pay for it. I'm neither kidding nor shifting responsibility when I say it's an educational and social problem, not a police problem at root.

The police can patrol wherever within their manpower, they can deter some crimes to some extent, they can arrest and prosecute, they can even shoot people there and then if they're too violent and dangerous. In the end and toward the ends, if the children aren't educated and brought up properly, where's the root of the problem? Blaming the police is sheer and sure out.